Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:53 AM

God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda (31481 Views)

Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by BornofGod108(m): 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
omababe:

Stop teaching people this nonsense. Teach people the Gospel. It's the power of God unto salvation to anyone who believes.
All these rules cannot save anybody. Only the gospel saves.

Are you calling the Revelation of God Nonsense? Can you prove to me in the scriptures how this message is nonsense?
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by anonymuz(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2023
Winters23:

Why?

F word offends you?
yeah
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Winters23: 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2023
anonymuz:
yeah

Then fvck you
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by DrMuzungu(m): 8:45am On Aug 21, 2023
200 kilograms of bull$h1t.
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by guywitzerogal(m): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2023
jflower06:

Were you there when God was instructing him?
guess you haven’t read where it’s written that bible was wrote from God inspiration.
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by cococandy(f): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
People just feel so comfortable ignoring their mental health problems talm bout some “gOd Told Me” undecided
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Kingson28: 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
[quote author=Maynman post=125229550]Man, heaven is gonna be so boring. Imagine going to a deeper life church forever.

You are free to choose burning and roasting and crying forever and ever in Hell and the Lake of Fire instead.
Some of you are just impossible.
Ten seconds in Hell will reset your brain to default settings.
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Kingson28: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
[quote author=Mindlog post=125229914]

"I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels". (Isaiah 61:10).

At what point in the history of Christianity, did God tag jewelries as sin?

Read 1 Timothy 2 : 9 & 1 Peter 3.
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Kingson28: 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
[quote author=jflower06 post=125230259]

That was the personal opinion of the writer not the mind of God. Please take your time and read from verse 8.

It is NOT his personal opinion.
It is the MIND of God.
If you argue and disobey here on earth, you will realize the truth in Hell Fire.
By then, it will be too late to retrace your steps.
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Kingson28: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
[quote author=Mindlog post=125230314]

During the biblical times, Jewish brides wore veils alongside their jewelries at their weddings. Jesus attended the wedding at Cana and did not condemn it but performed His first miracle there, where He turned water into wine, wine some delusional fanatics today tag as sin.

Christianity is NOT Judaism.
Why are Christian women picking only the jewelry of the Jewish bride and not her veil and ankle-length long free flowing loose gown?
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Kingson28: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
[quote author=Mindlog post=125230624]

Cite verses where trousers were worn by men in the bible.

The design of trousers are of Persian origin, where both their men and women wore them from many centuries ago for easier movements as against the long robes men and women wore in the Bible

During the time of the Apostles, men of the Roman Empire wore skirts and for hundreds of years.

Till this present day, the Scots and Irish men still wear their traditional skirts (kilt).

You are wrong.
God told Moses to sew knickers for the priests to be worn under their robes.
Trousers are just elongated knickers.
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Kobojunkie: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kingson28:
You are wrong.
God told Moses to sew knickers for the priests to be worn under their robes.
Trousers are just elongated knickers.
What you are saying then is all women are going to your hell there — including Mrs. Rika who claims God spoke those claims to her —since Trousers are also just elongated panties/women's underwear. grin
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by anonymuz(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
Winters23:

Then fvck you
fvck off baboon
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Winters23: 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
anonymuz:
fvck off baboon

Cool. Atleast now I know you can fvck
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Kingson28: 12:09am On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=125259990] What you are saying then is all women are going to your hell there — including Mrs. Rika who claims God spoke those claims to her —since Trousers are also just elongated panties/women's underwear.

