Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,934 members, 7,980,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:05 PM

Why Are APC Supporters Always Ever So Wrong? (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are APC Supporters Always Ever So Wrong? (pictures) (445 Views)

27 Rivers Lawmakers Are APC Members - Reinstated APC Chairman, Emeka Bekee / Why Is Everything About Obi And His Supporters Always Fake? / Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are APC Supporters Always Ever So Wrong? (pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2023
Taking us back memory lane You will discover that since the merger of APC and their subsequent ascention to power one can not clearly point out one policy, one blueprint, one governance strategy that they ever executed and came out successful and meets expectations.

I find it hard to believe that a kind of unbiased and independent survey isn't made to arrive at a definite and realistic conclusion as to how clueless a group can be and ever consistently so.

But what is most interesting is that these same people are pushing to take the entire Nigeria and West Africa on a war that not a single person has told of how it will benefit or improve Nigeria in any way.

What is even more surprising is how they are drawing examples from Nigerians interventions in other even way smaller countries like Liberia, Siera Leone, Gambia and Co. These people lay temporarily save in their houses and shout "COWARDS, COWARDS" at the Nigeriens and any one averse to their humorous actions, ignorantly miscalculating yet again that unlike those other even smaller countries Nigeria intervened in....

1- They're way smaller by land mass and by population to Niger Republic.

2- Unlike those way smaller countries, Niger Republic is very united in military and population in defense of their country.

3-Unlike those way smaller countries one-third of the ECOWAS leaders themselves are against the war and not just against it but are military and otherwise fully in support of Niger when a war breaks out.

4- Unlike those other way smaller countries, the AU has strongly and sternly distance itself and rejected any military action.

5- Unlike those other smaller countries, Niger is at Nigeria's door step.

6- Unlike those countries, this actions by Niger Republic is considered a second fight against slavery and colonialism by even the world over.

7- Unlike those other countries in times past, this war is going to be a fully regional and full blown West African war.

I see and I know the kinds of people miraculously drawn to the APC, Buhari and now Tinubu. I see and know and interacted with them and I know how, why and the directions of their thoughts and inspiration for their support even as almost a decade later we have seen that these people and their movement have appsolutely nothing to offer.

But in conclusion, it is laughable and completely and abysmally d*mb to think or conclude that the Nigerien military or its people are so-called "cowards". Unlike other types of national actions where it's people are normally divided, Niger Republic is more than fully united in this revolution (coup). Blood will definitely be shed in no small measures over an independent nation's internal decision, but the so-called ECOWAS and West Africa will never remain the same after what I can clearly see as a protracted and years long adventure.

I have read 'THE ART OF WAR BY SUN TSU' and I have seen how NATO and the USA makes war in other countries and I know that to go on a war you first count your teeth with everything you have. Even with everything they claim to have we have seen how even the West and NATO continue to be exposed and trashed with every actions they take and support.

The only thing left for Nigeria to look on, the only thing yet to be exposed to the world about Nigeria and how low the laughable trajectory the APC has taken us is the Nigerian decisions on foreign policy. The Nigerien Republic Junta WILL NOT step down, they are ready for war and they have consulted for it, ECOWAS and West Africa will come of this one beaten, disentegrated and ashamed.

This is a Western interest war, they care less if Africa burns so they get what they want. NATO will not go in and fight this one directly like in Libya, too risky and too much attention and awareness already. But why should they when they have a puppet or two right next door?

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC Supporters Always Ever So Wrong? (pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2023
I actually want this war, I know Nigeria will finally be dimystified in the world stage and especially in Africa. And Nigeria will never remain the same again taking on this war. Me really really do!

But at the expense of who?

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC Supporters Always Ever So Wrong? (pictures) by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2023
Lamentation of emmaodett sorry localstandard1
Re: Why Are APC Supporters Always Ever So Wrong? (pictures) by Wainey: 8:33am On Aug 19, 2023
Keeping a democratically elected president and his family in captivity and threatening to kill him is evil and has no atom of humanity in it, the Junta forces needs to go. Also the Junta forces are not making the dialogue easy for the West African Bloc.

Military intervention seems to be the only option for now.
Re: Why Are APC Supporters Always Ever So Wrong? (pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 8:34am On Aug 19, 2023
IconicR:
Lamentation of emmaodett sorry localstandard1

Even though it sounds like it to you, but this topic is not for attention craving little girls. Okay lousy little chick?

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC Supporters Always Ever So Wrong? (pictures) by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Even though it sounds like it, but this topic is not for attention craving little girls. Okay lousy little chick?

1 Share

Re: Why Are APC Supporters Always Ever So Wrong? (pictures) by Wainey: 8:44am On Aug 19, 2023
LocalStandard1:
I actually want this war, I know Nigeria will finally be dimystified in the world stage and especially in Africa. And Nigeria will never remain the same again taking on this war.

But at the expense of who?
Nigeria is not fighting the Junta forces, it is Ecowas that is fighting it.
How many times will I explain this to people sef?
Re: Why Are APC Supporters Always Ever So Wrong? (pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2023
Down below is the map of the capital of Niger Republic. It lays very close to Mali and Borkina Faso.
The Borkina Faso military President reactivated the country's relations with North Korea and are in talks for weapons and other exercises. As you can see Algeria, and even the entire North Africa, are against the military actions of ECOWAS. Already the AU has spoken out and is against any military actions too.

This map will show us that a so-called military intervention in a country united against a single course, one outrightly rejected by the AU, with the target country getting bold support from neighboring and even distant countries is an exposed and a very st*pidgin and miscalculated decision.

But since THE so-called ECOWAS has the support of the Western countries it will be a walkover right? Lol.
We know how wars are fought in Africa and the resultant ripple effects, we also know that the West and NATO are the most shady, dirtiest and greedy blood sucking group and region there is in this modern Era.

OK then, do you actually think for a second that these ever leaching and thieving Caucasians have Africa's interest at hearts?

What is really the goal of the war ECOWAS is pushing for in Niger Republic, isn't democracy for the people by the people? Then if the overwhelming majority of the people say they want it differently isn't that a formation of democracy?

Who is it that is the perfect example of a true 'democracy', is it the oligarchical USA or the celebrated monarchical UK? How many countries in West Africa are democratic? Can Asia and the Middle East, the West's biggest partners outside Western countries be said to be democratic?

Is this democracy we practice in Nigeria? Or push-body moniterized tribal elite oligarchy and classism?

Re: Why Are APC Supporters Always Ever So Wrong? (pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2023
Wainey:
Nigeria is not fighting the Junta forces, it is Ecowas that is fighting it.
How many times will I explain this to people sef?
Go back to sleep little man, don't get it twisted you're talking with one who knows how it goes and knows how it get arranged.
We know who and which country wants this war badly.
Re: Why Are APC Supporters Always Ever So Wrong? (pictures) by Wainey: 9:29am On Aug 19, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Go back to sleep little man, don't get it twisted you're talking with one who knows how it goes and knows how it get arranged.
We know who and which country wants this war badly.
Oga, what country needs this war is not an issue, for now the Ecowas is fighting Junta forces, CNN didn't call Nigeria, TVS and other media houses didn't call Nigeria, it is only the Obidients that has a different narrative

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu 100 Days In Office, What Will You Have Done Differently / Who Is The President Of Nigeria? / Loss At The Poll, Defeated At PEPT, Disgrace Waiting At SC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.