Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,580 members, 7,934,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:41 PM

God's Timing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Timing (86 Views)

Divine Bread - Trust God's Timing By Andy Akukwe / God's Timing: A Superior way to view Delays, Setbacks & Obstacles / God’s Timing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Timing by Missyajoke(f): 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
Talk about God, he's never late. God does everything according to his timing. God doesn't work according to human timing he works at his own timing. What makes you belief that God has forgotten you?? What makes you to lose hope?? When you get to the Hospital you will appreciate God?? When you go to the mortuary you will appreciate God?? For God is good in every seasons. You as a person may not see God's faithfulness but waking up is by God's grace as people die from their sleep. Instead of giving up on life just start praising God that has spared you from birth to now. Just sing I have a reason to praise the Lord*2. Also whenever you're sad about your present situation just sing " I have a very big God ohh he's always by my side, A very big God ohh, By my side everyday. Also, you can open your hymn book and start praising God, sing of his faithfulness. Sing this " Yahweh" by Ada ehi.

Before you go to bed tonight just say Jesus I thank you for the gift of life, thank you for everything, Thank you Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Completing The New Testament In A Year (day238) / He Is Merciful / Trust God, And Do Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.