Any and all women who wear what is traditionally a man’s apparel will end up in Hell.
You can argue all you want.
A trip to Hell will convince you.
Please, don’t make that trip.
You may never return.
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Kobojunkie: 12:12am On Aug 22, 2023
Kingson28:
Any and all women who wear what is traditionally a man’s apparel will end up in Hell. You can argue all you want. A trip to Hell will convince you. Please, don’t make that trip. You may never return.
So, God who disavowed the traditions of men is now a champion of the very same traditions of men? You Christians never talk exactly wetin dey do una sef. Na so una go dey open eye cast your gods are liars everytime una open una mouth to speak. grin
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Kingson28: 12:17am On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=125272518] So, God who disavowed the traditions of men is now a champion of the very same traditions of men? You Christians never talk exactly wetin dey do una sef. Na so una go dey open eye cast your gods are liars everytime una open una mouth to speak.

Please, Google who was the first female senator in America to wear trousers and when she did it?
Also, Google why the late Queen of England NEVER wore trousers in public?
You don’t learn history, so you talk without depth.
Find out when was the first time a western female wear trousers and makeup.
You will be shocked to find out that it’s a recent trend.
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Kobojunkie: 12:20am On Aug 22, 2023
Kingson28:
Please, Google who was the first female senator in America to wear trousers and when she did it? Also, Google why the late Queen of England NEVER wore trousers in public?
You don’t learn history, so you talk without depth.
Find out when was the first time a western female wear trousers and makeup.
You will be shocked to find out that it’s a recent trend.
If I call you imbe_cile now, you go think say I hate you. Wetin concern the mentions in bold with God? Na craze be this abi wetin? Are you finally wanting to admit to the fact that what you follow and proclaim has absolutely nothing to do with Scripture but all to do with the ideas and traditions of men then? undecided

Look, stop allowing religion to dick around with your brain there. The power to put a halt to the mindfuckery is in your hands(or in that of a mental health professional's hands). undecided
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Kingson28: 12:29am On Aug 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If I call you imbe_cile now, you go think say I hate you. Wetin concern the mentions in bold with God? Na craze be this abi wetin? Are you finally wanting to admit to the fact that what you follow and proclaim has absolutely nothing to do with Scripture but all to do with the ideas and traditions of men then? undecided

Look, stop allowing religion to dick around with your brain there. The power to put a halt to the mindfuckery is in your hands(or in that of a mental health professional's hands). undecided

I’m not surprised at all that you’re uncouth and uncultured.
It is the lot and trait of everyone who has turned their back on God and religion.
Their lives exude incapacity for rational discussion and debate.
So, resorting to name calling is their usual way out of cerebral discussion.
I cited the Google questions for you to know that there was once a time when human beings were sane and sensible enough to know which apparels belong to each gender.
I’m trying to explain to you that even the godless Western culture you people blindly and slavishly follow and adopt used to be very ethical, moral and religiously influenced.
Blouse and skirts and gowns are for the female gender.
Shirt and trousers are for males.
Change them or cross them to your own eternal regrets and sorrows.
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Kobojunkie: 12:35am On Aug 22, 2023
Kingson28:
■ I’m not surprised at all that you’re uncouth and uncultured. It is the lot and trait of everyone who has turned their back on God and religion. Their lives exude incapacity for rational discussion and debate. So, resorting to name calling is their usual way out of cerebral discussion. I cited the Google questions for you to know that there was once a time when human beings were sane and sensible enough to know which apparels belong to each gender.
■ I’m trying to explain to you that even the godless Western culture you people blindly and slavishly follow and adopt used to be very ethical, moral and religiously influenced. Blouse and skirts and gowns are for the female gender. Shirt and trousers are for males. Change them or cross them to your own eternal regrets and sorrows.
Resorting to name-calling? On the contrary... I instead believe that if it quacks like a duck, it is definitely a duck and should be addressed as such. To pretend that such ideas you eschew have to do with the God of Scripture reveals your level of ignorance is really of the lowest of lows. undecided

2. WOw... all of this from a person whose not-so-distant ancestors walked around naked and unhindered? Unbelievable!

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Kingson28: 12:45am On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=125272683]Resorting to name-calling? On the contrary... I instead believe that if it quacks like a duck, it is definitely a duck and should be addressed as such. To pretend that such ideas you eschew have to do with the God of Scripture reveals your level of ignorance is really of the lowest of lows. undecided

