Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,612 members, 7,941,349 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen (5789 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Tiktok And Ends Up In Marriage / Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Bloody & Shattered Windscreen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Okoroawusa: 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
Scripted...

Look at the girl's over-drama in the mall immediately the guy knelt down...

Leave the blood part.... certainly scripted

1 Like

Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Boossking: 12:10am On Aug 19, 2023
Wow this one go far ohh
Some idiot no just get sense
Ohh I just say idiot no get sense I don't forget say idiot no deh get sense
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Rickmann: 12:42am On Aug 19, 2023
pman100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTot72P1_X0

That guy should be beaten blue-black. Like wtf is this?
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Nyascobar1414: 1:19am On Aug 19, 2023
Nwaiyoo:
The guy BIG TIME F/UP. After you don knack person daughter. Who knows how long? You come to the public to propose marriage, she accepted you ooo. Only for you to there and then tell her b4 the same people that were happy with her that it's a prank. Guy you deserve to die. Asway!

Simp boy, abi she no enhoi de nack? She even chop him moni join
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Sanguine(f): 1:54am On Aug 19, 2023
Evolutionlove:

The Way you type is Scary.

You are typing with Masculine Vibes.

Oh well, that is very interesting to know.
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by linearity: 2:19am On Aug 19, 2023
hmmmm, this one is truly hard to judge.

Yes, the guy no try, but on a flip side; he dodged a bullet and a time bomb, and this appear to be the event that showed the lady’s true character.

They are not fit for each other and any possible reconciliation should not involve marriage. He escaped a time bomb and should go and give thanks to God!

1 Like

Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Sanguine(f): 3:27am On Aug 19, 2023
Evolutionlove:

The Way you type is Scary.

You are typing with Masculine Vibes.
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Dshocker(m): 5:16am On Aug 19, 2023
One of the prerequisite features one looks before wiving a lady, her character, followed by her looks and other attributes.

Whether prank or real proposal, i don't support such move from the guy.
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Calabar1stSon: 6:54am On Aug 19, 2023
DAramis:

The guy played a dangerous prank on her girlfriend by making fake marriage proposal.

It turns out he was never never serious about the proposal leading to crying and garnishing of teeth by the said lady. Honestly, it is only a sick person or unstable person that can do exactly what that guy did knowing fully well that

1. Marriage complete a Nigerian woman. And majority looks forward to it especially if age is no longer on that lady's side (like the person in this video )
2. Public proposal is dangerous. it puts intense pressure on ladies to accept. After the acceptance, the guy turns around to reject her.

NB: In some families, the woman's brothers will take this up. The dealing they will give the said guy would definitely teach him about responsibility as well as not playing this kind of dangerous prank with a woman's emotions.

Don't know whether to believe this or not but the pranked lady is a popular TikToker, talks about cars and tips.

It's an old video way back 6 months ago.

Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by HamOz: 7:32am On Aug 19, 2023
flokii:
The friend saying.. 'I know what men have done to her' in the background is evil.

Truth be told.. the guy fvcked up.
She chose those guys so it’s her consequences ……
If a girl tells me that about my gf…Omo na to free her.
Meaning she has dated many guys therefore her body count go high gaan kos they can’t date without ……….
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by bdon123(m): 7:49am On Aug 19, 2023
writetopoker:
That guy need to be shot at close range. Its not cool to treat a lady that way in public
Ogun kii u
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by bdon123(m): 7:50am On Aug 19, 2023
NoToPile:
Saw this video some months back and I still feel the way I felt then. Very foolish boy.

Using proposal to prank in public.

The lady should have walked away and broken up with him. Shikena.

