Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,285 members, 7,967,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:26 AM

Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent (20732 Views)

Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic / Mother-In-Law Dies After Her Daughter-In-Law Poured Hot Water Mixed With Pepper / Zambian Landlady Pours Hot Porridge On Tenant's 1-Year-Old Baby Over Unpaid Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Jsucre(m): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2023
How I wish I have money to buy house 🏠 for this tenant
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by slowice(m): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2023
Alliswell248:

Only an insane person would jealous the igbo tribe.
Very vengeful and hateful people.
Everything to the average igbo is a must. It is either I have my way or we de$troy everything.

Nigeria truly dodged a bullet.

Oga trouble no get tribal affiliation, only kids talk like you. We ve seen husband's kill wives, ritualist behead people and take their body parts on daily basis in the west, does it mean that it's a yoruba thing? Grow up bro.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by gard9ner(m): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2023
YoungLionken:
The Igbos are unarguably the worse when it comes to human relationships. They usually go extreme (always top) in everything that they're involved in; drugs, ritual, madam/housemaid, love/romantic union, cheating in business (a typical Igbo person would double cross you, no matter what. They don't even trust themselves) and the one I hate the most is thinking they're wiser/smarter (with their know-it-all attitude) than everyone else..

You will hardly see such a witchcraft attitude with a typical Yoruba, Hausa, Edo, Fulani, Ikwerre, etc landlords/landladies, no matter how mean they may be..
Igbos that complain against the Yorubas would have done worse, if they were in charge/owners of Lagos..

MODIFIED
For the nincompoops quoting me negatively. Stating the obvious doesn't mean I'm tribalistic. Same way you know about the good and dirty characters of other tribes in Nigeria, is the same way we know about yours. Your victim mentality/blame game is no longer working..

I didn't even mention how you guys are quick to undermine/disrespect people, painting Nigeria black all over the world because of biafra, yet tarnishing the same image of Nigeria with your criminal acts (they don't categorize their criminals through region or tribe but nationality). Truth be told, your brothers and sisters are the major reason why some countries see Nigerians as terrible people, thereby making international access into their countries difficult (I know you would disagree and throw tantrums, because that's your signature but who cares undecided)..

Lastly, I'm not even Yoruba and don't support BAT (My previous posts are there)...
I don’t know son but you sound mentally retarded my dear. You can drop me your number lemmi call you and give you my reasons.
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by iyblaq(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2023
The tenant shouldn't have involved police 🚨.
Just treat yourself, recover and retaliate with acid.
Nonsense 🤬
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by FireUpNow(m): 11:52am On Aug 21, 2023
Coldie:
That tenant go live for that house for as long as till she tire.

Nigeria needs to put harsher conditions, on people who do this.

What annoys me is now the woman is scarred for life but after 3 days they will give the culprit bail like nothing happened

You want the wicked woman to use juju and diabolical means to kill the tenant abi?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by gard9ner(m): 11:54am On Aug 21, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Everybody down there has Ipob mentality....Kill, maim, roast and cannibalize...What a region! smh
You sound degenerative, unrefined, graceless and uncivilised to say the least. The odds of you being worse than the woman is pretty low.
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Josephkabila12: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2023
Tom1960:
This is one of the people that want to rule Nigeria by all means. I wonder how they will behave if power gets to their hands eventually. Love is the only solution to the problems of Nigeria.
total separation or regional government is the only solution to Nigeria's problem. Love from who, from ibo? ibos that are filled with hatred and envy.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by gard9ner(m): 11:55am On Aug 21, 2023
DaveHarry:
And there is a landlord whose tenants can owe 1year rent, yet he won't do anything to hurt them. God bless the landlord I'm talking about.
Thank you smiley
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by matm: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2023
Landlady? Is she the one who built the house the way looks?
She should face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Sunnyski: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2023
Slurity:
THERE IS A REASON THAT BIBLE WARNED THAT WOMEN SHOULD NOT LEAD OR SPEAK IN CHURCH OR BE IN CHARGE.

These new generation churches will never hear of that. They've succeeded in brainwashing their congregants.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by kingot(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
YoungLionken:
The Igbos are unarguably the worse when it comes to human relationships. They usually go extreme (always top) in everything that they're involved in; drugs, ritual, madam/housemaid, love/romantic union, cheating in business (a typical Igbo person would double cross you, no matter what. They don't even trust themselves) and the one I hate the most is thinking they're wiser/smarter (with their know-it-all attitude) than everyone else..

You will hardly see such a witchcraft attitude with a typical Yoruba, Hausa, Edo, Fulani, Ikwerre, etc landlords/landladies, no matter how mean they may be..
Igbos that complain against the Yorubas would have done worse, if they were in charge/owners of Lagos..

MODIFIED
For the nincompoops quoting me negatively. Stating the obvious doesn't mean I'm tribalistic. Same way you know about the good and dirty characters of other tribes in Nigeria, is the same way we know about yours. Your victim mentality/blame game is no longer working..

I didn't even mention how you guys are quick to undermine/disrespect people, painting Nigeria black all over the world because of biafra, yet tarnishing the same image of Nigeria with your criminal acts (they don't categorize their criminals through region or tribe but nationality). Truth be told, your brothers and sisters are the major reason why some countries see Nigerians as terrible people, thereby making international access into their countries difficult (I know you would disagree and throw tantrums, because that's your signature but who cares undecided)..

