Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,681 members, 7,945,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash (3130 Views)

I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by Bennysam: 10:54am On Aug 21, 2023
BelittlePaul:
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,Abeg i need una help oooo, my girlfiriend went for a scan this week and it was revealed that she is pregnant
Na boredom sef cause make we do the thing oo and i don't even have a job now, please i need una help make God provide job before she born as ABORTION IS NOT EVEN IN MY AGENDA AT ALLLLL,
Abeg nothing is too small to support from my good heart
PalmPay
Adiela Messiah
Thank you

This money you are begging for what will you do with it? Abortion or feeding ? I want to understand
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by Waffarianman(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2023
Go do farm everything go dey alright last last
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by soundforce: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
BelittlePaul:

I can't cook stories for anyone here it's a real matter her family is on my head they want to arrest I'm now in deep mess I'm depressed so badly I just need a 30k to settle the police pls just help
First, You're so unfortunate for asking people money to settle POLICE. Are you naught?
After settling the Police, you'll then come back and ask money for Abortion and feeding. Sex come at a price; so pay it.
Secondly, after gifting Police 30k, how much will you settle the girl's family?
You cannot feed yourself but you can afford sexual pleasure.
You have family members. Ask them for stupid help or better still, sell this your phone to start with and then go work menial jobs
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by LarryCork: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
aisha1314:

I'm not encouraging anyone to be a prostitute (not that there's really anything wrong with consensual sale of sex between adults). I'm only asking people, especially young people like this op who know pregnancy would be a problem for them to be responsible about sex and use condoms and or contraceptives. Better than bringing children you know you can't care for into the world and becoming a burden on your family members.

TOOO LATE TO APOLOGICE...u commto nairaland askin women to do prostitute job & now get upset cozzz we expose u...SHAME ON U SIR.yor sorry is not accepted.anyways was you nomba & are u lightskin?(no oofencse) angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant And I Am Jobless With No Cash by ezybaba(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
Why don't you use protection jeje

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. / Im A Black American That Loves African Women! : But / Why Do Girls Call Their Age Mates "Small Boys"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.