Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,688 members, 7,962,214 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

How Can I Resolve This - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can I Resolve This (192 Views)

Npower Deployment Issues Resolve / Walk My Career Podcast - Share And Resolve Your Career Challenges Here. / Resolve Avast UI Failed To Load Error Via Taking Expert’s Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Resolve This by SETHARTHUR(m): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2023
I keep getting this while trying to login into my LinkedIn account:

Your account has been temporarily restricted as a precaution
We take proactive steps to secure your account when we detect potential unauthorized access. Signs that your account may have been compromised include account access from unfamiliar locations or devices, or unusual activities such as multiple attempts to change passwords or critical settings.

To help you keep your account safe and regain access, we'll first need to confirm you’re the valid account owner. Please submit a government-issued ID to start the process. Your ID will be deleted once we verify your identity.

A customer support representative will contact you within 48 hours with more information about your account and the status of restoring your access.

Verify your identity

I have submitted my Identities: voters card, NIN card and driving license multiple times and for over one week I haven't been able to login into my LinkedIn account. Please one house help.

(1) (Reply)

Socialbambam Collaborates With RCCG To Empower The Youths / A No Fail System Of Making Less Than $1000 A Week / If You Are In Tech And Don’t Have Any Of This, You’re Gone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.