Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,807 members, 7,930,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:38 AM

Due Date For Baby Beyonjay/jayonce Discoverd - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Due Date For Baby Beyonjay/jayonce Discoverd (1012 Views)

Why Do People Make Evil Cakes Like This For Baby Showers? / Kate Middleton Reveals Gender And Official Due Date Of Her 2nd Royal Baby / Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Due Date For Baby Beyonjay/jayonce Discoverd by doublekay: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2011
Since revealing her pregnancy to the world with dramatic flair at the MTV Video Music Awards, the world has been on constant Beyonce Bump Watch.

Now, finally, an update!

On Australian news program Sunday Night, it was revealed that the little bundle of joy is due in February, and Mrs. Carter was absolutely glowing as she talked about her relationship leading to this pivotal milestone:

“My husband and I have been together for 10 years---all of my 20s---and I just feel like it’s time and I’m very grateful that God has blessed me with the biggest gift any human being can have. I think because I’ve accomplished a lot of things for myself and I really know who I am, I didn’t rush into anything. If it’s any time, right now is the time, and I’m so happy.”

Beyonce recently released her new video Countdown --- a mod-inspired, high-energy number where she freely allows her baby to take center stage. It has been rumored that Beyonce and Jay-Z are hoping for a boy, so that sister Solange’s son, Jules, will have some company.

We’ll just have to wait to find out!

(1) (Reply)

Popular Actress, Bukky Wright In 5 Men Marriage Scandal / Dele, Bola Ige?s Brother, Slumps During ?birthday Ceremony,?dies / Movie: For Better For War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.