Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,853 members, 7,938,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League (1013 Views)

Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league / Army Team Loses Football Match In Kaduna As Violence Breaks Out. Photos / 2018 NBA Finals: Warriors Sweeps LeBron James Cavaliers For 2nd Straight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by Allmiron: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
Big spending Al Nassr have dug themselves an early hole to start their Saudi Pro League season after a stunning 2-0 home loss to Al Taawoun on Friday with stars Cristiano Ronaldo, Sadio Mane, Anderson Talisca, and Marcelo Brozovic all held scoreless.

A goal by Cameroonian forward Leandre Tawamba in the 20th minute set the visitors on their way, and Al Taawoun's five-man backline frustrated Ronaldo and Al Nassr all night, with substitute Ahmed Bahusayn sealing the result deep in stoppage time.

Al Nassr's 2-1 loss on the opening weekend to Steven Gerrard's Al Ettifaq was attributed to the fact that many of their star players were given a rest after winning the Arab Club Champions Cup. But they were all back on the field and still came up short against an Al Taawoun side that executed a perfect game plan of defending in numbers and counter-attacking through speedy Brazilian winger Mateus.

Al Nassr struggled to find a flow in their attack, outshooting Al Taawoun 24-8, but only getting five shots on target compared to the visitors' six. Anderson Talisca missed on a couple of headers, Sadio Mane had a goal disallowed, Cristiano Ronaldo slammed a ball against the post from an offside position, and Marcelo Brozovic fired right at the 'keeper on a frustrating night for the home team.

Al Nassr came up five points short in their quest for the Saudi title in 2022/23 and now could find themselves six points behind the leaders by the time Matchday 2 is complete.

Nlfpmod Mynd44 frontpage

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by Allmiron: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
Antispamm banned my moniker for creating this same topic earlier… Seun what’s happening? Are we in Russia now?

Nlfpmod frontpage

Anntispam no fit stop me.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by mayor1814: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2023
Two straight losses. That is d fraudulent goat effect. grin

Dem give them 9/10 minutes extra. Yet Tapnaldo couldn't score. He was complaining to referee they didn't give him penalty to score. grin Baba wan steal penalty kick again referee no gree for am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by Alchemy528: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2023
Fake league
Fake club
Fake Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by Allmiron: 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Even in the Wahalai talai league this fraud is getting exposed, the other day when the team won nonsense Arab cup, there were tons of threads here, even on X penadogs were celebrating mediocrity. They call this mumu mr clutch yet he couldn’t save his team when they needed him most, Abi script don expire you.

Messi on the other hand changed narratives for the worst team in the MLS, MLS is far superior to this mediocre desert league, if una like make dem buy all the retired players in Europe finish, it won’t change the league’s status as retirement and fast money league.

Pristiano Penaldo has disappeared like always, same way he disappeared during the world. Wasssiu is a failure big fraud, lifetime scammer 😂😂🤣

E just Dey make this cooking game easy for us.

Penadogs oya come in and shed fresh tears.

Nlfpmod frontpage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by orohbiro(f): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
But but they came to Saudi because of me and still molesting me over here I want to go back to Portugal

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by Related(f): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ok
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by Allmiron: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nlfpmod frontpage
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by Freshtruth(m): 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2023
Allmiron:
Nlfpmod frontpage
u bad gan grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by EbolaTinubu: 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
grin
Asalama alekum walahi talahi camel 🐫 🐪 football club grin
I just pity that fraudnaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by Freshtruth(m): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
orohbiro:
But but
pls remove this stop this is disrespectful pls
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by DenreleDave(m): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2023
It is expected... You sef see the name Al Taawoun

Boko Haram league.... Al taawoun meehhhhh al Boko Haram

Where there is No penalty, no tap in, the scam of a fraudster disappears grin grin grin cheesy

Scamnaldo, Penaldo, failurenaldo, tapnaldo, egonaldo, itooknownaldo, winner of wrong cup while his mates are winning world cup 🏆

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by DenreleDave(m): 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
Obembet seunlayi Beverlyjean abi na Beverlysu
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by DenreleDave(m): 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
Allmiron:
Antispamm banned my moniker for creating this same topic earlier… Seun what’s happening? Are we in Russia now?

