Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,238 members, 7,925,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:07 AM

Do You Have A Business Problem And Need Expert Assistance? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have A Business Problem And Need Expert Assistance? (101 Views)

Your Biggest Business Problem Is Not Lack Of Sales / Small Business Problem Has Been Solved Finally! / Let's Solve Your Business Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Business Problem And Need Expert Assistance? by akinsmail51: 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
The truth is that most people have solvable problems in their businesses. But not everyone can solve these problems alone.

Some business owners recognise they're having challenges (let me use polished word) in their businesses but get no one to talk to.

Those who have people they can approach are afraid of what the fee may look like.

But let me tell you this bitter truth, whatever you pay to save or grow your business, it ain't a cost rather a necessary investment that bears you returns and prevents you from frustrations and losses.

Asides from capital problem, many business owners and entrepreneurs struggle to make sales.

And without sales, production or stocks become scrap.

Don't you think it's a worthwhile cause for you to spend money to get marketing your products or services right?

When business is slow, the prudent strategy is to step up your marketing efforts, not slow them down.

That reminds me a brother I forced (yes I forced him few weeks ago) to implement a certain marketing strategy .

I even helped him with some product photography and product description.

I was very delighted when reading about the number of new customers he got within a week of implementing my advice.

Most business owners know they're having marketing problems, and yet do absolute nothing about it.

You don't need to become helpless nor hopeless.

What if a marketing consultant volunteers to help you, would you be interested to grab the offer?

If yes, book an hour consultation with Ismaeel Akintayo via WhatsApp at +234 80 6552 4808 this weekend and let's discuss what's bothering you about your business.

Here's an offer to help you dissect your business and present you with growth strategies that will help you find new ways of revenue generation and improve your business sustainability.

PS: Ismaeel Akintayo is an entrepreneur, a certified marketing consultant and high-ticket sales executive with both professional qualifications and street-wise marketing experience.

Asides from my BSC and recent "MBA"s, I have had HND in Marketing since 2008, become a qualified member of National Institute of Marketing Nigeria since 2010, plus loads of relevant certifications in digital marketing.

I have read hundreds of books on marketing, participated in tens of marketing seminars anchored by legend renowned marketers and I have tried truckloads of winning marketing ideas and strategies.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Travel Tips: One-stop Solution For Comprehensive Somnath Temple History / Maintaining A Clean And Healthy Home: Importance Of Regular Carpet Cleaning / Why Is Play To Earn Game Development Talkative In The Gaming Industry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.