Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:42 PM

Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone (1127 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by M4A1carbine: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
This one done turn motivational speaker...free me abegi. Bloody illiterate. grin

ElSudani:

Ok, if I have a problem understanding the meaning of "scold" perhaps you lack compression because the topic is about men who beat their wife.
I wasn't unaware of your deception by using the word scold even when we both knew this is about wife beaters.
Even the word "scold" tells a whole lot about the way you think.
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by ElSudani: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
M4A1carbine:
This one done turn motivational speaker...free me abegi. Bloody illiterate. grin

I laugh at your ignorance. What an irony that someone who probably attended some ramshackle university in Nigeria is calling me an illiterate. The stuff you have been writing so far here is a testament to the level of your education.
It is not an acceptable thing in my part of Nigeria to beat up women. If you do it in your own culture let the change start with you.
We are together in this country and we are going to drag you to civilization whether you like it or not.
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by M4A1carbine: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
Cowards beat up women. They also yap like women. obviously, you are a coward.

You are claiming civilization? Civilization from a region that still uses 1901 roofs for their houses, in 2023 grin

Go sleep...Coward.. grin

ElSudani:

I laugh at your ignorance. What an irony that someone who probably attended some ramshackle university in Nigeria is calling me an illiterate. The stuff you have been writing so far here is a testament to the level of your education.
It is not an acceptable thing in my part of Nigeria to beat up women. If you do it in your own culture let the change start with you.
We are together in this country and we are going to drag you to civilization whether you like it or not.
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by ElSudani: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Cowards beat up women. They also yap like women. obviously, you are a coward.

You are claiming civilization? Civilization from a region that still uses 1901 roofs for their houses, in 2023 grin

Go sleep...Coward.. grin

Your "scolding" is obviously a code word for beating up women, making you a self confessed coward. What more can I add?
As for civilization, you must accept it even if we have to drag you along like a Mikano generator.
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by M4A1carbine: 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
Just imagine your rigidity in Foolishness. So to scold is to beat? Even after i told you about the meaning of scold? Truly you are empty.

Go and update your roofs and have a modern roofing system...see as you dey strong inside foolish posturing, People like you exchange words with women....weak and spineless yoruba man. grin

ElSudani:

Your "scolding" is obviously a code word for beating up women, making you a self confessed coward. What more can I add?
As for civilization, you must accept it even if we have to drag you like a Mikano generator.
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by ElSudani: 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Just imagine your rigidity in Foolishness. So to scold is to beat? Even after i told you about the meaning of scold? Truly you are empty.

Go and update your roofs and have a modern roofing system...see as you dey strong inside foolish posturing, People like you exchange words with women....weak and spineless yoruba man. grin

Damn, did you even read the title of the thread? Na drag we go drag all the remaining cave men in Nigeria. I bet you actually think beating up a woman makes you strong.
The is the hallmark of a weakling, and sissy is written all over your responses to me.
I see a petty, scrawny man who is always monitoring his wife in the kitchen to see if she dropped a few grains of rice while cooking.
This is act must necessitate some "scolding" from the efulefu husband from the stone age.
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by M4A1carbine: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
Scold doesn't mean physical beating...blood illiterate like you.. cool

ElSudani:

Damn, did you even read the title of thread?
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by ElSudani: 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Scold doesn't mean physical beating...blood illiterate like you.. cool

There's no "scolding" anywhere in the title of this thread, that is something you made up. This is about domestic abuse to which you inadvertently admitted to.
The statistics we are talking about didn't say scolding anywhere. You are not as sharp as you make yourself to be.
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by M4A1carbine: 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
You are a stark Illiterate...you are just ranting to SAVE FACE.. cool

You are a disgrace and a compound shame. Must the word "Scold" be used in the topic? You have been busted and its obvious you are crying bunkers...and i am having a blast seeing you wail foolishly, trying to repair your exposed foolishness.

I repeat ...... "scold" is not beating, its just like using the word "rebuke" ...bloody illiterate.. grin

ElSudani:

There's no "scolding" anywhere in the title of this thread, that is something you made up. This is about domestic abuse to which you inadvertently admitted to.
The statistics we are talking about didn't say scolding anywhere. You are not as sharp as you make yourself to be.
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by ElSudani: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2023
M4A1carbine:
You are a stark Illiterate...you are just ranting to SAVE FACE.. cool

You are a disgrace and a compound shame. Must the word "Scold" be used in the topic? You have been busted and its obvious you are crying bunkers...and i am having a blast seeing you wail foolishly, trying to repair your exposed foolishness.

I repeat ...... "scold" is not beating, its just like using the word "rebuke" ...bloody illiterate.. grin

Poorly educated folks like you often fall back to insults when there no more sensible things to say.
You keep mentioning scolding like a broken old Victor Uwaifo LP!
Call someone who is more intelligent than you to spell it out for you if this little concept is too hard for you to grasp.
Once again, this is about men who beat up their wives not about "SCOLDING"
Ran out of brain cells?
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by M4A1carbine: 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
You will cry till infinity. grin

As dense as you are , you are till digging your foolishness.

