Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

Best Hearing Aid For Partially Deaf Persons - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Hearing Aid For Partially Deaf Persons (226 Views)

Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care / Flagyl And Tetracycline Are Not First Aid For Diarrhea – Aproko Doctor / Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Hearing Aid For Partially Deaf Persons by mrnwas(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
I have searched for any hearing aid that could help a relative who's having some difficulties hearing! Honestly, i have exhausted my options! So please if you see this, help me suggest one or more affordable hearing aids to help me!
https://youtu.be/awuB0p8sHM8
Re: Best Hearing Aid For Partially Deaf Persons by Lina555: 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
Good video, but it is still hard to make a personal choice. The type of hearing aids depends not only on their look and price but also on a person's preferences and level of hearing damage. Moreover, some people feel unconfident and uncomfortable wearing this or that hearing device. It may be better to address an audiologist and make the choice together.
Re: Best Hearing Aid For Partially Deaf Persons by HappyMangle: 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
Did you find it? Isn't that a good idea to consult a professional audiologist at the beginning. When you are all sorted with the type of hearing aids and the model, you can also check hearing aid online and see if you can find a better price. Anyway, quality here is the most important point, cause you gonna hopefully wear them for many and many years.

(1) (Reply)

5 Hidden Benefits Of Eggshells / Mixed Berries / How To Get Rid Of Dry Peeling Skin On Hands: 8 Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.