Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,399 members, 7,891,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Do You Have To Take Permission From Your Partner Before You Video Call Him/her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have To Take Permission From Your Partner Before You Video Call Him/her? (427 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? / Should A Man Take Permission From His Wife Before Sending His Parents Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have To Take Permission From Your Partner Before You Video Call Him/her? by klimkid: 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
I've been chatting with this girl for about two months now. Often, when I try to video call her, she doesn't answer and mentioned that I should request permission before calling on video. Have any of you, both guys and ladies, encountered a similar situation? I'm seeking input from everyone.

Re: Do You Have To Take Permission From Your Partner Before You Video Call Him/her? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
For chatters like you, YES. You need to take permission.

For someone I'm dating, I need heads up.
Re: Do You Have To Take Permission From Your Partner Before You Video Call Him/her? by Blackdeewhy(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
Yes, permission should be taken before you initiated a video call.

Don't just intrude on people's privacy.
Re: Do You Have To Take Permission From Your Partner Before You Video Call Him/her? by adebayo987: 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
klimkid:
I've been chatting with this girl for about two months now. Often, when I try to video call her, she doesn't answer and mentioned that I should request permission before calling on video. Have any of you, both guys and ladies, encountered a similar situation? I'm seeking input from everyone.
She's either living with roommates, or having a very creepy looking room. Don't expect her to answer the call. Secondly, our people are not used to that. Thirdly, you could break up with her and your call could drive away potential husband for her. So, try and respect her privacy and control your urges, otherwise it will land you into problems one day.
Re: Do You Have To Take Permission From Your Partner Before You Video Call Him/her? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
He's not even her boyfriend yet.
Apologize to her for intruding her privacy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"It Was All Because Of Love"Woman Reveals Why She Jumped Off 3rd Mainland Bridge / Is It Heartless For Your Mother To Tell You Not To Call Her Ever Again ? / How To Turn Your Woman On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.