Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,581 members, 7,885,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:31 AM

Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum (33196 Views)

Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening / Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) / Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by Omicronvaccine: 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2023
Afrobeats star, Davido has consoled his colleague, Wizkid over the demise of his mother, IGBERETV reports.

Wizkid’s mum, Mrs Jane Dolapo Balogun, died in the early hours of Friday around 1.30 am at 64.

Taking to his Twitter page on Saturday, Davido wrote;

"Praying for you my brother @wizkidayo Sadness flies away on the wings of time. ❤️"

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1692864078950117474?t=_AFtvb4P_0MV2VRAFm6Hng&s=19

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by Creamcrest(m): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
I'm praying for him too,RIP Mama wizzy.

That still doesn't change the fact that whizkid is an overrated musician and not fit to be called a legend with his trash music.

Will he die if he doesn't sing about girls?

I'm in my house and all wizzy kid fans should feel free to come and beat me up. sad

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by Taylor90: 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2023
Davido low key loves Wizkid

I be stubborn FC but I know this for sure

40 Likes

Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by Rokiat(f): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2023
Reminds me of Ronaldo and Messi rivalry…the fans carry it for head the two don’t have any issues.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by endsarrrs(f): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2023
No one has to loose a loved one, but thats just what living is all about. We live so we can die someday.

My sympathy kid

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by MetroLane: 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
Davido understands what it feels like to lose a mother.

May God give the living the strength to Bear the loss of the departed.

22 Likes

Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by sukkot: 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
NNA mehn
Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by slawomir: 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Creamcrest:

That still doesn't change the fact that whizkid is an overrated musician and not fit to be called a legend with his trash music.

I'm in my house and all wizzy kid fans should feel free to come and beat me up. sad

You are not a real niggar

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by vastolord4(m): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
Painful loss

1 Like

Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by sylve11: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
That's the only thing man is born to do; to die and reborn, to reborn and dies.

Journey well, Mama Dolapo. sad cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by lumens: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:
shocked

Amoda Sangolere did not cause this.
Rest.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by patrislayqueen: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
Peace to mama’s soul...

2 Likes

Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by vizboy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
001 things

Publish in Our Journal for Free

www.Evonexpublishers.com
Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by StonedLex(m): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
*** puffs joint ***
Losing a loved one like a mum has to be one of the painful experiences a man can have.

But then, that's what makes us humans.

We all live to die another day.

*** puffs joint ***
Rest well ma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by negaiyke: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
Stand Strong comes to mind.... cry sad cry
Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by MykellOni(m): 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
Attendance: Present ✔️
I sorry for this guy sha. That feeling when you finally have everything you ever dreamed of, then the only thing you truly desire is to see your mum lavishing your wealth only for her to pass away at that wrongest timing. Chai!...

2 Likes

Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by JASONjnr(m): 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
Even tho I don't like Wizkid, losing a beloved mother is heartbreaking and he really sang so many amazing songs for her.....

I believe wherever she's right now, she's a fulfilled mother who raised a star....

5 Likes

Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by wittywriter: 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
Cool

Wittyness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by PPIA: 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
Creamcrest:

Your Opinion.... simple

😎

2 Likes

Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by gentleman82: 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm. Without Jesus Christ in your life it feels empty like death.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by Juanmike(m): 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
Rokiat:
Reminds me of Ronaldo and Messi rivalry…the fans carry it for head the two don’t have any issues.
Even if they did, but death?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by nextstep(m): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
Oh no! shocked
Too young to go... and they were so close...
RIP mama Wizzy

We really should all try to spend more time enjoying our family and our life before the bell tolls...

2 Likes

Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by Reelmii: 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2023
Brotherly...may God continue to protect the other members of the family that she left behind.....this is so sad cry
Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by mbahdi(m): 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
Rip to mama

1 Like

Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
This guy has a big heart
Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by Vinnie2000(m): 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nice one from OBO. smiley

1 Like

Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by harmargedon: 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
💪💪👍
Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by EdmundOtu: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2023
Rest in peace !
Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2023
Famz over fans kiss
Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by BabaOfLagos: 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون ، يجب علينا جميعًا البحث والانضمام إلى قناة Telegram "IAJ ONLINE". وفقنا الله لنصبح رجالا أفضل.
Re: Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
Rest in perfect peace mama

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Joins The Billionaire's Club / P-Square Postpone Concert Due To Illness (Photo) / K1 De Ultimate Completes 7-Day Seclusion Rites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.