Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,566 members, 7,941,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

She Is A Slut, Decietful And Unfaithful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Slut, Decietful And Unfaithful (3334 Views)

Marriage Canceled As Young Man Saves His Friend From Marrying A Slut! [photos] / Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is A Slut, Decietful And Unfaithful by budaatum: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2023
Op, when/how did your wife die?

Johnnynash:
Hello guys, please can someone give me a candid opinion on what to do about the situation i find myself I am 9 years married to my wife and the major issue we have been facing is the issue of finance. But there is this brother of my wife and some of her sibling in the UK that want me and my family to live big and they always try their best to make me and my family live above the poverty line. They have offered me many deals to make me live my present work, though not too satisfying but better than none, but i keep trying to convince them that i i don't get something better i cant leave the one i do currently. But the last one that break the camel's back is that this my in-law which is my sister brother have offered us a big apartment in a very good area in Lagos and other juicy offers to go with it including setting up of a big biz for my wife. Here i where i got confused and i need some good advice from Nairalanders on what to do. Do i take the offer and leave my present job and support my wife in the biz or reject the offer?
Re: She Is A Slut, Decietful And Unfaithful by candygist: 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2023
Johnnynash:
Hello nairalanders, I need candid opinion on how to deal with this relationship. There is this lady I am dating she is 26 while I am 46. We started in December 2022 with good vibes, love, care and romance. She was very helpful in helping me settle down again after the demise of my wife and I have her all the attention, care and love I can. I honestly wanted to marry her but she said the age limit is too much, even if she agrees, her siblings and parents will not. Ok fast forward to May 2023 she just started with attitude and eventually said she is not interested again.
I tried to persuade her but it all fell on her deaf ears. We still remain friends and still vibe well but no more relationship.

Before the relationship started I noticed there is this guy that calls her almost everyday but she keep saying they are just friends from nysc.

Immediately she broke up with me she paid the guy a visit somewhere in Osun State, I got to know all these when my phone had issues and I had to collect the phone I bought for her when her own had issues too.

When I reinstall the WhatsApp on the phone hmmm all I saw was that she had been keeping this same guy all these years and when she eventually visited him they had sex that she even contacted urinary tract disease from the guys toilet. Till now she dies not know I had seen all their chat history.

What is really baffling me with this lady is that before we started the relationship there's another guy in her office she confessed to me that they had a quickie and I said I will not judge her with this let her take it as a mistake and move on.

Right now as we speak, she is still claiming she is not dating anyone considering the fact that she had gone to visit the other guy, even did masturbation and nude video with him.

There is another guy again I saw on her chat history she confessed to him she had a crush on him and they are working in the same office with the one she had quickie with.

Summary of the whole story is that this lady is on the verge of sleeping with three guys working in the same office within the space of one year she started working there (this including me but I have since resigned from the establishment). And she already slept with the other guy in Osun State and still claiming they are not dating.

Meanwhile she still has numerous guys approaching her for either relationship or sex including her ex (s).

Now to the issue, how exactly do I deal with this kind of lady because I know she really need help not castigating.

Though I know she has been fooling me all along but this time I refused to be fooled. I want to end it all with her but not without making her realise all she had done in the past while I was dating her and how this would surely affect her marital future.

She is also a type of person that doesn't mind talking to her ex. Though very useful domestically.

Pls forgive my long write up I need candid opinion. Thanks

Oga you better focus on your life. You don't know what is wrong with you. Allow the young girl enjoy her life. You are not her father, husband or brother. She said you ar too old for her and you no wan let her go. No go kill yourself o.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Slut, Decietful And Unfaithful by anthonyuncle(m): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
you already know the truth,
so, you know what to do.
Re: She Is A Slut, Decietful And Unfaithful by Johnnynash(m): 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
ceeceeuwa:

She already told you she doesn't want you. Let her be! You said you don't want to castigate her,but you are stalking her and have created a thread in a public forum calling her a slut. You want others who doesn't even know her as much as you do to abuse her that is why you have created this thread. You are that type of friend know one will like to have!
it is obvious you are the same type of person with her.
Re: She Is A Slut, Decietful And Unfaithful by ElliotP: 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
Omor let the babe go, she belongs to the street

1 Like

Re: She Is A Slut, Decietful And Unfaithful by oluwaseyi0: 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2023
Johnnynash:

so all the men telling OP to leave his ex alone are also sluts?
stop gender-base bullying

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Slut, Decietful And Unfaithful by talented321: 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
Those quoting the whole story what are ur reasons? Na wa pls stop it'' it is very very disgusting
Oga u are not street wize