Nlfpmod frontpage

Anntispam no fit stop me.

Obembet and Penaldo fans don go kolombi with one of the anti spam to ban you... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by DenreleDave(m): 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
orohbiro:
But but they came to Saudi because of me and still molesting me over here I want to go back to Portugal

Jesus.. What is this fòr God sake angry angry angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by orohbiro(f): 11:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
Reality

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by orohbiro(f): 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by Beverlyjean(f): 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
DenreleDave:
Obembet seunlayi Beverlyjean abi na Beverlysu

Ronaldo has finished u.... so loosing now is now a big deal...insecurity will finish u
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by Beverlyjean(f): 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2023
They say Messi is the greatest...but look at how they ran to create a thread that has no consequential meaning on Ronaldo and they even failed to verify if he featured in the first game, a game he missed due to an injury after scoring 2 times ,including the winning goal...as psychologists say, when stuff like this happen know that is only the inferior ones that do this... deep down their minds , Ronaldo is the greatest but they are fighting it...so the only way to deal with it is to post negative news about him and comment , to make themselves feel good... u will not see Ronaldo fans do same thing cos they are not bothered ... just like Agbadorians always panic at the mention of obi

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by OJEEMAH(m): 5:34am On Aug 19, 2023
Beverlyjean:
They say Messi is the greatest...but loom at how they ran to create a thread that has no meaning on Ronaldo...as psychologists say, when stuff like this happen know that is only the inferior ones that do this... deep down their minds , Ronaldo is the greatest but they are fighting it...so the only way to deal with it is to post negative news about I a nd comment , to make themselves feel good... u will not see Ronaldo fans do same thing cos they are not bothered ... just like Agbadorians always panic at the mention of obi
Did you just say Ronaldo fans don’t do this? I really don’t think you are the right person to make this comment.

Was it a problem when Obembet created uncountable threads for you and others to slander and bash Messi for PSG losses?

If it wasn’t a problem then, why is it now a problem to do same to Ronaldo?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by DenreleDave(m): 6:24am On Aug 19, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Ronaldo has finished u.... so loosing now is now a big deal...insecurity will finish u

Rjejejekemrbenwmamdndndnensjakanfkdjandndbdbd

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by DenreleDave(m): 6:26am On Aug 19, 2023
Beverlyjean:
They say Messi is the greatest...but loom at how they ran to create a thread that has no meaning on Ronaldo...as psychologists say, when stuff like this happen know that is only the inferior ones that do this... deep down their minds , Ronaldo is the greatest but they are fighting it...so the only way to deal with it is to post negative news about I a nd comment , to make themselves feel good... u will not see Ronaldo fans do same thing cos they are not bothered ... just like Agbadorians always panic at the mention of obi

When we corner them, dem go shift am to politics....

So obi is Ronaldo and Messi is tínubu abi...

Messi don win world cup grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by MrBroke(m): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2023
This is pure wickedness grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by AImiron: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2023
Nlfpmod frontpage
Good morning boss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by AImiron: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Did you just say Ronaldo fans don’t do this? I really don’t think you are the right person to make this comment.

Was it a problem when Obembet created uncountable threads for you and others to slander and bash Messi for PSG losses?

