Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,959 members, 7,980,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:51 PM

Encounter With ONLI YAHNWESAVES - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Encounter With ONLI YAHNWESAVES (98 Views)

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With ONLI YAHNWESAVES by TGYM: 12:46am On Aug 18, 2023
Me viewed how the sticks were crossed on beauties’ heads so that they cannot exceed that level. The stick according to the evil workers determines the age those beauties shall reach and die. Then me heard from those beauties this reverence “Mountains for sickni [sickness], mountains for poverty be you removed”. Me viewed as these limitation sticks began to fall down, and they began to thread on those sticks, yet no enemies power was able to harass them on account for the authority from AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE on the beauties.A reverence was echoed:, Edoziworo anyi ebe obibi, nke g’ aburu anyi ihe nketaMeaning: a place has been prepared for we for an inheritance.Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED asked me, “Do you know those whose voice you heard giving reverence? These are the right information carriers [Mma Ozi YAHNWE] who know how beautifirl is the place I have prepared for my beauties”, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED continued, “When there is a physical race competition between first to second [two] beauties, the beauty who finally wins the competition is recognized with care and gifts. However, this is not a physical race; I shall teach you more about the physical race. When a beauty is in a race, self can yet rise again and continue the race, but the beauty that stops running and declares that self cannot continue has lost all the benefits and rewards attached with the race”.ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED continued, “There are times my little beauties observe some certain situations that might weigh them down, but they should not get discouraged but should continue with me – where there is gold, you cannot get it cheap and easy; They should continue calling me and trusting in me. The enemy has viewed what I have prepared for this generation; I gave them this new movement [Truth Generation YAHNWE Movement] I am bringing out information from this generation to other generations. Did I say to other generations? I said to other generations. Note: all these informations are very essential, pass the information to others”During the darkrestness, my eyes opened and me viewed Heylel came to take away my existence with an accusation that me pursued a beauty from the bed me was laying down; but Heylel accusation was not true on account that me reserved that place for another beauty to lay down. When the verdict was passed based on the true reality concerning the matter Heylel went away in shame. Then a mighty hand beckoned on me to come and view some mysteries. As me went closer, it was shown to me how each time a reverence for warfare is raised among AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE beauties, “Lift up your mighty sword, I AM WHAT I AM lift up your mighty sword for battle” as they echoed and repeats ‘For battle, for battle, for battle, for battle”. AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE releases different weapons for war, even the type that resemble motorcycle to AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE beauties for war. Me also discover that there is great power in the reverence, “Anything in me that is not from AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE, burn through fire from AWA ONLY ONWER YAHNWE” but it depend on how the Mma [heart] is that use the reverence. When there is confusion in Heylel camp, me viewed Heylel and the hosts tear their chests open and even eat themselves up. After me have taken knowledge about these events, they suddenly viewed me and began to shake their heads on account that their secrets have been exposed; so they were disappointed.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 138) Prov.10:22 -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS / Important Message For You Today! / The Enemy Deceives Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.