Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Gabonese President, Omar Bongo Reportedly Found To Be Igbo Man (throwback) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gabonese President, Omar Bongo Reportedly Found To Be Igbo Man (throwback) (3462 Views)

Throwback: Gabonese President Ali Bongo Is Igbo,Adopted From Nigeria’s Southeast / Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) / Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabonese President, Omar Bongo Reportedly Found To Be Igbo Man (throwback) by Osariemen12: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nigerians are everywhere.
Re: Gabonese President, Omar Bongo Reportedly Found To Be Igbo Man (throwback) by RemoveEbola: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
Parachoko:
Peter Obi will never become the President of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. He might rule Biafla though.

Peter Obi is only trying to make your life meaningful but you can't even know what is best for you.

Pathetic!
Re: Gabonese President, Omar Bongo Reportedly Found To Be Igbo Man (throwback) by LagosFirstSon: 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
RemoveEbola:

Peter Obi is only trying to make your life meaningful but you can't even know what is best for you.

Pathetic!
Re: Gabonese President, Omar Bongo Reportedly Found To Be Igbo Man (throwback) by JaredH: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
RemoveEbola:

Pathetic!
igboman shall not rule my tribe... My tribe is ruling igbo now tongue
Re: Gabonese President, Omar Bongo Reportedly Found To Be Igbo Man (throwback) by Parachoko: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
RemoveEbola:

Pathetic!
A man that couldn't make the life of People in Anambra meaningful, is the same person you think will make the life of Nigerians meaningful?

The Joke is on You 🀑
Re: Gabonese President, Omar Bongo Reportedly Found To Be Igbo Man (throwback) by Chibuezem(m): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
Parachoko:
Peter Obi will never become the President of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. He might rule Biafla though.
Whether He's president or not.... It will favour or mar Nigerians not only igbos.
Re: Gabonese President, Omar Bongo Reportedly Found To Be Igbo Man (throwback) by Parachoko: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Chibuezem:
Whether He's president or not.... It will favour or mar Nigerians not only igbos.
Nigeria would have eventually crumble if Peter obi had mistakenly won the Presidential Election. He left Anambra State more worst than he met it.
Re: Gabonese President, Omar Bongo Reportedly Found To Be Igbo Man (throwback) by Baronthecelebri: 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wahala 🀣
Re: Gabonese President, Omar Bongo Reportedly Found To Be Igbo Man (throwback) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Parachoko:
Lol... You must be shedding very hot tears over there grin

This is one of the problem you Pandora Orchins have, una no like to dey reason things at all before una talk. You claim Minorities hate Igbos, but, Pandora won in Edo, Delta and Cross River State. He also had very good share of the votes in Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Bayelsa.

I'm not against Igbo land neither is anyone from Nigeria against the Igbos, you're taken things very personal 🀑

I was talking about Pandora himself and his Orchins like you all over Nigeria. You lost it because you couldn't handle the truth and started attacking minorities.

Nobody get Igbo time, nobody is working against the Igbos. Nobody will give anybody anything on a platter. You have to work hard to get what you want. You saw how Tinubu worked hard to become the President. It was not handed to him on a Platter neither was it handed to Buhari on a Platter.

No one forced you guys to put your eggs in one basket. Compare the votes from the South East with that of other Geopolitical regions.

The Pandora Clown from Agulu will never become the President Of Nigeria

Never!!!

A slave who cannot assume his own revolt does not deserve to be pitied.. We do not feel sorry for ourselves as we are not slaves and we do not ask anyone to feel sorry for us
Re: Gabonese President, Omar Bongo Reportedly Found To Be Igbo Man (throwback) by AbarisFather(m): 3:50am On Aug 18, 2023
6 to 10
Re: Gabonese President, Omar Bongo Reportedly Found To Be Igbo Man (throwback) by wildernessVoice: 4:06am On Aug 18, 2023
Parachoko:
Mtcheww

Peter Obi will never become the president of Nigeria, he might rule Biafla though, that's his only path to becoming a President.

