Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,410 members, 7,891,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Marriage Committee And Thier Questions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Committee And Thier Questions (524 Views)

Check Out S3ductive Pictures Of South African School Girls On Thier Uniform / Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria And Thier Net Worth / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Committee And Thier Questions by MrsTwrite(f): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2023
I have seen many people during the processes of getting married, they go to thier church committee for some interviews and when the marriage committee ask these couples if they've slept with each other, they lie! Majority say No! Although some may tell the truth. Some has already given birth and might just decide to do marriage blessing.

Dear Nairalanders, Is this question really necessary from these church committee?

Nlfpmod
Re: Marriage Committee And Thier Questions by mbahdi(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
Please op sud take dis to d front page..am also in such case took mine to d church since January n they have been delaying us...even gave us descipline of 4months for telling ourselves first before coming to tell d church we want to marry.. although I haven't touched d lady not even a kiss..

1 Like

Re: Marriage Committee And Thier Questions by MrsTwrite(f): 7:40am On Aug 22, 2023
mbahdi:
Please op sud take dis to d front page..am also in such case took mine to d church since January n they have been delaying us...even gave us descipline of 4months for telling ourselves first before coming to tell d church we want to marry.. although I haven't touched d lady not even a kiss..

Wow! These church marriage committee members are really doing the most, most of them cohabitate, gave birth to as many as before they finally went for small bride price payment, infact some paid because thier daughters/son's wanted to get marry. Nigerians are really too religious, I wonder if same thing is observed at the western world.

(1) (Reply)

On-bed Secrets For Ladies (A Guide To Satisfying Your Man In Bed).... / How Can One Patch A Leaking Jerry Can? / Where Is The Appropriate Place To Report This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.