Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,854 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands (16127 Views)

G7 Agrees $50bn Loan For Ukraine From Russian Assets / Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says / "I Want To Help Beat Ukraine From My Computer" - Russian Vigilante Hacker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by themanderon: 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
fxexperts:
Am not a hypocrites like your kind so i dont think with mine okay. only hypocrites like you lots do so.

Carry yourself go jare. I have better things to do.
Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by CoronaVirusPro: 1:01am On Aug 19, 2023
Eneye4me:
Pls., get a sense, which country in the world fought 31/countries and still survive?

31 countries grin grin grin grin
Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by udemzyudex(m): 4:51am On Aug 19, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

BRICS. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Those ones are jokers! Itā€™s over a year and they still chewing words. Moreover, all of them still have the USD as their reserve currency.

They just chestbeating. Empty barrels!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38B1MyotOkM
Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by ogmask: 5:32am On Aug 19, 2023
Exjoker:
Even Russia couldn't provide proof that a patriot SAM was destroyed but there are admission from both Ukrainian and Americans that a patriot component was damaged by one of the Russian attack. From the analysis details that was provided, Russian use an swam attack to overwhelm the patriot system and that is understandable since Ukraine have only a single battery of the system there.

Yeah, I think that was what happened.
Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by Karnice600: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2023
Procashtips:

I only engage knowledgeable people.

Because u can spell knowledge, u dey shakara. grin

Deep down inside you know youā€™re an idiot and that will be exposed if try giving an answer to the question I asked.

Only those who expose their mental insecurities can learn o, son of man oniranu.
Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by Jane74(f): 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Oh!

But same Finland shares a long boarder with Kiev and even closer to St. Petersburg. How come itā€™s not a threat?

Your justification wonā€™t fly! Putin could not fight on two fronts and Finland was quick enough to join NATO

Going into a war with Finland would have spelled doom for Russia. Putin learnt from Hitler and why he acted like nothing happened.

Finland had received a lot of benefits from the USSR, and then from Russia, for neutrality since the Second World War. discounts on gas, timber, oil, the Saimaa Canal (= connects the Finnish Lake Saimaa with the Vyborg Bay), visa-free entry to the territory of residents of border regions, joint projects in nuclear energy and much more.

After Finland joined NATO, Russia blocked the Saimaa Canal = now cargo from China and Asia is transported to Finland by long detour routes, no gas, no timber and no oil. Residents of the Finnish borderlands can no longer buy cheaper (and high-quality) food and gasoline in Russia, as they have done for the last 15 years at least.

Almost all Finnish companies were forced to sell their assets in Russia for a song to Russians.
Finnish planes are forced to fly around the territory of Russia if they want to make a flight somewhere to the east.

Tourism in Finland has also suffered greatly.
Finland is a small country, and a lot of resorts were built there for Russians.
It's all over now.

And more. As soon as Finland joined NATO, Russia immediately withdrew from the international treaty, according to which it could not place some types of weapons on the European part of the country.

So. It is still unknown whether an American military base will ever be built in Finland, but Russia has already dragged a lot of unpleasant (for European NATO members) things to its northwestern borders .

And Russia did not attack Finland because the Finns, unlike the Ukrainians, did not accumulate weapons, and did not plan to attack Karelia and Vyborg, were not going to arrange genocide of the Russian population.

So Russia punished the Finns for violating the post-war neutrality treaty only economically and got rid of the stupid old agreements with NATO on the non-deployment of certain types of weapons west of the Urals.

PS. in the dry balance, Russia robbed Finland economically and with great pleasure got rid of the old treaties with NATO - Many thanks to Erdogan!
Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by Jane74(f): 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Same Russia that wanted to capture Kiev and had to retreat when they were suffering heavy losses and had to retreat to outskirts cities.

I don't understand why people aren't afraid to embarrass themselves in public

Russia was not going to take Kiev or Kharkiv or other major cities of Ukraine at all.

The words "the Russians will take Kiev in three days" belong to the American General Milly; he blurted it out in February 2022

Since then, all the idiots in the world have been running around shouting "Russia failed to take Kiev in three days/Russia announced that it would take Kiev in three days, but failed!".

Was she even going to?

1 Like

Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by Jane74(f): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Who goes to war without thinking of allieds?

Did Nigeria fight Biafra alone, or did Biafra fight Nigeria alone? Didnā€™t both partyā€™s have allieds that were supporting them?

That excuse wonā€™t fly! Since ancient of days, warfare has always involved allied support, and using that as an excuse wonā€™t fly!

Same Russia that wanted to capture Kiev and had to retreat when they were suffering heavy losses and had to retreat to outskirts cities.

