Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,927 members, 7,912,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:32 AM

I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business (529 Views)

Nigerians Are One Of The Most Racist People On This Planet / Man City Considering Late Move For Leicester's Riyad Mahrez / Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by guobe: 12:36am On Aug 18, 2023
I am thinking of assisting people start up their businesses with 100,000 naira.All these little giveaway won't go anywhere as it is still poverty state.
I love touching lives and I think that is my calling on earth.
The truth of the matter is that people may misuse the money and there is nothing you can do especially in a faceless forum like this.
We can recycle 100,000 naira from one person to the other till it gets to many persons and make them stabilise.
One Judas will carry the money and run away and we will all go back to square one.
Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by Taylor90: 12:44am On Aug 18, 2023
Werey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by Highfield13: 12:49am On Aug 18, 2023
First empower me with little thing..

Iā€™m low on funds .. get house painting job at sabo Tasha kaduna here .. but no get money for trans..
na one bed room..

Life no just balance now.

Will appreciate anything..

First bank.

God bless

We for run tamba production.. based on ideas sir..

Iā€™m awake thinking in how to trek from kawo to sabo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by FlamieB(m): 1:33am On Aug 18, 2023
grin mad man
Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by Balablue64: 1:34am On Aug 18, 2023
na lie this guobe guy na Scammer
Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by Balablue64: 1:35am On Aug 18, 2023
Taylor90:
Werey
hahahaha person wey never chop wan to empower. YEYE DEY SMELL
Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by Typicool8(m): 2:08am On Aug 18, 2023
Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by Zee0007: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2023
You have a good heart sir Guobe. All I need is just a second hand laptop to start editing my videos on my page. If I get it, my own online business have started. I just need little amount to buy a second hand laptop. It's say 40-50k will do the magic for me.

From my last count on my pages. I grew my page from just 34 from last week to 215 as at today. The growth is massive.

I might not be able to return the money now but just give sometime and see the magic. I will start earning too and your return on dividend will begin to show.

guobe:
I am thinking of assisting people start up their businesses with 100,000 naira.All these little giveaway won't go anywhere as it is still poverty state.
The truth of the matter is that people may misuse the money and there is nothing you can do especially in a faceless forum like this.
We can recycle 100,000 naira from one person to the other till it gets to many persons and make them stabilise.
One Judas will carry the money and run away and we will all go back to square one.

1 Like

Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by guobe: 8:26am On Aug 18, 2023
Zee0007:
You have a good heart sir Guobe. All I need is just a second hand laptop to start editing my videos on my page. If I get it, my own online business have started. I just need little amount to buy a second hand laptop. It's say 40-50k will do the magic for me.

From my last count on my pages. I grew my page from just 34 from last week to 215 as at today. The growth is massive.

I might not be able to return the money now but just give sometime and see the magic. I will start earning too and your return on dividend will begin to show.
Yep I saw your followers have grown tremendously and I am impressed.

Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by Zee0007: 8:52am On Aug 18, 2023
[quote author=guobe post=125186362][/quote]

When I finally make it. You will be one person I will always attribute my success to.
Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by edwardadex23(m): 9:09am On Aug 18, 2023
Balablue64:
na lie this guobe guy na Scammer

Guobe is never a scammer,I can vouch he helped me on Telegram and if he's surely reading this he will sure understand who this is,Just come out and let the world know if he has ever scammed you.He has helped different people in his own financial capacity. Please say stuffs with solid facts abeg. I come in peace. Don't block other people's blessings please šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

