Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,427 members, 7,884,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Help! A Friend Of Mine Use Is School Fees To Buy A Phone For His Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Friend Of Mine Use Is School Fees To Buy A Phone For His Girlfriend (1428 Views)

Of What Use Is This App? (picture) / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her / Is School A Scam?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine Use Is School Fees To Buy A Phone For His Girlfriend by AndrewTate(m): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2023
He needs the extra year at this point...
There are chances that if someone saves him from this he might not get the full lesson and stands a chance to make bigger blunders like this in the future.
Don't try to help!
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine Use Is School Fees To Buy A Phone For His Girlfriend by AndrewTate(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2023
Jennyclay:
He’s a kind man and you’re just being jealous because you haven’t sacrificed anything for a girl in your miserable life.

Biko, learn to mind your business!!
if this is how you are in real life then you must have a handful of destroyed destinies to your credit in your coven.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine Use Is School Fees To Buy A Phone For His Girlfriend by Bouncing2(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
Gang up with ya friends and ambush the gal,,
Make it seem like a kidnap scene and collect dat phone,,sell and pay his fees..

And remember to tell him to ‘go home ,take the red pill and sin no more!’

That’s my 1penny
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine Use Is School Fees To Buy A Phone For His Girlfriend by Freshtruth(m): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
aisha1314:

I wouldn't help someone like this. This sounds like utter foolishness to me, prioritizing a relationship over his education. For heaven's sake who in their right mind does this? Let him stew in his own juice.
pls help him he had learnt his lesson on Friday is d deadline pls biko
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine Use Is School Fees To Buy A Phone For His Girlfriend by tobby20: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
Freshtruth:
pls help him he had learnt his lesson on Friday is d deadline pls biko
send his account number
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine Use Is School Fees To Buy A Phone For His Girlfriend by Freshtruth(m): 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
tobby20:
send his account number
GTBank
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine Use Is School Fees To Buy A Phone For His Girlfriend by tobby20: 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
Freshtruth:
GTBank
his name I might not send much but I’ll sene something reasonable can fourth thousand be enough or at least reasonable
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine Use Is School Fees To Buy A Phone For His Girlfriend by Freshtruth(m): 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
tobby20:
his name I might not send much but I’ll sene something reasonable can fourth thousand be enough or at least reasonable
Kenneth oroh
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine Use Is School Fees To Buy A Phone For His Girlfriend by Freshtruth(m): 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
tobby20:
OK sir God bless u
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine Use Is School Fees To Buy A Phone For His Girlfriend by tobby20: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Freshtruth:
OK sir God bless u
okay I’ve tried by app network is not displaying name right now but is it reasonable
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine Use Is School Fees To Buy A Phone For His Girlfriend by Freshtruth(m): 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
tobby20:
okay I’ve tried by app network is not displaying name right now but is it reasonable
OK sir pls keep trying sir
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine Use Is School Fees To Buy A Phone For His Girlfriend by Freshtruth(m): 3:46am On Aug 22, 2023
tobby20:
sir you didn't sent it again
Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine Use Is School Fees To Buy A Phone For His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 22, 2023
Pauliaette:

Ur friend is like stupid honestly, how can he bought a phone for a daughter of Jezebel which will dump him for another richer guy till in that campus.
This story is not real...
this like dis happen everyday. Some guys are plain stupid when it comes to woman affairs and its very annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Of Mine Use Is School Fees To Buy A Phone For His Girlfriend by Okhuadams(m): 5:28am On Aug 22, 2023
Freshtruth:
Good day a friend of mine who is on his third year at the university use his school fees to buy a phone for his girlfriend on her birthday now registration is closing next week Friday. His mom sells roasted plantain (Bolle) by the road side and he told me me he can't go and meet her again for the school fees . I told him to go meet his girlfriend who has already registered for the semester to sell the phone he told me it look some how pls what should he do now the he has Been able to sell his phone not up to the amount he need 30k between now till on Friday or he will have an extra year pls help
What a foolish friend truly his, foolishness has gone beyond redemption. But how am I not sure u are the said friend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Since I Complemented Her Big Ass The Ass Is Not As Big Ass Before. / Have You Ever Experienced A Mad Coincidence That Got You Really Shocked / Nice Guys Always Get Used And Dumped By Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.