2. WOw... all of this from a person whose not-so-distant ancestors walked around naked and unhindered? Unbelievable!

Those images are your distant ancestors, NOT mine.
In my Yoruba culture, the difference between the genders is the same: Buba and sokoto for males. Buba and auto for females.
Long before the whites came to colonize us we were dressing as sensible humans, not the savages in your photos from whom your ancestry derives.
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Kingson28: 12:47am On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=125272683]Resorting to name-calling? On the contrary... I instead believe that if it quacks like a duck, it is definitely a duck and should be addressed as such. To pretend that such ideas you eschew have to do with the God of Scripture reveals your level of ignorance is really of the lowest of lows. undecided

In my Yoruba culture, the difference between the genders is the same: Buba and sokoto for males. Buba and iro for females.
Long before the whites came to colonize us we were dressing as sensible humans, not the savages in your photos from whom your ancestry derives.
Repent and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.
Why would you ROAST forever and eve pike barbecue in Hell Fire?
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Kobojunkie: 12:56am On Aug 22, 2023
Kingson28:
In my Yoruba culture, the difference between the genders is the same: Buba and sokoto for males. Buba and auto for females.
So, people from every other culture goes to hell while only those from your culture, heaven dey for? Dude, so far, you are doing a good job representing as far as ignorance is concerned. undecided
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Kingson28: 2:29am On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=125272808]So, people from every other culture goes to hell while only those from your culture, heaven dey for? Dude, so far, you are doing a good job representing as far as ignorance is concerned. :

You seriously need a crash course in Philosophy.
You evidently lack the ability for Deductive Reasoning.
What I was pointing out to you is the obvious fact that God puts certain understanding in humans to distinguish between apparels for males and females.
What White folks did for male gender, my Yoruba people too did something similar.
But you can’t seem to read in between the lines.
That’s the problem with atheists - they lack the inward knowledge from God.
The fact that your own ancestors walked around NAKED doesn’t mean others were as barbaric as yours.
Do a study of cultures around the world, you will learn one or two things beyond the nudity of your ancestors.
Peace.
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Kobojunkie: 2:58am On Aug 22, 2023
Kingson28:
You seriously need a crash course in Philosophy.
You evidently lack the ability for Deductive Reasoning.
What I was pointing out to you is the obvious fact that God puts certain understanding in humans to distinguish between apparels for males and females.
■ What White folks did for male gender, my Yoruba people too did something similar. But you can’t seem to read in between the lines.
■ That’s the problem with atheists - they lack the inward knowledge from God. The fact that your own ancestors walked around NAKED doesn’t mean others were as barbaric as yours. Do a study of cultures around the world, you will learn one or two things beyond the nudity of your ancestors.
Peace
1. You are lying! Nowhere in Scripture is any of what you claim stated of God. undecided

2. ***yawn****

3. You religious folks are too wack for your own good. So the unclothedness of our ancestors meant they were barbarians and meant for hell? grin
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Exceed15: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2023
Abegii...
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by Kingson28: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=125273195]1. You are lying! Nowhere in Scripture is any of what you claim stated of God. undecided

2. ***yawn****

3. You religious folks are too wack for your own good. So the unclothedness of our ancestors meant they were barbarians and meant for hell? ;

When Adam and Eve fell from grace and fell out with God in theGarden of Eden, before God expelled them He clothed them.
Any group of people walking around naked are barbarians and will roast forever in Hell Fire.
Nudity is rebellion against God.
Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by BornofGod108(m): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=Kingson28 post=125277297][/quote]
God bless you my brother cool

1 Like

Re: God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda by anonymuz(m): 7:42am On Aug 24, 2023
Winters23:

Cool. Atleast now I know you can fvck
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married / Seven Deadly Sins Christians Must Never Commit / Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.