Stop hyping that shithole! They sell propaganda to sound powerful. Take away nuclear weapons from them, and Nigeria will annex Russia!

Canā€™t you see the hungry looking things they parade as soldiers? Canā€™t you see the old outdated trucks they are parading? Everything is outdated about them. Noise they are only good with!

Even the hardwares the US left in Afghanistan is more sophisticated than all that Russia has paraded.

Kindly explain to me if you can - why does Russia need Kiev/Kharkiv and other territories of Ukraine?

I understand why Russia annexed the Donetsk and Lugansk regions (although it did not want to do this for many years); I also understand why Russia needs the Kherson and Zaporozhye regions

I also know that Russia always makes every next offer in negotiations worse than the previous ones; and if Ukraine and NATO countries continue to balk, then Russia will take away all the Black Sea ports from Ukraine and break through the corridor to Transnistria.

But why does Russia need Kiev/Kharkiv and everything else?
I don't know.
explain to me
Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by Regex: 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Who goes to war without thinking of allieds?

Did Nigeria fight Biafra alone, or did Biafra fight Nigeria alone? Didnā€™t both partyā€™s have allieds that were supporting them?

That excuse wonā€™t fly! Since ancient of days, warfare has always involved allied support, and using that as an excuse wonā€™t fly!

Stop hyping that shithole! They sell propaganda to sound powerful. Take away nuclear weapons from them, and Nigeria will annex Russia!

Canā€™t you see the hungry looking things they parade as soldiers? Canā€™t you see the old outdated trucks they are parading? Everything is outdated about them. Noise they are only good with!

Even the hardwares the US left in Afghanistan is more sophisticated than all that Russia has paraded.

The way you guys think marvels me oh. Like a country sat down and thought of nuclear weapon and created it themselves and you are saying if you take it away, a nincompoop of a country called Nigeria, a 304 and folw mouthed one at that will annex Russia? Take nuclear weapon away and they will come up with something deadlier.

If you understand the rules of war, you will know that the best form of attack is defence and that the attacker is at risk of losing more soldiers than the defender... Which country managed to turn the narrative despite support from 31 sovereign countries? Tell me? Yet atomic bomb is not used. And you say Nigeria that has not gotten her shit together, still suffers from epileptic power supply and is riddled with corruption to the point her passport is blacklisted nearly all the countries in Europe and North America heck even her sister countries in Africa wants nothing to do with her is the one you said can annex Russia? Have you by any chance been diagnosed with learning disability or perhaps autism? Maybe that will make me understand why you made such statement?

Your last paragraph, if it was sophisticated, how come the talibans were able to defeat the almighty USA? You see where I doubt your mental capacity?

2 Likes

Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by smallrincowis16(m): 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
Karnice600:

Taaaah! Your mouth dey smell.
Abi you read disuan from ororo soaked akara papers.
42,000 troops knock your empty head for dia.

Maybe you'll like to see this

Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by Jane74(f): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
smallrincowis16:

Since when do Ukrainians in the army issue orders in English?
the military there are not so literate for the most part to use English.
Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by Akuruoulo(m): 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
BoldBrainz:
The US is sadly just keen on prolonging this war. And my annoyance is that Ukrainian clown who's letting the West use his land for their experimental warfare with Russia.
Ehyah braindead terrorist "MR ZELENSKY" isn't a simp.
If at all he gave up his land for Putin, then he would be brave
Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by Akuruoulo(m): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
ivolt:

Not everybody fancy master-slave relationship like Africans.

Logic dictates that the one engaging in aggressive warfare is the one prolonging the war.
The war could literarily end in a day, if the aggressor just pack up and go home.

Unfortunately for Russia, propaganda or blackmail cannot win this war.
Tell the terrorist

1 Like

Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by Akuruoulo(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
LifeofDream:

Unfortunately for you and your western master, propaganda won't make Ukraine escape the mass death they're facing...

I heard they're even begging Romania to stop filming their destruction from their border. cry

Ukraine a sacrificial lamb in a chess pieces between two nation afraid of facing each other...
Yeah and No Russian has ever died.
Some deaths are better than living as slaves
Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by Akuruoulo(m): 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2023
hammerT:

NATO caused this war by knowingly declaring in Romania their plan to add Ukraine.

Russia dont want America base.nextdoor.

We have American Base in Niger, how safe are we if America can be calling for military action because military displace civilian in Niger.

Those military base are for regime change.

Why is Finland now a NATO Member?
Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by Akuruoulo(m): 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2023
Mynd44:
Why F-16s and not F-22s?

