Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,619 members, 7,941,380 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? (2711 Views)

I Don't Think Ladies With Droopy Flat Breast Deserve A Fresh Young Bachelor / Men: What Are The Sexual Acts You Think Ladies Should Stop During Sex? / Things Guys Think Ladies Don’t Notice During Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by Josh97(m): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2023
Leg chain

1 Like

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by labake1(f): 7:10am On Aug 21, 2023
Josh97:
Leg chain

I wonder what is wrong about wearing leg chain
Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by Stalyon69: 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Anny69:
I thought you liked waist beads. I like leg chain, I can't wear it because of my dad. What's wrong with leg chain?
I like waist beads but at the same time I felt it's not necessary and for leg chain, It's out of point for me.
Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by Anny69(f): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2023
Stalyon69:

I like waist beads but at the same time I felt it's not necessary and for leg chain, It's out of point for me.
Alright.
Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
Y’all ladies can even wear anything, even go naked if you want, it’s okay with me as long as you aren’t my sister
Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by tnerro1(m): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Bike shots and tee shirts in public, aunties this dressing na for inside room tins😋
Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by Dshocker(m): 4:07am On Aug 25, 2023
labake1:
No qualms o but I think ladies should stop wearing nose ring and corset.

What about you, what is that fashion item you think ladies should stop wearing?

BBL...
Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2023
labake1:
No qualms o but I think ladies should stop wearing nose ring and corset.

What about you, what is that fashion item you think ladies should stop wearing?
I agree with that nose ring part especially the one on the nostrils, irritating.
I don't know what corset means though.
Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by Exceed15: 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
fyzaila:
Nose rings !
Those colour colour wigs

I just don't know what beauty ladies see in wearing those yeye nose rings. I have never seen any lady look beautiful wearing it, just look like cows.

Same here bro. I don't like that nose ring at all.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by Josh97(m): 9:54am On Jan 25
labake1:

I wonder what is wrong about wearing leg chain

It gives me the impression that they’re accessible
Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by Sniper101(m): 3:40am On Jan 26
panties.

because I hate panty lines and I love it when a Babe is bare underneath a gown.
Re: What Is That Fashion Item You Think Ladies Should Stop Wearing? by drimzsmoke(m): 3:53am On Jan 26
HamOz:

If you see it on her left feet….then they are into Hookups most times

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The oga at the top at punch newspaper(Mr Joseph Adeyeye), his wife wears an ankle chain!!!
Most rich and classy ladies I've seen wear ankle chain.....

Below is the picture of Dr Abiola Makanjuola, a consultant dermatologist, the last time I saw this woman, she was on dyed(gold) low cut and she uses an ankle chain!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is everybody in love blind? / Talking To This Girl I Like / When A Girl "toasts" A Guy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.