Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,090 members, 7,887,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

International Journalist Calls Tinubu A Bagman For Drug Smugglers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Journalist Calls Tinubu A Bagman For Drug Smugglers (703 Views)

Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' / Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant / Buhari APC Broom Failed To Sweep Away Corruption - International Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Journalist Calls Tinubu A Bagman For Drug Smugglers by Enculer2: 2:32am On Aug 18, 2023
This video is really interesting.

Tinubu drug involvement laid bare by the international media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogVwxoKyhjI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: International Journalist Calls Tinubu A Bagman For Drug Smugglers by JASONjnr(m): 2:34am On Aug 18, 2023
We know....

1 Like

Re: International Journalist Calls Tinubu A Bagman For Drug Smugglers by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:36am On Aug 18, 2023
Just an 'international' journalist?. I was expecting a 'galactical' journalist. Only a galactical journalist will convince me of your lies against Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: International Journalist Calls Tinubu A Bagman For Drug Smugglers by IVORY2009(m): 5:05am On Aug 18, 2023
Enculer2:
This video is really interesting.

Tinubu drug involvement laid bare by the international media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogVwxoKyhjI

All this useless traffic ⛔ YouTubers again angry cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: International Journalist Calls Tinubu A Bagman For Drug Smugglers by OneCandleAway(f): 6:53am On Aug 18, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Just an 'international' journalist?. I was expecting a 'galactical' journalist. Only a galactical journalist will convince me of your lies against Tinubu.

It seems you jdescended to a level that criminality isn't a crime to you anymore. Hope your children become criminals.

2 Likes

Re: International Journalist Calls Tinubu A Bagman For Drug Smugglers by favor914: 7:08am On Aug 18, 2023
OneCandleAway:

It seems you jdescended to a level that criminality isn't a crime to you anymore. Hope your children become criminals.
If you aren’t filled with hate maybe because you no get boyfriend, what is there to gain from all this Tinubu nonsense?

A so called Oyibo journalist be littles you, and you accept it, because to you it is Tinubu they are referring to, not you as a Nigerian?

Elections are over, nothing, only death can remove your president, so move on with your life miserable thing.
Re: International Journalist Calls Tinubu A Bagman For Drug Smugglers by helinues: 7:11am On Aug 18, 2023
Tell him too to go to court

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: International Journalist Calls Tinubu A Bagman For Drug Smugglers by OneCandleAway(f): 7:20am On Aug 18, 2023
favor914:
If you aren’t filled with hate maybe because you no get boyfriend, what is there to gain from all this Tinubu nonsense?

A so called Oyibo journalist be littles you, and you accept it, because to you it is Tinubu they are referring to, not you as a Nigerian?

Elections are over, nothing, only death can remove your president, so move on with your life miserable thing.

The man only stated what Tinubu truly was, a bag man to criminals. He didn't belittle me . That's why we are to live a clean life so in the future we can have peace of mind.

Actions from people like Tinubu are the reasons Nigerians find it hard travelling abroad. So much hostility as if you're a criminal because of what people in the past have done. But I guess you're not on that level yet. Stuck in Nigeria with no international travel experience so you can't understand.
Re: International Journalist Calls Tinubu A Bagman For Drug Smugglers by favor914: 7:31am On Aug 18, 2023
OneCandleAway:

The man only stated what Tinubu truly was, a bag man to criminals. He didn't belittle me . That's why we are to live a clean life so in the future we can have peace of mind.

Actions from people like Tinubu are the reasons Nigerians find it hard travelling abroad. So much hostility as if you're a criminal because of what people in the past have done. But I guess you're not on that level yet. Stuck in Nigeria with no international travel experience so you can't understand.
Based on an unproven accusation, It is because of Tinubu your people are in jail cells all over the world, even in nearby South Africa, na South Easterners dey deal in narcotics pass?

Also in Nigeria here, so called business men bringing in containers filled with adulterated pharmaceuticals & narcotic drugs, then you have the audacity to be pointing your leper’s fingers @ others?

Elections are over, Peter Obi is never going to be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, move on with your life.

Your wailing whether if Tinubu was John Gotti (The Real Teflon Don’s) right hand man, will not change anything.

1 Like

Re: International Journalist Calls Tinubu A Bagman For Drug Smugglers by OneCandleAway(f): 8:17am On Aug 18, 2023
favor914:
Based on an unproven accusation, It is because of Tinubu your people are in jail cells all over the world, even in nearby South Africa, na South Easterners dey deal in narcotics pass?

Also in Nigeria here, so called business men bringing in containers filled with adulterated pharmaceuticals & narcotic drugs, then you have the audacity to be pointing your leper’s fingers @ others?

Elections are over, Peter Obi is never going to be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, move on with your life.

Your wailing whether if Tinubu was John Gotti (The Real Teflon Don’s) right hand man, will not change anything.

You must be very slow to thing anyone against Tinubu are igbo.

1 Like

Re: International Journalist Calls Tinubu A Bagman For Drug Smugglers by Enculer2: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2023
What do you call people who support drug addicts and drug smugglers?

Nigerians do not know how terrible the image of their ruler is, internationally.
Re: International Journalist Calls Tinubu A Bagman For Drug Smugglers by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
OneCandleAway:

I disagree. I REFUSED to vote for the Pandora Criminal known as Peter Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Journalist Calls Tinubu A Bagman For Drug Smugglers by Okoroawusa: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
When Obidients wan get sense like this?

(1) (Reply)

Disgusting Section / What Happened To Dangote Refinery? / BREAKING: ATIKU Fails Bid To Disgrace TINUBU As No Discrepancy Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.