Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,766 members, 7,972,766 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:56 PM

I0 Steps To Becoming A Better Forex Trader - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I0 Steps To Becoming A Better Forex Trader (493 Views)

$10000 For A Consistent Forex Trader To Manage(professionals Please) / FOREX TRADER ONLY- Make $20,000-$50,000 Monthly With Zero Capital / Professional Forex Trader Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I0 Steps To Becoming A Better Forex Trader by colgorg: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2011
10  Steps To Trade the Forex  Market and Make Profit (Part One)

1. Plan your trade and trade your plan: You must have a trading plan to succeed. A trading plan that tells you  why you should enter, stop loss point, profit taking level, plus a sound money management strategy. A good plan will remove all the emotions and tension from your trades.

2. The trend is your friend: This is what I call the First Law of Forex. Always understand the trend of the market before you enter. When the market is bullish, go long. On the reverse, if the market is bearish, you short. Never go against the trend, , Check the website below for full story.

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Business! / Buy Liberty Reserve @ N100 Per $ / Amazing Shopping Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.