You're talking like this because we're in a lawless nation. Where there's rule of law your baba blue should be in dark underground cell.

Re: Gabonese President, Omar Bongo Reportedly Found To Be Igbo Man (throwback) by Emetex22(m): 7:28am On Aug 18, 2023
Parachoko:
Lol... You must be shedding very hot tears over there grin

This is one of the problem you Pandora Orchins have, una no like to dey reason things at all before una talk. You claim Minorities hate Igbos, but, Pandora won in Edo, Delta and Cross River State. He also had very good share of the votes in Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Bayelsa.

I'm not against Igbo land neither is anyone from Nigeria against the Igbos, you're taken things very personal 🀑

I was talking about Pandora himself and his Orchins like you all over Nigeria. You lost it because you couldn't handle the truth and started attacking minorities.

Nobody get Igbo time, nobody is working against the Igbos. Nobody will give anybody anything on a platter. You have to work hard to get what you want. You saw how Tinubu worked hard to become the President. It was not handed to him on a Platter neither was it handed to Buhari on a Platter.

No one forced you guys to put your eggs in one basket. Compare the votes from the South East with that of other Geopolitical regions.

The Pandora Clown from Agulu will never become the President Of Nigeria

Never!!!
Yet he won substantial votes in South South πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚, u r confused, so Ur kind voted him but still don't want him to be president, change ur drug dealer, try ogbomosho weed
Re: Gabonese President, Omar Bongo Reportedly Found To Be Igbo Man (throwback) by Parachoko: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2023
Emetex22:

Yet he won substantial votes in South South πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚, u r confused, so Ur kind voted him but still don't want him to be president, change ur drug dealer, try ogbomosho weed
Make sure you learn how to read and understand.

Go through my comment again, make sure you read and understand before you quote me again 🀑
Re: Gabonese President, Omar Bongo Reportedly Found To Be Igbo Man (throwback) by Parachoko: 8:04am On Aug 18, 2023
freeborn02:

One thing fools like my father don't know is that delta and edo state people are more obidient than even Igbos.

When anybody doesn't show support for your illegitimate president, your myopic, shortsighted brain erroneously conclude the person to be an Igbo.

Why are you people so dedicated to stupidity?
@the bolded Nah your father for house you're referring to, not me

Even though I don't get the point you're trying to pass across, Delta State and Edo State is not the only states were elections took place in Nigeria.

Majority of Nigerians know the Pandora Clown has nothing to offer, so he was rejected and could only get 25% and above in just 15 state and the FCT while Asiwaju got more than 25% of the votes and above in 30 State.

Nobody from Delta State and Edo State have turned themselves to a nuisance because Pandora the Mediocre lost an election. People don move on.

Nah Igbos like You and the OP of this thread from the South East wey still dey feel pains because Pandora lost a free and fair Election and constituting themselves as nuisance all over the social media.
Re: Gabonese President, Omar Bongo Reportedly Found To Be Igbo Man (throwback) by Chibuezem(m): 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2023
Parachoko:
Nigeria would have eventually crumble if Peter obi had mistakenly won the Presidential Election. He left Anambra State more worst than he met it.
Nigeria will crumble if the present administration don't do the needful....
Re: Gabonese President, Omar Bongo Reportedly Found To Be Igbo Man (throwback) by Chibuezem(m): 6:21am On Aug 25, 2023
Parachoko:
Do you have facts to back up this statement?
If yes do well to enlighten me
Re: Gabonese President, Omar Bongo Reportedly Found To Be Igbo Man (throwback) by Typing: 7:03am On Aug 25, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Indications have emerged that the President of Gabon,

od

Yet, they are 3rd class Citizen of Nigeria grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obeying Regulations Will Address Building Collapse - Lagos Speaker, Obasa / Since Abuja Is Now A State, What Is The Capital Of Abuja? / I Did Not "drop" Yar Adua's Name : Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.