Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,012 members, 7,949,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

EXPOSED: See What I Discovered About The Success Of The Top Affiliates - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXPOSED: See What I Discovered About The Success Of The Top Affiliates (106 Views)

“I Discovered Banana Island” Terry Waya Claims / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? / CBN To Hold Tweet Meet To Discuss Sustaining Success Of Reccession Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: See What I Discovered About The Success Of The Top Affiliates by Samuelubaru(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2023
Do you know that in this affiliate marketing industry 20% of affiliates makes 80% of the money while the remaining 80% of affiliates struggle for 20% of the money

I know you're suprised and wondering how but this is one thing I have discovered while studying the Pareto's law

After being registered as an affiliate in different platform with thousands of affiliate, I have come to realize that they are so many unsuccessful affiliate and the whole BOOM in the affiliate marketing industry is caused by the 20% of affiliates who is getting the most result

Could it be that 20% of affiliate marketers are generating 80% of the leads?. I have been pondering 🤔 on this question for a while

I now later got to understand the Pareto's law which States that 20% of the things we do amount to 80% of our results

And that is when i discovered the secret of top affiliates which is 20% of affiliates do 80% of the things that are supposed to be done and gets 80% of the results

And it is not something that is being done once, it is something that is being consistently done repeatedly

So if you're struggling as a salesperson, i want you to take out your time and carry out this exercise

Write out the things that is responsible for your growth and take out 80% of your time studying and mastering them

You can make a list of them examples are positioning, lead generation, authority building, sales closing etc. Just figure them and write out

Then commit your time to learning, you can also pick out some successful affiliates and study them

Remember success leaves footprints and traces, so study them and you will later observe the things they put in their energy in that's giving them the most result, You put in your energy there also

Don't rely your business on hope and luck, your daily input is equivalent to your output

If you don't like your output, then change your input
To your success as an affiliate

PS: Are you interested in 10x up your sales result, click on the link on the signature

(1) (Reply)

How To Host Your Website With Free Domain Name / Cac’s Delisting Plan Aims To Boost Compliance, Not Revenue Generation / 15th Brics Summit: President Tinubu Very Passionate About Empowering Msmes, Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.