I disagree
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Baronthecelebri: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2023
talented321:
the worst part is na them go still come nairaland and claim femenist or they don't want to marry''
Once a woman put this two lines just know THAT madam don dey fear for her marital life.
hahahhhahahhaah
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Baronthecelebri: 9:05am On Aug 19, 2023
flokii:

Isn't it obvious?.. they want to settle down after disturbing the world.
don't mind them,
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Baronthecelebri: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2023
[quote author=flokii post=125202113]

Isn't it obvious?.. they want to settle down after disturbing the world.dont mind them
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by DiamondPant(f): 10:59am On Aug 19, 2023
If a guy does this to me, I won't even shout.
I'll just laugh and go home.
But you see those his stinking balls and the legs he used to kneel to do the prank, he should just kiss them goodbye.
I'll do whatever it takes to break them.
Nonsense!!!
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by DAramis: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2023
Calabar1stSon:

Don't know whether to believe this or not but the pranked lady is a popular TikToker, talks about cars and tips.

It's an old video way back 6 months ago.

Ohh, if she is a popular tiktoker, it could possible it is a prank which her friends are not aware of.

But honestly, playing with a human emotions (whether male or female ) is never wise. Some could die out of the shock while others could do evil to the person who did it.
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
Sanguine:

Oh well, that is very interesting to know.

So you are proud of it or What??

Please do everything to Retain your Feminine Attributes okay. I don't know anything about you or what you have been through or going through.

But I can assure you that One of the best feelings in this world of ours is coming to this world as a Female Gender.

I'm a Man but I always wished I came to this world as a Female, Most especially in this present world.

I would have loved to go on and on. But I'do stop here.
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Autobot05: 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2023
Looks like something I can/will do 😂
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Sanguine(f): 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
Evolutionlove:

So you are proud of it or What??

Please do everything to Retain your Feminine Attributes okay. I don't know anything about you or what you have been through or going through.

But I can assure you that One of the best feelings in this world of ours is coming to this world as a Female Gender.

I'm a Man but I always wished I came to this world as a Female, Most especially in this present world.

I would have loved to go on and on. But I'do stop here.

Glad to know you wish you were a lady.
And yes, I am feminine in every sense of the word. Sometimes though, I could be a tomboy. 😜🙃

Thank you for your kind words.
The Lord grant you all the desires of your heart.

CHEERS!

1 Like

Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Usainterviews: 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
Funny grin

If you are interested in studying in USA and you do not have the finance, worry not as there are lots of institution waiving fees and offering scholarships.

In this video, Application is free and you get over 11k worth of funding when you apply on time to any of the universities.
Truman State University in the city of Missouri, USA.

Learn how to apply!
Goodluck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pQwxMM-coo
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Obierika(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
Stupid guy
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by fineberry(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
flokii:

Isn't it obvious?.. they want to settle down after disturbing the world.
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by fineberry(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Omo the girls was filled with joy like crazy...all of a sudden guy man dey Yan dust.

The guy deserve all the girl can possibly do to her walai
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by writetopoker: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
bdon123:

Ogun kii u

May your days be short
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by OgaTheTop2: 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2023
DAramis:

The guy played a dangerous prank on her girlfriend by making fake marriage proposal.

It turns out he was never never serious about the proposal leading to crying and garnishing of teeth by the said lady. Honestly, it is only a sick person or unstable person that can do exactly what that guy did knowing fully well that

1. Marriage complete a Nigerian woman. And majority looks forward to it especially if age is no longer on that lady's side (like the person in this video )
2. Public proposal is dangerous. it puts intense pressure on ladies to accept. After the acceptance, the guy turns around to reject her.

NB: In some families, the woman's brothers will take this up. The dealing they will give the said guy would definitely teach him about responsibility as well as not playing this kind of dangerous prank with a woman's emotions.
That was very bad of the stupid guy. You don't prank a woman with such sensitive thing as a marriage proposal angry
Re: Another Shop Rite Marriage Proposal Ends Up In Blood & Shattered Windscreen by Nwaiyoo: 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Simp boy, abi she no enhoi de nack? She even chop him moni join
You're right, why the prank, naaa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise / Love In The Air, Another Nairalander Proposes To His Girlfriend. See Pics / True Love Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.