Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,578 members, 7,934,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:36 PM

Contentment is of great gain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contentment is of great gain (133 Views)

Contentment... Is It Achievable?... / Good Contentment Is Of Great Gain / Contentment Is Priceless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contentment is of great gain by Missyajoke(f): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2023
Good evening everyone, It's missy ajoke and i'm here to preach on Contentment is of great gain. Let me ask you a question Are you contented with what you have?? The Bible verse Timothy 6:6–10 goes thus "But godliness with contentment is great gain, for we brought nothing into the world, and we cannot take anything out of the world. But if we have food and clothing, with these we will be content. But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. The main reason why a lot of people go into crime is because they refuse to be contented with what they have. Discontentment graduates into envy, jealousy and eventually engaging in social vices. It's due to discontentment we have a lot of people engaging in crimes to meet end means and they end up becoming an expert in that field. No matter the economic situation learn to be contented with what you have, don't allow them to use money to lure you into the occult. Once you're initiated into the occult you'll find it difficult to come out of it. Do you know what contentment gives you peace of mind and Joy. Don't go into cyber crime because of Hunger. God who feeds the birds of the Heaven will feed you, Don't go into prostitution because of Hunger cause by the time you start making money you'll become hooked in the job. If you go into cyber crime and dupe people you'll end up losing such money yourself unexpectedly. Live a life of holiness and purity.

Pray this prayer : Lord Jesus help me to overcome the temptations of this world, provide for my need Jesus (mention the things you need) . Goodnight everyone

(1) (Reply)

Read The Bible In A Month Challenge / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional Guide By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche 23/8/23 / Just Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.