Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,254 members, 7,960,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Asake Creates A Scene As He Flies A Helicopter At His 02 Arena Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asake Creates A Scene As He Flies A Helicopter At His 02 Arena Concert (1515 Views)

Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London / "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time / Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asake Creates A Scene As He Flies A Helicopter At His 02 Arena Concert by Jameson50: 12:09am On Aug 21, 2023
Asake Shocks Davido and Wizkid As He Flies A Helicopter At His 02 Arena Concert To Mock Seyi Vibez
😂😂😂😂😂😮😮😮😯😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😱😱😱😱

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4oI9hb7ee0
Re: Asake Creates A Scene As He Flies A Helicopter At His 02 Arena Concert by Never4getU: 2:55am On Aug 21, 2023
Nigerians with doings
Re: Asake Creates A Scene As He Flies A Helicopter At His 02 Arena Concert by Depriest2020: 7:16am On Aug 21, 2023
When it comes to Afro-pop give it to the Yorubas. The Igbos have surrendered and accepted that there's no competition.
Re: Asake Creates A Scene As He Flies A Helicopter At His 02 Arena Concert by UcheKingsley1: 8:25am On Aug 21, 2023
Depriest2020:
When it comes to Afro-pop give it to the Yorubas. The Igbos have surrendered and accepted that there's no competition.

Stupid man Mumu, wetin you gain being tribalistic?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asake Creates A Scene As He Flies A Helicopter At His 02 Arena Concert by Depriest2020: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2023
UcheKingsley1:

Stupid man Mumu, wetin you gain being tribalistic?
Me a tribalist? Far from me. You and I know that when it comes to Afro-pop in Nigeria it was Yorubas and Igbos that owns the game, but currently the Yorubas has no competitors in the game true or false?

In your little mind you might think me Yoruba.

(1) (Reply)

From A Homeless Security Man To A Whole New Billionaire, Story Of Obi Cubana / Isaac Oyedepo: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Bishop Oyedepo's Son / Gogo Maweni Accused Of Using Clients In Her Dark Money Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.