Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel (46084 Views)

Sami Ashoko Arrested As NDLEA Busts Drug Cartel In Edo, Nasarawa, FCT / US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by Pipefitter: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2023
Why
Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by jegaxe(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2023
Mexico and drugs
Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by Angelfrost(m): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2023
Sigh... When people claim Muslim extremists are the worst terrorists in the world, I just laugh.

You can see what non-Muslims are doing to people just for refusing to join gangs.

Some of these people will be in church today... A lot of their cartel leaders take Holy Communion with their families every Sunday.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by Angelfrost(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Mexico and drug cartels are inseparable like a crocodile and water.So many drug cartels exist in that country,but a few of them are notoriously giving the government, serious nightmares as they have very extensive networks across the country and beyond, even in Spanish speaking parts of the US .

A lot of those cartels have high ranking members in the military, police, Senate, and other arms of the nation's leadership.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by Ezini(f): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2023
fyzaila:
Very horrific 😢, what have these young and promising guys done to deserve this cruelty. Brought sadness upon their innocent family. The perpetrators will never go unpunished by God.

Mexico another terrible place to live peacefully on earth.

Amen
Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by SenatePresdo(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2023
And some Nigerians supports Drug lord that killed funsho williams in such manner.

But they will come here to condemn Mexican drug dealers.

One thing common with Drug lords is that they don't give a damn about the plight of a common man.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2023
Deadly offer
Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2023
Angelfrost:

A lot of those cartels have high ranking members in the military, police, Senate, and other arms of the nation's leadership.
Exactly, that's why they are so difficult to dismantle completely by security forces.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by NOwazobia: 11:21am On Aug 20, 2023
..., and this will slide? angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2023
bewla:
Because they have network which you call roots or gangs even in government
That's why they are so difficult to completely dismantle.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by Ayokorede01: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2023
Honestly I don't know how young men are still even living in Mexico! That country is death trap. Sinaloa, Jalisco, Guadalajara are totally under the control of these cartels

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by 900warriorz: 11:52am On Aug 20, 2023
Nazgul:
These guys aren't wise. The smart thing to do is to accept to work for the cartel just to save your life. Then exit Mexico at the first opportunity you get.

I don't see any sense in accepting to be tortured unnecessary by those criminals.

May their innocent souls rest in peace.
you have no idea how Cartels work...they're everywhere, in the government, amongst airport officials, military, police, name it. There's no escape for you.

Once you join, you're doomed for life and God bless you, a Cartel like the Los Zetas captures you, they'd end your life slowly. This their death is child's play compared to what they'd have face if captured by a rival cartel. They knew what was in for them hence their decision.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by AskNgige2: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2023
Ozommadu:
Stupid drug cartel that will not die well...why target innocent individuals??

I feel like blowing their brains myself, fvck it.

Tinibu colleagues

1 Like

Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2023
Ozommadu:
Stupid drug cartel that will not die well...why target innocent individuals??

I feel like blowing their brains myself, fvck it.
Baba boogyman557 wannabe!

collect dis 2 kala take go do justice 4 us there
grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by Oakenshield: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
From looking for work to death this gangs are really cruel

1 Like

Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by Joeyfizzo: 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Nazgul:
These guys aren't wise. The smart thing to do is to accept to work for the cartel just to save your life. Then exit Mexico at the first opportunity you get.

I don't see any sense in accepting to be tortured unnecessary by those criminals.

May their innocent souls rest in peace.
the boys are just senseless......just like islamist are telling me to denounce Christianity or die ....omoh! I go deny Christianity sharp sharp ... Make them believe I will accept Islam ...then I'll run if I find my way
Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by Omoawoke: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
One set of people you should avoid in US are Mexicans. These guys are so terrible. And they are so loud and noisy. They can disturb the entire neighborhood with extremely loud music . There ladies can do fake yansh for africa and look very funny like transgender with big ass. I dislike these guys.

1 Like

Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
panini:
That's terrifying. I'm sure the video is being used as a warning to future "applicants" who fail the "interview".

But dey don cast dem selves, poeple will be careful of such juicy job offers.
Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by Ayokorede01: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
Omoawoke:
One set of people you should avoid in US are Mexicans. These guys are so terrible. And they are so loud and noisy. They can disturb the entire neighborhood with extremely loud music . There ladies can do fake yansh for africa and look very funny like transgender with big ass. I dislike these guys.

No hate but Mexicans are terrible set of people, very unreasonable and hot-headed! Those guy see death as nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by Owochogod: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
After Boko Haram na Mexico cartels i fear pass.
Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
This is really sad. The young men are heroes. They decided to die* than join a cartel. A day should be set aside for their remembrance yearly. The Mexican government must be very corrupt* to be allowing these things to happen, they don't make good attempt to make arrest$.

1 Like

Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by MICVOCT(m): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
Criminal Mind!!!
Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by spawnx: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
Mexicans are generally hard working people. Mexican cartel are devil's own hand tools.

I can post a link but I have got to warn you, this might be a mind Bleep.
Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by izunned: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
Mexico is Pope Francis home, this is the country they bullied Trump because he was building wall to ward off all manner of evil peddlers illegally going into USA from Mexico. Trump is a great man!
Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by mmadu5(m): 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
https://www.kaotic.com/video/39273822_20230817111949_t

this is the video.

DONT WATCH IT if you have faint heart
Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by bewla(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

That's why they are so difficult to completely dismantle.
most times they only kill the head living body to grow
Up root the system and safe us many headache

1 Like

Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by stano2(m): 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
tobstarizhia:

Their end is not near ogbeni. Gang that has been operating since time immemorial. Don't bring Nigerian hope crap into this
That doesn’t mean gang members have not been dying or are they immortals.
Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by finallybusy: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
The cartels enjoy inflicting pain and suffering on people. This is one reason why war is good. Many men who should have a legal outlet for violence (war) go about causing unnecessary destruction to others.
Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by Bobage16(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
Christians de dis country atall?
Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by Anny69: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
So scary. cry
Re: 5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel by Greenfaces: 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
panini:
That's terrifying. I'm sure the video is being used as a warning to future "applicants" who fail the "interview".
They may pass the interview just to escape, or find a convenient opportunity to report to the police

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) / Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) / Thief Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.