Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,520 members, 7,888,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

Pickleball Question - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pickleball Question (122 Views)

The Psychology Of Pickleball Shoes: How Your Footwear Affects Your Game / Best Court Shoes For Pickleball Question / You Need To Know As Beginner Pickleball Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pickleball Question by jackaustin631: 6:04am On Aug 17, 2023
Hey everyone,

I've got a pickleball question that's been on my mind lately, and I'm hoping to tap into the wisdom of this community. I've been playing pickleball casually for a while now, and I'm starting to get more competitive. One thing I've noticed is that my serves lack consistency, and I'm struggling to find the right technique. I've tried different grips and paddle angles, but I can't seem to get that consistent, controlled serve that my opponents seem to effortlessly pull off. Any tips or advice on mastering the pickleball serve? What techniques have worked best for you? I'm open to any insights that could help take my game to the next level. Thanks in advance!
Re: Pickleball Question by jackaustin631: 6:04am On Aug 17, 2023
jackaustin631:
Hey everyone,

I've got a pickleball question that's been on my mind lately, and I'm hoping to tap into the wisdom of this community. I've been playing pickleball casually for a while now, and I'm starting to get more competitive. One thing I've noticed is that my serves lack consistency, and I'm struggling to find the right technique. I've tried different grips and paddle angles, but I can't seem to get that consistent, controlled serve that my opponents seem to effortlessly pull off site. Any tips or advice on mastering the pickleball serve? What techniques have worked best for you? I'm open to any insights that could help take my game to the next level.
thanks in advance for any help

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Ange Postecoglou? Career, Trophies, Salary, Net Worth As New Tottenham Ma / Chelsea Beats Liverpool Again To Sign Romeo Lavia || Football Transfers / Former Super Eagles Goalkeeper Ike Shorunmu Joins Abia Warriors As Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.