Lastly, I'm not even Yoruba and don't support BAT (My previous posts are there)...
guy shey u don chop this morning abi u smoke expired colos
oGA i dnt want to wait moi time with a rifraf like u shaa

u are just a clout chasing bitch
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by kingot(m): 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2023
gard9ner:

I don’t know son but you sound mentally retarded my dear. You can drop me your number lemmi call you and give you my reasons.
abeg if u finish with am gimme the number lemme continue the lesson
that guy is a waste
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by complexstuffs(m): 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
Tom1960:
This is one of the people that want to rule Nigeria by all means. I wonder how they will behave if power gets to their hands eventually. Love is the only solution to the problems of Nigeria.

We will never allow power to get to IIGB0 because they are too wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by complexstuffs(m): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
onlyboyson:

Another HALF-WITTED animal spotted

He spoke the truth. Let IIGB0S change their ways instead of insulting people who told them the truth

1 Like

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by RomanGreen: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2023
Creamypie:
Women aren't supposed to be given power/authority. They naturally allow such privilege to control them. My two former landlady's are examples. My first rent no finish b4 I park out of their houses

I tell my woman all the time that women naturally do not know how to manage success, money and power. It gets into their head and they start misbehaving. Give a woman a little power and she will show you premium shege. As a man, just have a money o even as single or married guy coz if you don't eh, most ladies will show you better shege banza wey carry plenty disrespect

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by kingot(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
complexstuffs:

We will never allow power to get to IIGB0 because they are too wicked.
so make we leave the power for ur papa left yansh abi?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by kingot(m): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
complexstuffs:

He spoke the truth. Let IIGB0S change their ways instead of insulting people who told them the truth
oga just shut up if u dnt knw what to say
ikensi
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by RomanGreen: 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
YoungLionken:

MODIFIED

Shut up, have you seen the wickedness of women from the south south in the name of witches and all that? Have you seen first hand the treachery of Yoruba people ? Have you seen the nepotism of the north? Listen every tribe/region get their own for body.

Worse of this is the ritual stuff you pointed, how you absolve the Yorubas who are the custodians of skull mining and rituals is beyond me. Your write up is hugely biased and we know. Tell us your region and allow us do some digging into your self righteous tribe
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by complexstuffs(m): 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
kingot:

so make we leave the power for ur papa left yansh abi?

Na that yansh my papa take siddon on top IGB0 heads even mess for their cannibal mouths

1 Like

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by kingot(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
complexstuffs:

Na that yansh my papa take siddon on top IGB0 heads even mess for their cannibal mouths
i bu ezigbo anumpama
shex nah ur mama head he siddon kon mess for her mouth nii?
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Knetpro(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
This is terrible.
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Judolisco(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
God Don bless dis one with free house.... Charge her with attempted murder
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Levels1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
ASAPFERG:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/8/anambra-landlady-pours-hot-water-mixed-with-pepper-on-tenant-over-rent-2.html

All my stay in Anambra was like living in hell but I have no choice but to be extremely careful.

Anything is possible from Anambra people.

And since then I just don't like relating or having anything to do with IGBOS generally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by complexstuffs(m): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
kingot:

i bu ezigbo anumpama
shex nah ur mama head he siddon kon mess for her mouth nii?

After my papa soddon for IIGB0 head dey mess for their cannibal mouth, my own come worse as me I dey siddon for IIGB0 heads come dey sheet for their worthless mouths
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by ordovicianonly(f): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
Igbo people are known for v!0lence especially their women . The way their women tray their maid ,neighbors is so absurd .Everything about them is GRagra thinking they are the most wisest tribe .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by HeroicMeastro: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
YoungLionken:

MODIFIED

I totally agree with you on this 💯
Absolutely on point!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by kingot(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
RomanGreen:

Shut up, have you seen the wickedness of women from the south south in the name of witches and all that? Have you seen first hand the treachery of Yoruba people ? Have you seen the nepotism of the north? Listen every tribe/region get their own for body.

Worse of this is the ritual stuff you pointed, how you absolve the Yorubas who are the custodians of skull mining and rituals is beyond me. Your write up is hugely biased and we know. Tell us your region and allow us do some digging into your self righteous tribe
bro dnt stress ya self arguing with afonjans
skull miners nah miners
no mata what
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by Mayeldah(m): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
Women generally have tendencies to be wicked, only a few are exempted

If you the husband is not strong-willed enough they will control you. Her one naira may not even be in the money used to build the house.

Igbo women are even worse of all women when it comes to wickedness!
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by kingot(m): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
complexstuffs:

After my papa soddon for IIGB0 head dey mess for their cannibal mouth, my own come worse as me I dey siddon for my mama head come dey sheet for her worthless mouth
yeah i know
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by MTNnews: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
That is what you will say now but not when it involves other tribes

DomTORRETTO:

Bro its not about Igbo. It can happen anywhere as long as its a woman.

Don't bring tribalism into this.
Re: Anambra Landlady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper On Tenant Over Rent by XXIIVV: 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2023
MTNnews:
That is what you will say now but not when it involves other tribes

Leave am make he dey mumu himself...

Pesin go talk tru , dem go talk say na tribalism...mugu

For news wey you dey read...which tribe dey maltreat children pass ?

Who dey do baby factory pass ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him / Fake Soldiers And Military Officers Paraded After Their Arrests In Lagos.Photos / Amotekun Arrests Ritualist In Osun State (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.