I repeat "scolding" is not the same as beating....

sophisticated illiterate..... grin

ElSudani:

Poorly educated folks like you often fall back to insults when there no more sensible things to say.
You keeping mentioning scolding like a broken old Victor Uwaifo LP!
Call someone who is more intelligent than you to spell it out for you if this little concept is too hard for you to grasp.
Ran out of brain cells?
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by ElSudani: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
M4A1carbine:
You will cry till infinity. grin

As dense as you are , you are till digging your foolishness.

I repeat "scolding" is not the same as beating....

sophisticated illiterate..... grin

Like a Mikano generator all the remaining cave men in Nigeria must be dragged into civilization. It's not cool to beat up women, even if you don't have any sisters you must have a mother, or didn't you?
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by M4A1carbine: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
DJ....you go play music tire. grin

Scolding isn't beating...bloody illiterate grin

ElSudani:

Like a Mikano generator all the remaining cave men in Nigeria must be dragged into civilization. It's not cool to beat up women, even if you don't have any sisters you must have a mother, or didn't you?
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by ElSudani: 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
M4A1carbine:
DJ....you go play music tire. grin

Scolding isn't beating...bloody illiterate grin

Wife beaters! Seriously, in this day and age. Some folks are really backward. Are you that broke that you would batter someone because of a stupid burnt food?
Like a Mikano generator......for sure. I bet you also drag her by her hair.
I could almost see you with a big club in your hand and wearing some animal skin.

Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by haffaze777(m): 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
ElSudani:

Under no circumstances should you be violent towards a woman much less your own wife. Look at how you are foolishly trying to rationalize a bad behavior.

You are saying this because you are not animal from that region and I think you should thank your star for that sir.grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by NFBI: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
Fake stats
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by M4A1carbine: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
I will "scold" my brothers, wife. .sisters. mother, father if they get me annoyed. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Useless Illiterates like you are pathetic ...You dont even understand the word , you are trying desperately to explain.

I repeat "scolding" is not beating...Old Yoruba man that is a GREAT ILLITERATE. grin

ElSudani:

Wife beaters! Seriously, in this day and age. Some folks are really backward. Are you that broke that you would batter someone because of a stupid burnt food?
Like a Mikano generator......for sure. I bet you also drag her by her hair.
I could almost see you with a big club in your hand and wearing some animal skin.
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by ElSudani: 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
M4A1carbine:
I will "scold" my brothers, wife. .sisters. mother, father if they get me annoyed. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Useless Illiterates like you are pathetic ...You dont even understand the word , you are trying desperately to explain.

I repeat "scolding" is not beating...Old Yoruba man that is a GREAT ILLITERATE. grin

I have no doubt you will beat all of them senseless as well. At the end of the day we are saying the same thing.
A savage who is proud of being a savage. In real life though, folks like you only prey on the weakest people around. A real efulefu to the core.
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by M4A1carbine: 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2023
Your child will steal your money. Dont "scold" him/her "beat" the child to death abi?

You are a baseless illiterate and a resounding fuu. you dont even understand the "plot", you are just looking for validation of your foolishness.

Yoruba man and sophisticated foolishness... grin

ElSudani:

I have no doubt you will beat all of them senseless as well. At the end of the day we are saying the same thing.
A savage who is proud of being a savage. In real life though, folks like you only prey on the weakest people around. A real efulefu to the core.
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by ElSudani: 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Your child will steal your money. Dont "scold" him/her "beat" the child to death abi?

You are a baseless illiterate and a resounding fuu. you dont even understand the "plot", you are just looking for validation of your foolishness.

Yoruba man and sophisticated foolishness... grin

You can't even read and comprehend anything let alone any form of logical reasoning. This is about people who beat their wives. But the savagery in you also wants to beat his sister, his mother and father for goodness sake! You must be civilized no matter the cost. We don't beat up our parents. You must be a hard core savage.
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by M4A1carbine: 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
See Yoruba man telling me family ethics, where as your foolishness is glaring for all to see. Your fellow subjects have abandoned you and you are left alone to show Yoruba tactless and brazen foolishness.

I will keep "scolding" my "family members" when they do wrong, and it will be well received by society, because in a bid to sound "woke" you are just exposing your baseless stupidity. See uncircumcised buzu, wey dey form woke... grin

ElSudani:

You can't even read and comprehend anything let alone any form of logical reasoning. This is about people who beat their wives. But the savagery in you also wants to beat his sister, his mother and father for goodness sake!
We must be civilized no matter the cost. We don't beat up our parents. You must be a hard core savage.

Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by Obaaderemi2: 1:41am On Aug 21, 2023
ElSudani:

You keep mentioning scolding like a broken old Victor Uwaifo LP!
Ran out of brain cells?
He used 'scolding' in place of 'beating' thinking they meant the same thing in this context. Most of them have a problem with language. grin
Re: Husband Who Beats Wife For Burning Food By Zone by Nice2023(m): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2023
Most couples in South west of Nigeria don't even cook at home...na owo onje...that is what they give. But I still don't believe this graph.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should My Parents Be Paid Less Than 30k Each? / What's Your Pet Name? / What Is The Basic Amd Compulsory Role Of A Wife/mother To The Home/family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.