1 Like

Re: She Is A Slut, Decietful And Unfaithful by ceeceeuwa: 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2023
Johnnynash:
You are pained because you are told the truth. As one advances in age their are some ties that should be severed for ones peace of mind. My initial comment was in no way to spite you though. There are some live issues that you don't need public validation.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Slut, Decietful And Unfaithful by superemmy(m): 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
At 46, I never knew someone could be stupid.
Re: She Is A Slut, Decietful And Unfaithful by Blitzking: 12:36am On Aug 20, 2023
Johnnynash:
Hello nairalanders, I need candid opinion on how to deal with this relationship. There is this lady I am dating she is 26 while I am 46. We started in December 2022 with good vibes, love, care and romance. She was very helpful in helping me settle down again after the demise of my wife and I have her all the attention, care and love I can. I honestly wanted to marry her but she said the age limit is too much, even if she agrees, her siblings and parents will not. Ok fast forward to May 2023 she just started with attitude and eventually said she is not interested again.
I tried to persuade her but it all fell on her deaf ears. We still remain friends and still vibe well but no more relationship.

Before the relationship started I noticed there is this guy that calls her almost everyday but she keep saying they are just friends from nysc.

Immediately she broke up with me she paid the guy a visit somewhere in Osun State, I got to know all these when my phone had issues and I had to collect the phone I bought for her when her own had issues too.

When I reinstall the WhatsApp on the phone hmmm all I saw was that she had been keeping this same guy all these years and when she eventually visited him they had sex that she even contacted urinary tract disease from the guys toilet. Till now she dies not know I had seen all their chat history.

What is really baffling me with this lady is that before we started the relationship there's another guy in her office she confessed to me that they had a quickie and I said I will not judge her with this let her take it as a mistake and move on.

Right now as we speak, she is still claiming she is not dating anyone considering the fact that she had gone to visit the other guy, even did masturbation and nude video with him.

There is another guy again I saw on her chat history she confessed to him she had a crush on him and they are working in the same office with the one she had quickie with.

Summary of the whole story is that this lady is on the verge of sleeping with three guys working in the same office within the space of one year she started working there (this including me but I have since resigned from the establishment). And she already slept with the other guy in Osun State and still claiming they are not dating.

Meanwhile she still has numerous guys approaching her for either relationship or sex including her ex (s).

Now to the issue, how exactly do I deal with this kind of lady because I know she really need help not castigating.

Though I know she has been fooling me all along but this time I refused to be fooled. I want to end it all with her but not without making her realise all she had done in the past while I was dating her and how this would surely affect her marital future.

She is also a type of person that doesn't mind talking to her ex. Though very useful domestically.

Pls forgive my long write up I need candid opinion. Thanks

This one na community toilet....not ur duty to save her time is a great teacher
Re: She Is A Slut, Decietful And Unfaithful by NEUDUDE: 12:36am On Aug 20, 2023
See person serious gf lol grin.

I don't understand how guys trust these species, it still baffles mua. Never trust a woman. Just roll with it and always have an advantage, trust me you are just an opportunity, hope for the best and expect the worst.

Woman wey fit just wake up one morning and say your prick no dey work for am again lol. You sef fit even wake up one morning say you no do again grin.

All of us they use each other in the long run one way or another. Know this fact and always have an advantage, count your losses and move on, na their way lol

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Slut, Decietful And Unfaithful by Babamide(m): 7:04am On Aug 20, 2023
Johnnynash:

Hey bro can u reach me on my email on my bio. Thanks
So it is actually Blessing you are talking about.
Why do you want to adopt a street dog? Don't you have children or siblings?
Re: She Is A Slut, Decietful And Unfaithful by Johnnynash(m): 7:38am On Aug 20, 2023
Babamide:

So it is actually Blessing you are talking about.
Why do you want to adopt a street dog? Don't you have children or siblings?

I am not sure I mentioned anyone's name in my post, it may look like someone you know but definitely not. Thank you
Re: She Is A Slut, Decietful And Unfaithful by ItisWell22(f): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2023
Wahala! 🤐
Re: She Is A Slut, Decietful And Unfaithful by galantjoe(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2023
My simple advice
Keep her as side chick
Call her for knacking
Don't put your energy trying to make your relationship turn into marriage

1 Like

Re: She Is A Slut, Decietful And Unfaithful by Quality20(m): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2023
A beg there are already too many sluts around, try and change her to d good girl that she was b4 she encountered u guys
Re: She Is A Slut, Decietful And Unfaithful by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2023
U can't save her. Cut ur losses nd move on
Re: She Is A Slut, Decietful And Unfaithful by Teeneyo(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
Johnnynash:

Hey bro can u reach me on my email on my bio. Thanks
Done

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Love ? (a Love Story Of A Young Man)! / So Pathetic / She Proposed!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.