Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,793 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league (22752 Views)

Victor Osimhen Said He Would Rather Go To MLS Than Join The Saudi Pro League / Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic / UEFA Charges Cristiano Ronaldo For X-rated Goal Celebration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by steveodo(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2023
Thre is something called power of influence, there are things ordinary people may not want to do, but when they see people biger/better than them doing it the will follow suit
tesppidd:
What do you mean, who started the tsunami?

The Saudis themselves started the tsunami.

Did the Saudis make any big money offer for any player in the past and that player rejected it?

If any, can you tell me? Tell us who and who the Saudis bidded for, and the person rejected..

It's simple,, the Saudis themselves decided it was time to spend good money and improve the league.

I still don't understand how anybody can logically and sensible say that players are going to Saudi because Ronaldo went there.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by Connected1: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2023
arejibadz:
even ronaldo fans cant mention one of ronaldo team mate in al nassir
Anderson Talisca is more popular than Most premier league players.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by Connected1: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2023
Judolisco:
we fit go anywhere we Don win world Cup
I am not a supporter or Messi or Ronaldo but even a boy who started watching football yesterday knows the World Cup was rigged.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by Brownbetsport24: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2023
✨️✨️FE6BE7EA8( sportybet) 1300 odd. You can pick and play.🏀🏀

#stopgreediness #playsmart #Gamblers #takeasfun

Follow my thread for daily non-greedy odds
https://www.nairaland.com/7798093/wonderfull-odds-group-daily-drop#125167690
Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by Nigeriagood(m): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Spanking in ur deluded mind... the only Spanking his getting is from the transgenders in the dressing room grin grin... failed in France, he ran to play with women to shine... Messi the false prophet
but Ronaldo playing with al hamydhhhdrtgv is the real deal abi cheesy
Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by JuelzPrime: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2023
!?
Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by famozine1: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2023
Connected1:

I will go too bro, all footballers are playing for money except the few from rich homes, Ronaldo went to Man Utd from Sporting because of Money, same with Messi to Barcelona from Argentina side.
Bro listen to wat u said everybody is moving to the league bcoz of money nothing else even mbabe is about to be drag dere to , Ronaldo is influncial accepted but dats not enough to drive players to a league

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by Judolisco(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2023
Connected1:

I am not a supporter or Messi or Ronaldo but even a boy who started watching football yesterday knows the World Cup was rigged.
make Ronaldo 2 go rig him own... No disturb me dis morning
Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by Judolisco(m): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2023
Beverlyjean:

So if its about the world cup...y did u all call him the goat b4 he even won copa America.... that simply shows winning the WC don't count ... Giroud is not better than kane ... u can keep up helping ur deluded mind thinking it's by a 7 game tournament that he needed penalties every game to win it
oga make Ronaldo 2 go win him own 7 game tournament.... Messi is a better footballer than Ronaldo only a blind man would disagree...

1 Like

Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by Beverlyjean(f): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2023
Nigeriagood:
mention the European club that will pay Mahrez 865k per week or Benz 3.65mill per week or kante 1.7 mill?

Which African club would have paid Eto mikel Drogba yaya toure the sort of salaries they earned in Europe ... the world is all about the highest bidder and Saudi have taken the mantle

Neymar left South America cos barca were willing to pay him 8 times what he earned at Santos

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by tesppidd: 11:52am On Aug 17, 2023
steveodo:
Thre is something called power of influence, there are things ordinary people may not want to do, but when they see people biger/better than them doing it the will follow suit
Which player got a huge offer from a Saudi club but refused to go?

Tell me first, then we talk about power of influence.
Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by Connected1: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2023
famozine1:

Bro listen to wat u said everybody is moving to the league bcoz of money nothing else even mbabe is about to be drag dere to , Ronaldo is influncial accepted but dats not enough to drive players to a league
Maybe you came to this life to play around, others came to make money and give their families a better life.

Europeans used money to drag players from Africa and South America, Neymar went from Santos to Barcelona and Paris cause of money same with Mbappe to Paris (he didn't leave because he's yet to win Champions League which he hopes to win in Real Madrid) Messi left Argentina side to Barcelona because of Money same with Hazard to Madrid.

So if you came to play around, others didn't.

3 Likes

Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by Beverlyjean(f): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2023
phemmyfour:
Is Ighalo not also a professional that admitted that its cos of the money.

Believe Brazilian at your own peril

I will rather believe a Brazilian than to believe a Nigerian...I believe all nationals around the world will agree with me

1 Like

Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by Connected1: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2023
Judolisco:
make Ronaldo 2 go rig him own... No disturb me dis morning
Make big players follow Messi go transgender league na.

People don't talk because they didn't see but because they don't have the power to control such things, you can't condemn Fifa and not suffer in one way or another, imagine me going to USA league and play games Europeans, Asians or Africans can't watch in day time when I can easily go to Asia and meet big stars too and get publicity and TV views too.

3 Likes

Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by Beverlyjean(f): 11:58am On Aug 17, 2023
Connected1:
Anderson Talisca is more popular than Most premier league players.

Even former man utd and sevilla left back that just won the Europa Cup...Telles

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by Judolisco(m): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
Connected1:

Make big players follow Messi go transgender league na.

People don't talk because they didn't see but because they don't have the power to control such things, you can't condemn Fifa and not suffer in one way or another, imagine me going to USA league and play games Europeans, Asians or Africans can't watch in day time when I can easily go to Asia and meet big stars too and get publicity and TV views too.
wetin Messi wan win again? If him like make he no play football again.... He Don win world Cup... Enough balon d'or... Ego win another one dis year and una go still cry say dem rig am....

