Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,829 members, 7,966,067 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:25 AM

Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) (70268 Views)

Anxiety As Emefiele Misses Buhari’s Deadline To Return To Office / Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 / Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Ezmans: 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin grin

He is reaping what he sowed

Several businesses became moribund as a result of his vicious, barbaric, satanic,demonic monatery policy

Lives was also lost
APC and there policies are all evil
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by worksmart(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
He is only suspended, he remains the sitting (although suspended) substantive CBN governor.
badoh:
A whole former CBN governor disgraced like this.... Truly, nothing last forever.
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by worksmart(m): 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
Persecuting his enemy is the only meaningful thing? grin cheesy grin

Tinubu is a virus that would kill Nigeria if care is not taken.
CEOKmotors:
Baba werey grin

This is the only meaningful thing Tinubu has done since assuming office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
What a disgrace!
When he was fooling around with the BUHARIDIOT, he thought he was a “BIG BOY”!
By the time dem finish with am ehn?
Ekweremadu go beta pass am.🤣

Where is the “BAWA” he named as accomplice?
Chilling with the Northern cabal of course!

1 Like

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by worksmart(m): 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
The world is watching how Tinubu is persecuting and mistreating the serving substantive Central Bank of Nigeria governor.

Whilst he is claiming that he wants defend democracy and rule of law in neighbouring Niger Republic.

What serious person would invest in Nigeria under such a corrupt and criminal administration?

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by WildChild00(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Na wa
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Georgry(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

You call this disgrace?

Same you will praise Buhari but condemn Emefelie

You’re condemning smoke and neglecting the fire itself

Buhari who’s the main architect dey chill for London while Tinubu is dragging a mere apprentice because Emefiele didn’t let Tinubu use old currency for vote buying

Guy you sure say you get work so? You're always everywhere commenting on Nairaland, has Nairaland started paying members? Better be productive.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Omoawoke: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
Zonefree:
While Buhari is somewhere in Daura chilling.

So you are expecting Buhari to be arrested?

1 Like

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Morbeta11(m): 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
The Rich Also Cry.....deprive them of pussy for one month and see them wail like toddlers.
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by SmartPolician: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
Weak men everywhere.

When he was misbehaving in office, he didn't know that a day like this would come.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by dragunov: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
seunmsg:
He can only hide from camera, he can’t hide from justice. His sins have catch up with him.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!😝😝😝😝😜😜😜😜
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by udomonday: 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
Peledonomy:
Is it that his face has never been seen B4?
This government suppose free the man joor. Why is buhari not being dragged in this mud too?

I dedicate soldier come soldier go by Simi and falz to all those that have left government position. Great jam!
I blame emefiele for his predicament, he does not know how to play politics in Nigeria. He chose to romance an outgoing president instead of the incoming one. politics is a game of interest and you have to act like a typical prostitute.

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by stacyadams: 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
Why him dey act like wimp grin cheesy. Na so rochas fall my hand the day dss find am come grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by stacyadams: 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
grin
udomonday:
I blame emefiele for his predicament, he does not know how to play politics in Nigeria. He chose to romance an outgoing president instead of the incoming one. politics is a game of interest and you have to act like a typical prostitute.
a typical case study will be that of gangsta wike grin

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by kerry57: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
See as lawyers gather am. All seeking for their own share of the loot. Naija my kuntry.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by fredoooooo: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
He's pretending he want to faint grin

1 Like

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by waveman2: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
Person wey for don leave nigeria that week buhari was to handover.Buhari deceived him,only protected is inner circle members.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Felix6: 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by DKM123: 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
Is he really dodging or was bending to sit or talk to someone? Did he come in in stealth mode before getting to that spot?
He he bent down while walking in to dodge camera which was on the whole time..
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by onlyboyson(m): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
Comrade relax you have escape, you have escape, lemme tell u something
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Impera(m): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
So the man get shame sef? Why hide your face? Simp
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by FireUpNow(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tinubu is just making this man to suffer for nothing. Did Don Meffy introduced the naira redesign without the consent of PMB? Bobo Chicago should also go after PMB as well
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by TrueNigerian300: 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

You call this disgrace?

Same you will praise Buhari but condemn Emefelie

You’re condemning smoke and neglecting the fire itself

Buhari who’s the main architect dey chill for London while Tinubu is dragging a mere apprentice because Emefiele didn’t let Tinubu use old currency for vote buying

Use your brain the CBN is an independent institution that makes decision on his own. Take a look at Sanusi and Jonathan. Emefiele was just foolish that was why he was pleasing Buhari cabals.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Hushpuppies(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
illicit:
Yes

My head don catch u

U no wetin u put me through during ur selfish policy ni

That time I no get cash, I dey hide my face tongue

Ntoor

😁

1 Like

Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by MyExpression(m): 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Make we see whether them manhandle you
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by samwillyco1(m): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
The judge should struck out the fresh charges against this man, based on disobedient to the court order
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by allthingsgood: 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
MadamExcellency:
You want to use him to sell papers instead of insisting and fighting for the right of Nigerian citizens based on law.

Right to defraud you abi. You guys so much love corruption sha grin
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Kingosytex(m): 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Pakute:
Na like dis Peter Obi go use his wife's wig hide his face when tribunal finally throway his dead case into toilet where Biden throway shimamanda letter. As i know say overdo go carry that 3rd class olodo enter court when tribunal go wan deliver judgement and na that day gan gan camera go show hin cuntface.
Modified; abeg why NL dey change paandora to peter?

Oyetola was also mentioned in the Pandora papers but I've never seen anyone refer to him as Pandora.
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by Chetas81(m): 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Common criminal
Re: Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) by tesppidd: 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
The man fucc up big time. He doesn't know that Tinubu is probably holding him responsible for the way the matter is dragging at the tribunal.

If not for him Atiku and Obi won't have a strong case cus money would have done the job, leaving no traces.

The man underestimated Tinubu's scorn, he had a chance to jet out before May 29th but he didn't take it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding / I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says / Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.