Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,601 members, 7,885,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby (4824 Views)

Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial / Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

She saw the handwriting clearly written on the wall! People even still warned her but alleged to have cut ties with all and went ahead. Even that wedding, I can bet she sponsored it.
On the other hand, it seems the guy too is a gold digger whose aim was not achieved.
He has achieve his aim else he for still stay ...
Re: Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby by Nursepepeye(f): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2023
Olukat:
There's no need for him to say all that!
The marriage didn't work that's all man move on.
to think that the stupid and the useless man know she slept with all her friends, you went ahead and marry her now speaking trash. This is a lesson for those career woman always boast I don't need any man in my life, by the time you realize you actually need man, this is your reward.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby by Pepperdemisback: 9:29am On Aug 20, 2023
Redomi:
Why going to jump into brige when you can easily buy poison and drink?
Una gather vote wahala put for Aso rock, una wan use style comot for the country
Lol! NL likes dey hungry this one, abeg make una give am breakfast chop. Na everyday he dey change account with same comment to gather pity likes.
Re: Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby by Pepperdemisback: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2023
jackcanfield:

He has achieve his aim else he for still stay ...
Maybe what he was demanding for and his conditions to get married was not achieved.
Re: Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2023
IconicR:
Do not believe any man that talks too much, they lie through their noses.
The marriage didn't work, simply go your separate ways. It's that simple

Men should not express themselves just like you are expressing your self now.

Your critical thinking skills is low, you can up it.
Re: Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Men should not express themselves just like you are expressing your self now.

Your critical thinking skills is low, you can up it.
Who is this kid?
Re: Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 20, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Maybe what he was demanding for and his conditions to get married was not achieved.
Wo na them Sabi , what is important is for her to get proper counselling..
Re: Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby by Connected1: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2023
[b][/b]
Greystone:
“Show me your friends and I’ll show you who you are “

18 out of 20 of your friends slept with your wife and they are still your friends? What does that say about you?

It simply means that you are also a useless fellow.
You must think you know a lot.
Re: Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby by flokii: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2023
She probably thinks by her attempting suicode, the ex husband will come running into her arms again but unfortunately for her, he won't.
The reason you see so many single moms out there with two, three kids is cos they can't stay in one place with one man.. they must share that thing around the community.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby by Curious346: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2023
Greystone:

18 out of 20 of your friends slept with your wife and they are still your friends? What does that say about you?

most of these women na olosho... Pure olosho
Re: Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby by Globad(f): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

He is talking rubbish! You and I know when issues happen, everyone will want to hit below the belt. The woman might be a flirt, but that percentage is false.
If it happened before the marriage and coupled with his allegations that the woman is like an eighty year old woman in bed so he couldn't service her well, why did he go ahead to marry her?
Sleeping with his 18 friends in an 8 weeks marriage is false. If she's not good in bed, why the large figure? If he is good in bed, she won't do that.
They will both be trying to hit below the belt and score cheap goals.

You're making sense!

1 Like

Re: Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby by Natbrowny: 10:46am On Aug 20, 2023
U wey dey find trophy wife. Ready for plenty drama
Re: Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby by gentleman82: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
Redomi:
Una gather vote wahala put for Aso rock, una wan use style comot for the country
Re: Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby by Pepperdemisback: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
Globad:

What's the connection between the story and Aso Rock?
All his mates are Retired idiots but he bluntly refused to retire. The likes they get from such stupid comments is what take them out of depression.
Re: Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby by Globad(f): 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

All his mates are Retired idiots but he bluntly refused to retire. The likes they get from such stupid comments is what take them out of depression.

😂🤣🤣😂
Re: Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby by wittywriter: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
Greystone:

jackcanfield:

Wo na them Sabi , what is important is for her to get proper counselling..

Wittyness
Re: Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby by bdon123(m): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2023
Redomi:
I tire o.u wan die,u no drink poisen for house...u go 3rd mainland bridge that is notorious for suicide n start acting
Re: Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby by Facidio: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
100million she could have used to build factory and employ people is what she used to do marraige that didn't even last
Re: Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
Greystone:

They got married just few months back. She was a single mother of three kids and he is single father too. Story flying around town is that he married her because she’s rich and she sponsored the wedding. She must have slept with his friends before they got married.
Re: Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
Rahkman:
I hear say oluomo been dey knack this woman

MC don knack all these bleaching women finish
Re: Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby by Greystone: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

They got married just few months back. She was a single mother of three kids and he is single father too. Story flying around town is that he married her because she’s rich and she sponsored the wedding. She must have slept with his friends before they got married.

Ok. Thanks for the info.
He shouldn’t have married her simply because she is rich and has money though.
Re: Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby by free2ryhme: 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Spectators:
Suicide: Farida is acting drama, she slept with almost all my friends – Ex-hubby

Demola Odulaja who is the estranged hubby of Farida Shobowale, a Lagos socialite and boss of House of Phreedah has revealed the reason he dumped her.

Recalled Farida on Friday wanted to jump into Lagos Lagoon due to the sudden crash of her two months old marriage.

According to Odulaja, out of 20 of his friends the lady has allegedly slept with about 18 of them.

Demola insists his estranged wife is just acting Nollywood movie, promising to help her produce more juicy episodes.

Recall that Farida claimed to have spent a whopping N100 Million on her wedding and wanted to end it all the other day after the union hit the rocks.

https://spectatorsng.com/suicide-farida-is-acting-drama-she-slept-with-almost-all-my-friends-ex-hubby/

out of 20 of his friends the lady has allegedly slept with about 18 of them.

how is this even possible in a marriage that is 2 months old
Re: Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby by juman(m): 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
Socialites are society men and women.

He did not know the meaning of society lady.
She had shared her things around to lot of people. To the society.

Most ladies/women today already had sex with tens of people.
Re: Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby by BGSM: 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
Marriage and relationship has to do with wisdom and not age and any other things else.
To start with, the man is still a boy with childish brain for talking too much. Can the man swear with his last moment on earth that he hasn’t been sleeping with someone’s wife since 3 years ago?
For her to have slept with 18 of his friends, then he must be a very bad fellow and bed of the same feather. After using her for your own good, you now decided to let go.
As for the woman, she has no wisdom at all. She craves for deceitful life, now she’s seeing the deceitful-ness of life. Her way of life is deceitful so everybody coming around her must also be deceitful.
Maturity has nothing to do with age or anything on earth but WISDOM.
Re: Suicide: Farida Is Acting Drama, She Slept With Almost All My Friends – Ex-hubby by juman(m): 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
They live fake lives.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Steps Out In Transparent Bodysuit Over A Black Bra & Thong / Movie Star, Yemi Blaq, Shows Off His Wife And Son (photo) / Maheeda Again!!! The Hottest Pic Ever (18+ Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.