The US is planning to scrap its F-22 fleet anyway. Kuku send them to Ukraine.
Moderators mynd44 ur kuku don knuck ?
Make Russia who is a cross-border country to Ukraine bring in SU35 let Ukraine floor it the same way the KINZHAL SHIT
Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by Karnice600: 2:48am On Aug 20, 2023
smallrincowis16:

Nonsense. Framed documents from putards. Una no wan ever get sense sha
Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by smallrincowis16(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jane74:

Since when do Ukrainians in the army issue orders in English?
the military there are not so literate for the most part to use English.
To your invested mind now everything that happened in Ukraine was written in Ukrainian language right?
Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by mysticwarrior(m): 4:04am On Aug 21, 2023
Jane74:

I don't understand why people aren't afraid to embarrass themselves in public

Russia was not going to take Kiev or Kharkiv or other major cities of Ukraine at all.

The words "the Russians will take Kiev in three days" belong to the American General Milly; he blurted it out in February 2022

Since then, all the idiots in the world have been running around shouting "Russia failed to take Kiev in three days/Russia announced that it would take Kiev in three days, but failed!".

Was she even going to?
Thank you very much for this, that American lady 1stGenAmerican has used this as a weapon of war propaganda against me and others here in her desperate attempt to make Russia appear powerless, but we all know the truth. I have been reading your comments here and I want you to know that am deeply impress beyond words.

You have vast understand in the areas of international politics and diplomacy, I also read where you saud that you are a Russian, please can I ask if any of you grand parents fought against the Nazi Germans during the "German invasion of the Soviet union in 1941"? Because I understand that the grandparents of most Russians of today fought in that unprecedented war.
Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by mysticwarrior(m): 4:14am On Aug 21, 2023
Regex:

The way you guys think marvels me oh. Like a country sat down and thought of nuclear weapon and created it themselves and you are saying if you take it away, a nincompoop of a country called Nigeria, a 304 and folw mouthed one at that will annex Russia? Take nuclear weapon away and they will come up with something deadlier.

If you understand the rules of war, you will know that the best form of attack is defence and that the attacker is at risk of losing more soldiers than the defender... Which country managed to turn the narrative despite support from 31 sovereign countries? Tell me? Yet atomic bomb is not used. And you say Nigeria that has not gotten her shit together, still suffers from epileptic power supply and is riddled with corruption to the point her passport is blacklisted nearly all the countries in Europe and North America heck even her sister countries in Africa wants nothing to do with her is the one you said can annex Russia? Have you by any chance been diagnosed with learning disability or perhaps autism? Maybe that will make me understand why you made such statement?

Your last paragraph, if it was sophisticated, how come the talibans were able to defeat the almighty USA? You see where I doubt your mental capacity?
You have time responding to that clown.
Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by Regex: 8:45am On Aug 21, 2023
mysticwarrior:
You have time responding to that clown.
Omo eh sometimes the way them deh reason deh piss me off.
Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by fxexperts: 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
YouEssay:
You go explain taya
Ukraine remains ruinedšŸ˜­
See this little witch on Nairaland. Wishing Ruins on another man's country, a country that did no wrong to you. You must be insanely stupid.
Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2023
YouEssay:
You go explain taya

For 2 years, YouEssay has created new monikers weekly to harass me and tag me daily and two other US-based monikers in nonsense. Over the past year, this slowpoke has tagged me daily under both his banned, alternate, and new monikers to show my Tweets from nobodies and worthless articles about BRICS (which his country is not a part of and probably never will be invited to beā€, senseless far-right stories about the US, LGBTQ so-called ā€˜de-dollarizationā€™. Over that year, the dollar (my native currency) has grown even stronger while the Naira becomes more and more useless by the day. I earn in dollars, he begs for Nairaā€”what an slowpoke. He is happy because BRICS is trending on Nigerian Twitter which is daft because all that energy and talk should be put towards improving the Naira. BRICS isnā€™t ever trending in the countries that are BRICS members, how crazy is that?He is obsessed with LGBTQ to the point that itā€™s obvious that he has same-sex sexual desires that heā€™s fighting hard to suppress. No man who is secure in his sexuality searches the internet for things on LGBTQ every day of his life.
Itā€™s obvious that this America-obsessed slowpoke has never taken a regular or a global economics class because he continues to embarrass and concern himself with things that have no way of improving his miserable life. If he had any knowledge of economics or global politics, he would understand how stupid he and the things he is obsessed with are. Only a jobless person wallowing in extreme poverty has the time to create new monikers every week in order to harass people and try to bully others with things we donā€™t care about and thatā€™ll never benefit him. Instead of us, why not go harass the politicians that are robbing you blind,clean out an open gutter, improve infrastructure, and work to fill your familyā€™s empty, grumbling tummies. Go bully Boko Haram and bandits.
This want to be a terrorist and his whole sad existence are a mentally ill joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
YouEssay:
Foolish & cursed child, your mama na real winch.
As for dem Nazis, they'll all bite the dust.
You crane šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦
You crying šŸ˜­