You Dey mind am, if 2 say Messi Dey flop in the MLS you go don see several threads by obemgay on NL frontpage. Me just Dey give em taste of their own medicine, they’re crying

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by Beverlyjean(f): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2023
OJEEMAH:

Creating an obvious thread is different from creating an inconsequential thread.... Ronaldo scored in every game that lead to the final of the Arab Cup...no Ronaldo fan bothered creating a thread until he won the final .. but u guys have been creating threads and forcing it to front page whenever Messi scores , that's cos u guys are trying to make points y u think Messi is the greatest... Ronaldo fans don't care to prove to anyone about he being the greatest, cos we know he is the greatest.... b4 copa , u said its not by international trophy... now u have all changed mouth that its by international trophy cos he won a fixed WC... football stars rushing to saudi instead of usa has already settled the greatest of all time ... he resurrected the Italian league and he is doing it again in Saudi... if Ronaldo joined PSG , today , the French league would have overtaken the Italian and german leagues as the 3rd best ... and it would have been more interesting than the Spanish league ... u can't suppress grace , u can't suppress light ... look at how they are washing fifa and uefa executives as fraud for including Messi in top 3 and excluding Mbappe that bossed him , even in the final of WC.... we Ronaldo fans are happy that we have been exonerated with real football fans now seeing that messis achievements are politically backed ... they are trying to cover up the bribes to referess by Barcelona president between 2010 thru to 2015 .... Ronaldo was never helped , Messi was carried all thru., As saha rightly said , Messi would not have survived if he wore Ronaldos shoes
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by Beverlyjean(f): 10:37am On Aug 19, 2023
AImiron:
You Dey mind am, if 2 say Messi Dey flop in the MLS you go don see several threads by obemgay on NL frontpage. Me just Dey give em taste of their own medicine, they’re crying

No one cares if he flops cos no one cares about a league of transgenders ... a league that don't promote or relegate ... he is not playing football, he is playing soccer( that's what a sports that includes both male and female in a team)

If he likes , let him score 1 million goals , we don't care... he has proved us right by failing miserably in farmers league ( ligue1) ...that's the fans chased him out of Paris for discovering his a fraud ... he had to run to a place he can decieve hos deluded fans , where else can be better than the transgender league .... even Yakubu Aiyegbeni at his present age will annihilate that league
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by AImiron: 10:43am On Aug 19, 2023
I did not read your epistle, cos I didn’t mention your moniker in the first place, no one ask for your opinions here

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by Beverlyjean(f): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2023
City dint win their first 2 games last season
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by OJEEMAH(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Creating an obvious thread is different from creating an inconsequential thread.... Ronaldo scored in every game that lead to the final of the Arab Cup...no Ronaldo fan bothered creating a thread until he won the final .. but u guys have been creating threads and forcing it to front page whenever Messi scores , that's cos u guys are trying to make points y u think Messi is the greatest... Ronaldo fans don't care to prove to anyone about he being the greatest, cos we know he is the greatest.... b4 copa , u said its not by international trophy... now u have all changed mouth that its by international trophy cos he won a fixed WC... football stars rushing to saudi instead of usa has already settled the greatest of all time ... he resurrected the Italian league and he is doing it again in Saudi... if Ronaldo joined PSG , today , the French league would have overtaken the Italian and german leagues as the 3rd best ... and it would have been more interesting than the Spanish league ... u can't suppress grace , u can't suppress light ... look at how they are washing fifa and uefa executives as fraud for including Messi in top 3 and excluding Mbappe that bossed him , even in the final of WC.... we Ronaldo fans are happy that we have been exonerated with real football fans now seeing that messis achievements are politically backed ... they are trying to cover up the bribes to referess by Barcelona president between 2010 thru to 2015 .... Ronaldo was never helped , Messi was carried all thru., As saha rightly said , Messi would not have survived if he wore Ronaldos shoes
You make excuses and assumptions for Ronaldo too much. It doesn’t even matter cos I’m not here to drag anything with you. My quote is simply to draw your attention to the glaring double standard.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by OJEEMAH(m): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2023
AImiron:
Karma is obviously a bitch. They seem to have forgotten so soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Team Loses 2nd Straight Match To Start Saudi Pro League by AImiron: 11:41am On Aug 19, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Karma is obviously a bitch. They seem to have forgotten so soon.
it’s funny cos they seems to develop a sudden dementia, they are in for a long ride. Dem never see anything

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africa Xi - On Current Form / Who Will Be The Top Scorer In Germany 2006?: / French Open Finals 2006: Federer Vs Nadal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.