Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,948 members, 7,873,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. (43287 Views)

Lagos Was Owned By The British For 99years- Rufai Shares Treaty Cession Document / Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) / 50th Birthday: Osita Chidoka Shows Legwork While Dancing To Naira Marley's Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Cantonese: 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by princeade86(m): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2023
Lol
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by alphaconde(m): 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
Thieves them all
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by tishbite42: 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
Yorubas and betrayals
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by BoldBrainz(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
The betrayal would surely go round.. grin! E remain Tambuwal.

2 Likes

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by joggler(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
jumper524:
Nasir elrufai my most loved and admired norther elite.
I'll miss you not being a minister.
I know Asiwaju insisted on you being a minister but you weren't ready for another circle of political naivety with some bitter fellas who has refused to move on.
You were never interested in the nomination until president Tinubu insisted on it, but then again, you showed you put Nigeria first and respected the president even more when you urged him not to go into any political battle for your sake.
Media houses have trades your name with negativity but no proof till date.
They hate you cos you did the right thing, they envy you cos you still progress.
You'll remain a rare gem amongst men whether in or out of service.
Till date no one could match you developmental records in the FCT.
You did what the military govt couldn't do in lagos in Abuja.
You ended decades of religious and community killings in kaduna.
But then it's you they hate, your the short evil man they can never proof to be evil.
Allah would continue to elevate you till your old age.

Pls who be this nau

1 Like

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Yankee101: 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
The legendary back stabber has been back stabbed
Now you go know say e dey pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Eriokanmi: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
jumper524:
I know Asiwaju insisted on you being a minister but you weren't ready for another circle of political naivety with some bitter fellas who has refused to move on.
You were never interested in the nomination until president Tinubu insisted on it, but then again, you showed you put Nigeria first and respected the president even more when you urged him not to go into any political battle for your sake.
They hate you cos you did the right thing, they envy you cos you still progress.
You ended decades of religious and community killings in kaduna
But then it's you they hate, your the short evil man they can never proof to be evil.
@ the boldened, are you kidding me? That must be an expensive joke

2 Likes

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Kukutente23: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
jumper524:
You ended decades of religious and community killings in kaduna.
You must be high to claim he ended decades of killings in Kaduna. Even he cannot make that claim

3 Likes

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by bluefilm: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
Nonsense angry
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Ofunaofu: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
TemplarLandry, kindly dedicated a song to Elrufai. I mean a great jam
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Kukutente23: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
jumper524:
See watin dey pain shehu sani since 2019.
But then, mallam still promoted him to being a stalker in 2023.
Good to see your malam has joined him in the blogging business.
He now blogs music from Beirut

3 Likes

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by GeneralPula: 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
Really?

Uba Sani?
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Djele: 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
So Bob Marley's song is not Haram?

3 Likes

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by AdesegunSanni89: 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2023
Once I see the source as gazette.ngr , I just walk away. Fake news peddlers
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Stronghold91: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
short devil
ino go better for you
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Cocolatti(m): 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
In everything there is a season
and a time for everything.
A time to sow and a time to reap.
El Rufai is reaping what he sowed.
When it comes to BETRAYAL,
El Rufai is the GrandMaster. So he should go and rest.
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
Terrorists sponsor.
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Fcwilly: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
Revenge is better served cold, where it will be hard to pass through the throat, take heart Mr bodybag.

1 Like

Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Chetas81(m): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
THE SONG WAS TALKING ABOUT THE AFRICAN CITIZEN IN GENERAL
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
The evil men do, chase after them......

No position is permanent, be kind and love humanity than Religion ......
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Jnana19(m): 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
U should be stupid saying that anyway its ur opinion but it is dead on arrival wailer
Penguin2:
El Rufai is now a wailing wailer🤣

He’s now quoting from the Book of Lamentations 🤣

He is now finding solace in Boethius’ Consolation Philosophy😆

He has chopped breakfast and been disgraced at the highest stage.

Next person to face similar high level disgrace is Tinubu.

After that, nobody will EVER see characters like Tinubu and El-Rufai as role models.
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by timiade446(m): 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2023
Thought he said he was now too old to be a minister

Cry cry baby
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by odenkirk: 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2023
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by odenkirk: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
who will help pls i am broke as fvck
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by haffaze777(m): 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
God bless mallam el rufai

God bless President Bola ahmed tinubu

God bless entire Norrh

God bless entire south [excluding Nigeria hater]

Na only Nigeria hater go quote me to say rubbish,before you do that sha read my signature.
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by TuEase: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2023
When Elrofy was baskin8 the people of southern kaduna, ehm eye no clear. Leave that mad fellow
Re: Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. by Figger(m): 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
Guyman01:
Eltufiakwa should rest abeg, many families go into mourning moodlwhenever his name is mentioned. If Ribadu release the security reports against him in public no country will grant him visa, he shouted enjoy his stay in Europe, the only difference between him and his kinsman Dogo Gide who ambushed our soldiers in Niger State is their educational qualifications
Are you serious? So this man is this dangerous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Issues A Statement On Recent Developments In Aba, Nigeria / Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing At Dangote Daughter's Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.