Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) (37267 Views)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 2nd May 2023 / Arsenal vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 26th December 2020 / West Ham Vs Chelsea - (3 - 2) On 1st July 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by leisuretym: 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
ppogba:

NO. KANYE EAST.

Kante!

I intentionally tapped you to call your attention to that. Lol πŸ˜‚
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
Our Goal scorer ChukwuEmeka being taken out and replaced by Mudryk...

Hope he comes back soon.

END OF 1ST HALF

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by onlyboyson(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
baralatie:

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lols him don chop PK like chinchin
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Dollywood(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Flango:
I look at Chelsea's team and I still see average in it. Except for maybe Nkunku and James, I doubt if any of those players can cut it at a top European team like Bayern. Chelsea have done what nobody has done in the history of football: they spent close to 1 billion euros in just a year. There's no much noise about it because it's backed by Americans. It's OK for American owners to do that, not Russian or Arabs. Imagine if this was Mancity or PSG, by now the whole of Europe would have been on fire on how they want to kill football. Man united have been doing it since Fegurson left, yet no noise.

Yet the trolls say it's just money that makes Gardiola's team great. They forget that Man U and Chelsea are spending doing same with no results.

Anywhere you turn in Europe, you'll see hypocrisy at the highest level.

Nothing but the truth in everything you said.

1 Like

Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by AImiron: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

I have more confidence in a fully fit Liverpool than Arsenal...!

It will take serious leadership and team mentality to humble Man City this season.
don’t mind that that arsenal fan, na community shield Dey foool am, Arsenal go collect H/A this season as usual. Nah only Liverpool fit stop City, if Liverpool walk alone like this it’s over be that, we go do 4peat

1 Like

Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Luckysbab: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
HeeBraHim2:

You are just being tribalistic here. Chukwuemeka is too small for penalty.

Seems you have misunderstood my comment. I was mentioning two different instances. Why will I suggest Chukwuemeka take the penalty? On what basis?
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by BoldBrainz(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

Agreed... Still doesn't explain why United will refuse to pay him off and be rid of him.

He would've been playing for West Ham by now.

His departure is seeing United recording losses. He too should have bent to take some losses. This is one of those times I get to like Mourinho. Man will frustrate you until you beg to leave.

1 Like

Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by baralatie(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Bosenan:
Sterling on fire today
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by sylve11: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Well, I'll rather put my money on Arsenal than this Chelsea squad or Man United. And I am a fan of the latter.

I wouldn't want to put my money on United as well neither would i want to risk on Cowboy Fc, but you see Arsenal? Bros, it's better you throw away the money than you putting it on Arsenal to win the EPL title. cool

3 Likes

Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Angelfrost(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
Luckysbab:

West Ham just buys anything. They are not a serious team.

True... So, why would United drag their feet about letting the disaster go to them?!!

They will never get another offer as good as that till the idiot's contract runs out.
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by HeeBraHim2(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
Seriously in this Chelsea squad, upon all the money they spent. None of the players will be in man city starting IX.

What a shame to the blues. Anyway sha, man city is winning this trophy again.
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by BoldBrainz(m): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:
don’t mind that that arsenal fan, na community shield Dey foool am, Arsenal go collect H/A this season as usual. Nah only Liverpool fit stop City, if Liverpool walk alone like this it’s over be that, we go do 4peat

I'm not an Arsenal fan please. I simply admire the club and what they've done with themselves since last season.
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by masui(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
AbuMaryam1:
WHU.......giving the receivers......
1-0

grin grin grin grin grin

Chelsea dey sell transmitters now?

1 Like

Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by baralatie(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
HeeBraHim2:
Seriously in this Chelsea squad, upon all the money they spent. None of the players will be in man city starting IX.

What a shame to the blues. Anyway sha, man city is winning this trophy again.
I doubt that
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by AImiron: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I'm not an Arsenal fan please. I simply admire the club and what they've done with themselves since last season.
ok bro
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
marvellous2222:
are you watching Chelsea game alone at home?
All of us @MANNA are watching it with all our clients at Our Barbecue Palace.
As we do every weekend.
Football is life mehn πŸ’‹

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by BoldBrainz(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
sylve11:

I wouldn't want to put my money on United as well neither would i want to risk on Cowboy Fc, but you see Arsenal? Bros, it's better you throw away the money than you putting it on Arsenal to win the EPL title. cool

My point exactly. I'm putting my money on Arsenal and having no expectations. That's equal to me throwing it away with no regrets..πŸ˜‚. But if I put same money on Chelsea or United, I'll have expectations and disappointments will hurt me.

