Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,936 members, 7,935,975 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:22 PM

PDP Governor Of Atiku's State Congratulates Wike As FCT Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governor Of Atiku's State Congratulates Wike As FCT Minister (279 Views)

Pictures From President Buhari Rally In Adamawa, Atiku's State. / Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State / PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Governor Of Atiku's State Congratulates Wike As FCT Minister by ryloy: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2023
Congratulations on your Senate screening and appointment as Minister of the Federal Capital Territory Abuja.

Your Excellency, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike you have set precedence and demonstrated exemplary leadership traits by delivering service and good governance according to the people’s need during your tenure as Governor of Rivers State which I believe earned you this position.

I trust that you will continue to work for improved growth and development of the FCT just like you did in Rivers State as Governor.

I am confident that your influence will continue to encourage our proud tradition of hard work and dedication to country as well as involvement in worthwhile political causes.

My brother and friend once more congratulations on your appointment. I know you have worked hard to reach this point, and I'm so happy that you have been recognized for your accomplishment with this new assignment. It is well-deserved.- AUF

Re: PDP Governor Of Atiku's State Congratulates Wike As FCT Minister by Taylor90: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2023
angry
Re: PDP Governor Of Atiku's State Congratulates Wike As FCT Minister by Jostoman: 11:28am On Aug 21, 2023
No time for politics of bitterness just Peter Obi.
Re: PDP Governor Of Atiku's State Congratulates Wike As FCT Minister by ronalmagic10(m): 11:28am On Aug 21, 2023
As Governor of Abuja, let me see how IPOB miscreants disguising as LP supporters will come and protest in Abuja or cause mayhem like they did during the Endsars protest

Nnamdi cownu must be crying profusely over this news. His detention for8 years is secured

Fire for fire! Money for money! Power for power! Blood for blood!
Re: PDP Governor Of Atiku's State Congratulates Wike As FCT Minister by Inkling(f): 11:30am On Aug 21, 2023
Great

Just that I don't like long term effect of what Tinubu is doing - turning Nigeria to one party system.

Tinubu want to cripple PDP ( the major opposition party)

(1) (Reply)

FG Begins Search For Researchers To Develop National Al Strategy (see Details) / Tinubu Detains Anti-corruption Chief For More Than 75 Days Without Trial / Senator Francis Alimikhena Wife , Chief (lady) Monica Alimikhena. Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.