For 2 years, YouEssay has created new monikers weekly to harass me and tag me daily and two other US-based monikers in nonsense. Over the past year, this slowpoke has tagged me daily under both his banned, alternate, and new monikers to show my Tweets from nobodies and worthless articles about BRICS (which his country is not a part of and probably never will be invited to beā€, senseless far-right stories about the US, LGBTQ, and so-called ā€˜de-dollarizationā€™ that is supposed to reset our brainsā€”our lives are improving yet his empty brainā€™s life has yet to reset from the pits that itā€™s in. Over that year, the dollar (my native currency) has grown even stronger while the Naira becomes more and more useless by the day. I earn in dollars, he begs for Nairaā€”what a slowpoke. He is happy because BRICS is trending on Nigerian Twitter which is daft because all that energy and talk should be put towards improving the Naira. BRICS isnā€™t ever trending in the countries that are BRICS members, how crazy is that? He is obsessed with LGBTQ to the point that itā€™s obvious that he has same-sex sexual desires that heā€™s fighting hard to suppress. No man who is secure in his sexuality searches the internet for things on LGBTQ every day of his life unless he is triggered by his own desires.
Itā€™s obvious that this West and America-obsessed slowpoke has never taken a regular or a global economics class because he continues to embarrass and concern himself with things that have no way of improving his miserable life. If he had any knowledge of economics or global politics, he would understand how stupid he and the things he is obsessed with are. Only a jobless person wallowing in extreme poverty has the time to create new monikers every week in order to harass people and try to bully others with things we donā€™t care about and thatā€™ll never benefit him. Instead of us, why not go harass the politicians that are robbing you blind,clean out an open gutter, improve infrastructure, and work to fill your familyā€™s empty, grumbling tummies. Go bully Boko Haram and bandits, go beg for 3 square meals to feed your family.
This want to be terrorist bully and his whole existence are a mentally-ill joke.
Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
YouEssay:
You go explain taya

For 2 years, YouEssay has created new monikers weekly to harass me and tag me daily and two other US-based monikers in nonsense. Over the past year, this slowpoke has tagged me daily under both his banned, alternate, and new monikers to show my Tweets from nobodies and worthless articles about BRICS (which his country is not a part of and probably never will be invited to beā€, senseless far-right stories about the US, LGBTQ so-called ā€˜de-dollarizationā€™. Over that year, the dollar (my native currency) has grown even stronger while the Naira becomes more and more useless by the day. I earn in dollars, he begs for Nairaā€”what an slowpoke. He is happy because BRICS is trending on Nigerian Twitter which is daft because all that energy and talk should be put towards improving the Naira. BRICS isnā€™t ever trending in the countries that are BRICS members, how crazy is that?He is obsessed with LGBTQ to the point that itā€™s obvious that he has same-sex sexual desires that heā€™s fighting hard to suppress. No man who is secure in his sexuality searches the internet for things on LGBTQ every day of his life.
Itā€™s obvious that this America-obsessed slowpoke has never taken a regular or a global economics class because he continues to embarrass and concern himself with things that have no way of improving his miserable life. If he had any knowledge of economics or global politics, he would understand how stupid he and the things he is obsessed with are. Only a jobless person wallowing in extreme poverty has the time to create new monikers every week in order to harass people and try to bully others with things we donā€™t care about and thatā€™ll never benefit him. Instead of us, why not go harass the politicians that are robbing you blind,clean out an open gutter, improve infrastructure, and work to fill your familyā€™s empty, grumbling tummies. Go bully Boko Haram and bandits.
This want to be a terrorist and his whole sad existence are a mentally ill joke.
Re: The United States Approves Sending F-16s To Ukraine From Denmark And Netherlands by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2023
YouEssay:
Moronic dummy, nothing changes.
Western terrorists are doomed!
Ukraine remains ruined!

Donate more salty tears šŸ˜­

U can as well volunteer for Ukraine.šŸ¤”

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protesters Attack Sibusiso Busi Moyo, Zimbabwean Minister In UK (Photos) / Uruguay Become The First Country To Legalise Marijuana / War In Sudan: Over 9 Million People Displaced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.