1 Like

Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by opesco4u: 9:26am On Aug 18, 2023
Pls help me with to survive is not easy, my acc 0049584867 Gtb
Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by bestplayermaver(m): 9:29am On Aug 18, 2023
Sir please send me the 100k why bcus I want to use the money to purchase a digital skill which is amazonkdp for like 25k then I would use the remaining the balance for data and running small life runs and expenditure and if you give me in 6 months I would have learnt a digital skill and earn 100 of thousands of dollars which I have doubled the money by10x I would if try am compensate you and I would not stop they I would now purchase a course on cpa marketing and crypto they I would yield profit and I would by then be financially free please sir invest in me because it is difficult to get such kind of money now are days palmpay 8902288599 thank you sir this would be an opportunity of a life time
Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by bestplayermaver(m): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2023
And sir you will change my life if you give me the opportunity this because it might not be 100k but if you give me something good to purchase the course and learn a digital skill that would yield returns for you I would be greatly indebted to you because you would change my life and thinking and I would pray for you that God would bless you sir please help me now must online business are not yet saturated unlike physical business which are good but requires large capital but online once you learn a skill for a reasonable price because no knowledge is free once you learn the skill you would implement and you would generating wealth and income for yourself I would eradicate poverty I would say this that if I conquer financial freedom I would teach who are not financial free ways on how to make money I would mentor and recommend them to people to listen to people who are successful.Nigeria and Africa's GDP would increase if Nigeria would engage in both online and physical skills did you know that companies like google,amazon,apple is bigger than the whole Africa's economy shocking right just imagine three companies just to mention a few I have a vision to create solution so as to bring wealth to solve problems please sir help opportunity like this comes once in al life time palmpay 8902288599
Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by bestplayermaver(m): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by bestplayermaver(m): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2023
That why I need your help with this money so I can be free please send me the money palmpay 8902288599
Sometimes people asked me you have so much information why are you not making money I tell them having information without resources is like a wasted talent please sir you are gods sent god would bless and bless your entire generation
Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by superintendents(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2023
guobe:
Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by Rajahbite(m): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2023
@Guobe I pray that I have the means to contribute to and support this noble cause of yours.
Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by superintendents(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2023
Rajahbite:
@Guobe I pray that I have the means to contribute to and support this noble cause of yours.
rajahbite please look my side sir,,I remain loyal
Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by chigbokingsley(m): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2023
Thank You Guobe,

Pls Sir, if you can help me with this I will be very happy. I'm a student but I am also a food trader. I need this money to buy plastic chair and new table where my customers can seat to eat.
First Bank
Chigbo Kingsley
Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by Theballs30: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
guobe:

Boss just help me send me 10k

Palmpay 9090712355
Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by Dexcelin: 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
guobe:
it's a welcome development
Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by Dexcelin: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
Maybe by next month once my business is stabled I will join in the cause @guobe how do you intend to go about this it will be better if everything is written down with a goal and objectives

1 Like

Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by guobe: 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2023
Dexcelin:
Maybe by next month once my business is stabled I will join in the cause @guobe how do you intend to go about this it will be better if everything is written down with a goal and objectives
Yep contemplating but people have to be sincere for it to work and there should be,quick turnover so it go round alot of people.
Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by RichTyler: 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
guobe:
You have always done good here. I remember last year when you rewarded guys on that odd challenge. And the recent giveaways you have done for widows.
If I can get some money. I want to learn wall paper installation and painting. I paint but there are advanced designs I want to learn that will make me get better and well paying jobs. As of now it is only some students that patronise me and work is once in a while. It will cost me about 15,000.
It will take me at most three months to learn it. After learning I will be able to get work from my oga and earn.

1 Like

Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by Dexcelin: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
guobe:

Yep contemplati g but people have to be sincere for it to work and there should be,quick turnover so it go round alot of people.
To be honest for this to work and association of business minded(entrepreneurs) need to be formed
Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by guobe: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
RichTyler:

You have always done good here. I remember last year when you rewarded guys on that odd challenge. And the recent giveaways you have done for widows.
If I can get some money. I want to learn wall paper installation and painting. I paint but there are advanced designs I want to learn that will make me get better and well paying jobs. As of now it is only some students that patronise me and work is once in a while. It will cost me about 15,000.
It will take me at most three months to learn it. After learning I will be able to get work from my oga and earn.
Okay nice one
Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by Peak11(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
guobe:

Yep contemplating...so it go round alot of people.
I ventured into poultry business recently and I need to buy a few more birds to brood and sell on or before october 1st(independence celebration). 30k or less will be just fine to enhance my business. I will make necessary repayment in the first week of October.
Re: I Am Considering Empowering People On Nairaland To Start Up Their Business by bestplayermaver(m): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
Please sir help me palmpay
8902288599 Mr guobe please help me

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Swarmed By Fans In Iran As Al-nassr Seeks Champions League / Comparing John Mikel Obi & Nwankwo Kanu Trophy Cabinets / Euro Failures Will Spur Us On, Says Lampard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.