Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,002 members, 7,903,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

I Collected A Loan And I Failed. Should I Still Collect Another Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Collected A Loan And I Failed. Should I Still Collect Another Loan (261 Views)

Let's Register You For SMEDAN Loan And Get You a SMEDAN Certificate Instantly / Do Bank Still Collect Properties As Collateral To Give Loans? / A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Collected A Loan And I Failed. Should I Still Collect Another Loan by delkuf(m): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2023
Am a salary earner. Waiting till the end of the month before you get any meanful money is something I don't like. So have been graving business for some time now. Last year I collected a loan of 950000 and invested it in a business. But the business failed. And for many months now to things has not been good. To the extend, that feeding my family is a big issue.

Recently, God gave me another opportunity and am planning of collecting another loan of over a million naira for business. But due to past failures, am getting scared. Should I go ahead and collect this loan. With my salary I can't achieve much. Pls matured minds advice.
Re: I Collected A Loan And I Failed. Should I Still Collect Another Loan by Taylor90: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2023
Re: I Collected A Loan And I Failed. Should I Still Collect Another Loan by Wodu89: 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2023
1. First deal with the negative scenarios in your head and have it decluttered. After decluttering your mind and head from the trauma of past failure, you'll have the clarity you need to take the right path !

2. Create a business plan r hire an expert to create one for you that outlines the risks and the pros so you can see the possible pitfalls with great clarity before setting out. From xraying your ideas in crystal clear from, you can identify the level of risk you can tolerate and the level of risk you musn't exceed.

3. Have a spreadsheet developed. A spreadsheet should indicate your daily inflow and outflows of finances. Doing this will help you track flow of funds so when you're over-doing any aspect of the business, your attention can be triggered to turn, slow down or to stop

1 Like

Re: I Collected A Loan And I Failed. Should I Still Collect Another Loan by budaatum: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
Have you learnt why you failed last time and now know not to make the mistakes you made then?

If not don't take the loan unless you would suffer no consequences if you don't pay it back.
Re: I Collected A Loan And I Failed. Should I Still Collect Another Loan by delkuf(m): 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
budaatum:
Have you learnt why you failed last time and now know not to make the mistakes you made then?

If not don't take the loan unless you would suffer no consequences if you don't pay it back.
yeah I did learn somethings. First the business I invested in was wrong. I didn't know much about it before investing in it. Secondly, I am thinking of doing two types of business. Is just the fear of last year that is affecting me.
Re: I Collected A Loan And I Failed. Should I Still Collect Another Loan by delkuf(m): 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
Wodu89:
1. First deal with the negative scenarios in your head and have it decluttered. After decluttering your mind and head from the trauma of past failure, you'll have the clarity you need to take the right path !

2. Create a business plan r hire an expert to create one for you that outlines the risks and the pros so you can see the possible pitfalls with great clarity before setting out. From xraying your ideas in crystal clear from, you can identify the level of risk you can tolerate and the level of risk you musn't exceed.

3. Have a spreadsheet developed. A spreadsheet should indicate your daily inflow and outflows of finances. Doing this will help you track flow of funds so when you're over-doing any aspect of the business, your attention can be triggered to turn, slow down or to stop
thanks man. What you wrote is really helpful
Re: I Collected A Loan And I Failed. Should I Still Collect Another Loan by Wodu89: 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
delkuf:
thanks man. What you wrote is really helpful

I'm building three enterprises together so I'm knowlegable enough to know even far more than this
Re: I Collected A Loan And I Failed. Should I Still Collect Another Loan by Berrityga: 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2023
Business is not your calling bro! Continue with your salary work and be contented. Because this line your going may end in suicide. We read about many people that committed suicide cause of loans they couldn’t pay back.
Re: I Collected A Loan And I Failed. Should I Still Collect Another Loan by budaatum: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2023
delkuf:
yeah I did learn somethings. First the business I invested in was wrong. I didn't know much about it before investing in it. Secondly, I am thinking of doing two types of business. Is just the fear of last year that is affecting me.

The fear is a warning about your past mistakes. It will diminish the more confident you are that you know why you failed last time.

Remember though that failure in business is very common, and that it's the ability to dust oneself off and go again that is very rare, but those who prevail succeed in the end.

Re: I Collected A Loan And I Failed. Should I Still Collect Another Loan by helleryjoe: 7:09am On Jan 25
Simplify your financial journey with ease through our professional loan services, specifically tailored for debt consolidation. Explore the convenience of combining multiple debts into one manageable payment with transparent terms. Our dedicated team ensures a straightforward process, providing comprehensive assistance to alleviate the burden of multiple financial obligations. Trust in our expertise to guide you towards financial clarity, offering personalized solutions to suit your needs. Experience the ease of debt consolidation and regain control over your finances with our professional loan services. Click here to get more information: [b]借錢網 [/b]Let us help you pave the way for a more organized and stress-free financial future.

(1) (Reply)

Indoor Wall Plastering Machine For House Construction / Sachet Water And Bottle Equipment For Sale At Cheap Rate / If Given $10,000 What Crypto Will You Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.