Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,802 members, 7,915,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:07 PM

Dream Interpretation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dream Interpretation (136 Views)

Seeking Clarity: Dream Interpretation Question / Nuchal Cord Births And Its Interpretation In The Igala And Yoruba Culture / Covid-19: I Had A Strange Dream, Interpretation Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dream Interpretation by jackaustin631: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
This isn't a joke, I really had this dream, been bugging me all day now....

I had a dream where my x and I were in the same room hanging out again. Felt like one of those hangouts where we'll end up deciding to get back together. (My ex smoked ciggies btw)

I was baby-sitting a teensy weensy tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny little baby. Felt like family.

So obviously my x wanted to hold the baby. So I got up and went outside to stop James Bond from killing the bad guy (again) and as the police was wrapping it up and taking the bad guy into custody, the parents of the baby I baby-sat came back and found a bigger baby instead.

Turned out my x stole a different baby and gave it to them (that's obvious to notice due to its size) and to try and hide the accidental death of the baby (it got really cold and she didn't cover it properly), she rolled it up into a ciggy and smoked it. (It was really tiny. I did mention that)

Right when we found that out Jack Black came out of nowhere and said I was the killer and people started chasing me. I flew away a bit and then roller bladed screaming I didn't do it and I knew Jack Black had something to do with it and as I was floating/rollerblading away popped him the bird and laughed because I was so ****ing awesome to get away.

Like I said. I seriously had this dream. And it's been bugging me the entire day. Like... wtf would Jack Black be doing in my dream anyway?!
Re: Dream Interpretation by jackaustin631: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
jackaustin631:
This isn't a joke, I really had this dream, been bugging me all day now....

I had a dream where my x and I were in the same room hanging out again. Felt like one of those hangouts where we'll end up deciding to get back together. (My ex smoked ciggies btw)

I was baby-sitting a teensy weensy tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny little baby. Felt like family.

So obviously my x wanted to hold the baby. So I got up and went outside to stop James Bond from killing the bad guy (again) and as the police was wrapping it up and taking the bad guy into custody, the parents of the baby I baby-sat came back and found a bigger baby instead.

Turned out my x stole a different baby and gave it to them (that's obvious to notice due to its size) and to try and hide the accidental death of the baby (it got really cold and she didn't cover it properly), she rolled it up into a ciggy and smoked it. (It was really tiny. I did mention that)

Right when we found that out Jack Black came out of nowhere and said I was the killer and people started chasing me. I flew away a bit and then roller bladed screaming I didn't do it and I knew Jack Black had something to do with dreamingafrica.org it and as I was floating/rollerblading away popped him the bird and laughed because I was so ****ing awesome to get away.

Like I said. I seriously had this dream. And it's been bugging me the entire day. Like... wtf would Jack Black be doing in my dream anyway?!
thanks in advance for any help

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Eating Habits For Sustainable Weight Loss: Your Path To A Healthier You / How To Watch Colquitt County Vs Cedar Grove Football Live & On-demand HSF / The Tools Behind The Transformation; Beauty Surgical Instruments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.