Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,019 members, 7,890,354 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:54 PM

Share & Request Thread - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Share & Request Thread (6381 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share & Request Thread by nawa1(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2007
while "UndeletePlus" recovers deleted files, "Data Eraser" is a permanent way to securely delete files, folders and free disk space.

with Data Eraser, you can kill, destroy, murder, and bury any file or folder permanently, completely and totally from your computer.

download now
Re: Share & Request Thread by RichDad1(m): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2007
How far Bro? You too much kiss kiss kiss bythway thanks for the update in the picture thread cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Please how can i get the key for DAP the latest version i think 7.5 or 8 .
Re: Share & Request Thread by Azanor(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2007
na wa:

thank you 4 that link kiss

4give my dummy question. . .but, how can i download a book from d site? i've clicked on the links but yet i can't see any download option.

copy the link and paste it in the address bar of another browser page

to get cool stuff e.g books, softwares, songs, comics, and the likes(all electronic of course): www.forumw.org. but you have to join first, but its free.
Re: Share & Request Thread by nawa1(m): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2007
Rich Dad:

How far Bro? You too much kiss kiss kiss bythway thanks for the update in the picture thread cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Please how can i get the key for DAP the latest version i think 7.5 or 8 .

I think the latest version for DAP is 8.5.5. i shall upload it here as soon as i lay my hands on any good cracked version or better still, the serial.

@Azanor
thank you for your contribution. but as you may know, people posting on the website you introduced are guys like you and me. so you and me can equally contribute to this forum by posting some of our favorite stuffs here, whereby bringing them closer to our members. or what do you think?
Re: Share & Request Thread by folahann(m): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2007
Music edit sofware please
Re: Share & Request Thread by inze(m): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2007
Rich Dad:

DAP 8.5 : 839718914

DAP 7: Email :Randolph.McMichael@xuandung.com Activation code :PLIM9451-3925-RAEXY-JHAOD-1396
Re: Share & Request Thread by nawa1(m): 11:52am On Dec 12, 2007
ok guys, d baba of dis forum says we should not share cracks. so if you want cracked stuffs, you know what to do, right?

so don't feel deprived, this forum is still a great place for sharing grin grin grin let's take a different turn

let's share some of how favorite computer TIPS, TRICKS, HOW TO GUIDES, INTERNET GUIDES/TWEANKS etc, shall we
Re: Share & Request Thread by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 14, 2012
na wa: ok guys, d baba of dis forum says we should not share cracks. so if you want cracked stuffs, you know what to do, right?

so don't feel deprived, this forum is still a great place for sharing grin grin grin let's take a different turn

let's share some of how favorite computer TIPS, TRICKS, HOW TO GUIDES, INTERNET GUIDES/TWEANKS etc, shall we
No, I don't knowwhat to do. Pls tell me how to go about it. Thanks
Re: Share & Request Thread by Maleeq(m): 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2012
berekete86:
No, I don't knowwhat to do. Pls tell me how to go about it. Thanks
You wake up a 5year old thread to ask for cracks?
The long arms of nairaland law would grab you if you do get it...here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Windows8 Blank Screen After Log In [SOLVED] / 22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Uninstalling A Program From Ms-dos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.