1 Like

Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by Beverlyjean(f): 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Judolisco:
oga make Ronaldo 2 go win him own 7 game tournament.... Messi is a better footballer than Ronaldo only a blind man would disagree...

U cam keep on decieving urselfm..even Neymar just said it.. Ronaldo is the greatest to have played the game ...WC is objective... if u are a national of a former WC winning country , then u have a chance ... if Messi was from Colombia, he will not even be a copa winner talkless of WC... if Ronaldo aas Spaniard or French or German, he will be a WC winner today... so that one don't count ... Halaand dint win anything till he joined City, he won everything in his first season.... kane has been struggling to win one trophy, he will finally win it at barca ...That don't mean players like Drogba is better than kane

1 Like

Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by badoh(m): 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
Only exception to Neymar's statement was when he said Ronaldo is the greatest of all time, this made me laugh. How could Ronaldo be the greatest of all time when he doesn't have any world cup added to his silverwares. Messi and Ronaldo are not on the same level jare.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by tonicyril: 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
mariahAngel:
As long as they can't compete in European leagues' tournaments, prrrrh! 🙄
Where's the fun and heart thumping excitement?
Just go there and make all the money you can, that's all!
ur fun is with European tourney, while other's are with the AFC, other's are CAF, others are with CONNEBOL, others are CONCACAF.

EVERYBIDY CAN NOT FOLLOW UEFA MA, PELE
Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by fred04(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
Neymar is always going for the money and thats why he didn't win any personal award
Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by fred04(m): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ronaldo followed ighalo.
Neymar is always after the money and thats why he doesn't have any individual award.
I respect Messi and Mbape for not stooping too low.
Did you guys watch the interview between Ronaldo and piers Morgan where he dreamt of playing word cup final against Messi and not only that but by Scoring a hatrick. And also said he doesn't want to follow money to saudi
Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by mariahAngel(f): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
tonicyril:
ur fun is with European tourney, while other's are with the AFC, other's are CAF, others are with CONNEBOL, others are CONCACAF.

EVERYBIDY CAN NOT FOLLOW UEFA MA, PELE

Dude, every football lover knows that it's UEFA, then others. cheesy
Even if you have interest in other leagues, there must be a European club you have interest in.
Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by IzRayl: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Who plays football for free
ThierryJay:
Lol did you expect Neymar to publicly say in an interview that he came to Saudi because of money? Will a job candidate tell an interviewer he is interested in a job mainly because of money?

He is just being politically correct to boost Saudi's attraction quality. If a whole Cristiano came because of money, why wouldnt other soon-to-be extinct players do the same.

Let MLS offer 200million usd per year to Neymar and see if he wouldnt switch.
Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by Peterpanny: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Charismatic107:
Christiano Ronaldo is the Odogwu of football, you can argue with your keypad.

P.S - Nobody should quote me o cos body dey pepper me grin

Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by tonicyril: 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

Dude, every football lover knows that it's UEFA, then others. cheesy
Even if you have interest in other leagues, there must be a European club you have interest in.
I understand u but no be everybody dey watch uefa

Even uefa can not claim that, tho higher percentage of viewer watches uefa but not all..

It's like Premiership to serie A and laliga

Higher percentage watches Premiership but not all, like me now I don't watch Premiership, I love laliga more than anything that many of my friends find it difficult to believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by yommen: 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
denzel231:
Normal level but na money carry am go there ...

What should Ronaldo now play for at his age? CV. Mtchewww!!!
Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by mariahAngel(f): 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
tonicyril:
I understand u but no be everybody dey watch uefa

Even uefa can not claim that, tho higher percentage of viewer watches uefa but not all..

It's like Premiership to serie A and laliga

Higher percentage watches Premiership but not all, like me now I don't watch Premiership, I love laliga more than anything that many of my friends find it difficult to believe.

They're all under UEFA naa. cheesy
That is where football excitement lives.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by BeauBragnar11: 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Which African club would have paid Eto mikel Drogba yaya toure the sort of salaries they earned in Europe ... the world is all about the highest bidder and Saudi have taken the mantle

Neymar left South America cos barca were willing to pay him 8 times what he earned at Santos

You're further buttressing his point, they moved for the money and not otherwise!!!

I know you're a little dull, let me put it in simpler terms for you.
Would they have moved if Saudi was offering same wages they were earning in Europe?? Just cos Ronaldo is there??

Even Ronaldo himself moved cos of the money...We were all here and saw how Jorge Mendes hawked him(door-to-door) around Europe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by ugbarreta(m): 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
The CR7 effect grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by Judolisco(m): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U cam keep on decieving urselfm..even Neymar just said it.. Ronaldo is the greatest to have played the game ...WC is objective... if u are a national of a former WC winning country , then u have a chance ... if Messi was from Colombia, he will not even be a copa winner talkless of WC... if Ronaldo aas Spaniard or French or German, he will be a WC winner today... so that one don't count ... Halaand dint win anything till he joined City, he won everything in his first season.... kane has been struggling to win one trophy, he will finally win it at barca ...That don't mean players like Drogba is better than kane
so Portugal is not a footballing country? D Portuguese team at d last world Cup was better than d Argentine team yet Morocco knocked them out... Baba u go explain tired...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league by lot14: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
Saudi saw Qatar enjoyed in the world cup...They upped their game in not only football..check out Aj boxing fights and even UFC...Saudi don wake up for sports.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Sack Niko Kovac After 5-1 Defeat / How Nigeria Won The 1996 Olympics Football Gold / Okocha Ranked 33rd In Foreign EPL Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.