Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Mene Zaa 1 Of Africa, High Chief Ledum Adonis Deekae JP, th Last Man Standing... - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mene Zaa 1 Of Africa, High Chief Ledum Adonis Deekae JP, th Last Man Standing... (86 Views)

Video: Who Is Amrullah Saleh : The Last Man Standing In Afghanistan / South Africa High Court Rejects Zuma’s Bid To Delay Sentence / Iran 'Standing Down' After Missile Strikes - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mene Zaa 1 Of Africa, High Chief Ledum Adonis Deekae JP, th Last Man Standing... by Optimistic2021(m): 6:12am On Aug 19, 2023
A former khana Constitucy 2 Rivers State House Of Assembly Aspirants in the 2023 State Assembly elections , Teamcolekhana LGA Coordinator, High Chief Ledum Adonis Deekae JP, Mene Zaa 1 Of Africa, have said and assured to be the last man to betray his Master, Arc. Tonye Cole patrick, the Rivers APC gubernatorial candidate.

Speaking on Friday 18th August, 2023 , at his Portharcourt resident when some group of young politicians from Ogoni paid he a courtesy visit, Mene Zaa assured them that he can't and will never betrayed his Master , Arc. Cole and thousands of his supporters in the State.
" I can't betray my master , Arc. Cole and my thousands supporter. They have been asking me the way forward but I kept telling them that Tonye Cole is the only man .

Speaking further, he added " I will be the last Man standing and I go nowhere . My loyalty , devotion and love for Arc. Tonye Cole is beyond whether he loss or win, whether he is standing alone or any body supporting him ,and whether he sees me as such ,I cares not but my loyalty to him is unconditioned and never can be bought over .

Mene Zaa 1 Of Africa, who is also the Coordinator of all 23 LGA's Coordinator of Teamcole gave a greenlight in the tribunal case and assures of the victory in the coming days.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Must Watch! / My Only Fear Though / Libya's Derna Combines Vaccination Rollout With Ongoing Flood Rescue Missions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.