1 Like

Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Angelfrost(m): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
AImiron:

Boss... These people never still learn from Gunners behavior.

They think Pep is their mate in this marathon league... They will collect another shocker.

2 Likes

Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by HeeBraHim2(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
baralatie:

I doubt that

Mention the player that will be in man city squad and the person pep will bench for him.
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
oliverano:

What will the new owners do differently? How much has been given to ETH to spend in the last two windows.

The issue with United right now is purely sporting not administration. How can you buy Mount and one Ojota Haaland to compete with Pep?

Then flank two weaklings in Mount and Bruno with aging Casemiro. That's a recipe for disaster. United should get a solid 6 like Amrabat, pair him with Case, put Bruno ahead of both and drop Mount. Mount isn't better than Onazi or Etebo. Very average English player.
Na our star player u dy call Ojota Haaland?

2 Likes

Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by shogz89: 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
ppogba:

Do not forget the fact that they were able to SELL some players at good prices.

The net spending is not that ridiculous.

Mount
Mendy
Ziyech
Kanye

Etc went away.
including havertz, kovacic, Reubens Loftis cheek, koulibaly, pulisic, loaned kepa, Lewis hall and many more, released azpilicueta, it's almost like a total rebuild for Chelsea.
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Angelfrost(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

My point exactly. I'm putting my money on Arsenal and having no expectations. That's equal to me throwing it away with no regrets..πŸ˜‚. But if I put same money on Chelsea or United, I'll have expectations and disappointments will hurt me.

United and Chelsea are not even in the title race tbh...!

Seriously, all eyes should be on Man City, Man City, and well... Man City. grin

1 Like

Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Luckysbab: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

True... So, why would United drag their feet about letting the disaster go to them?!!

They will never get another offer as good as that till the idiot's contract runs out.

Perhaps goes to prove Cr7's criticism correct. There's a directionless management on board.

1 Like

Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Westman001: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Na Chelsea's thread be this NA,,, Man U and Arsenal don turn it to their argument field.

Oya, 2 goals to Chelsea in the 2nd half.
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by baralatie(m): 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
HeeBraHim2:

Mention the player that will be in man city squad and the person pep will bench for him.
Pep and man city players are not the epitome of football.
It is a league of 38 games
And it is a whole lot of games
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by sylve11: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I know you are a fan of Arsenal. You are used to disappointment. grin cool
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Angelfrost(m): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
Flango:
I look at Chelsea's team and I still see average in it. Except for maybe Nkunku and James, I doubt if any of those players can cut it at a top European team like Bayern. Chelsea have done what nobody has done in the history of football: they spent close to 1 billion euros in just a year. There's no much noise about it because it's backed by Americans. It's OK for American owners to do that, not Russian or Arabs. Imagine if this was Mancity or PSG, by now the whole of Europe would have been on fire on how they want to kill football. Man united have been doing it since Fegurson left, yet no noise.

Yet the trolls say it's just money that makes Gardiola's team great. They forget that Man U and Chelsea are spending doing same with no results.

Anywhere you turn in Europe, you'll see hypocrisy at the highest level.

The hypocrisy is just glaring and shameful...!

That's why Man City will continue to outshine them all.
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by baralatie(m): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
Westman001:
Na Chelsea's thread be this NA,,, Man U and Arsenal don turn it to their argument field.
🀣🀣🀣
Na jealousy cause am
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Otasikwe(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
I think Sterling is doing well first half hope he do continue like dis in second half
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by easiaq(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
oliverano:

Okay, we will be here when the new owners come in and we'll continue in circles again.

ETH isn't a very bright coach though but it's a conversation for the future.

Edit, lol @bolded. According to Romano, Maguire didn't agree with the demands at Westham. How this one take concern Glazers?

Anyways, till the new owners show up.
Man pple abeg make una carry una wahala comot for chelsea show
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by sylve11: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
ppogba:

Do not forget the fact that they were able to SELL some players at good prices.

The net spending is not that ridiculous.

Mount
Mendy
Ziyech
Kanye

Etc went away.

Was Kanye West playing for Chelsea? πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ cool
Re: West Ham United Vs Chelsea - 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Angelfrost(m): 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
Luckysbab:

Perhaps goes to prove Cr7's criticism correct. There's a directionless management on board.

CR-7 said the whole truth...!

Glazers should get the fvck out fast... They should take that Arab offer and go back to Messi's new country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Real Madrid vs Liverpool :UCL (3 - 1) On 6th April 2021 / Iker Casillas Is Gay / PSG Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.