Stats: 3,180,766 members, 7,912,129 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:48 PM

About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy (2651 Views)

(Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State / How We Managed To Escape, My Son Died. Yoruba Guy In SA Explains / Yoruba Guy Breaks Internet For His Reply To FFK Tweet (2) (3) (4)

About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by Kalakulu: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
Even though the video is another dirty APC yaribaa rubbish concocted to spread some insidious ethnic tension, I'm calling on all Igbos here and on other social media platforms to search for and save videos of yorubaa bastards ethnically profiling and attacking innocent Igbos during the Lagos election, me I have enough video evidences of Igbos getting planked with several incurring serious injuries due to attacks on them by yoruba APC thugs, there are several reports of a few that died from their injuries.

Why should you find and document these these videos of yorubas profiling Igbos in Lagos and brutally attacking them "for looking Igbo?", we need those videos because when they start their ethnic war agenda like they are doing now with that suspicious video they are circulating around of "Ipob gunmen" threatening to kill some random yoruba guy in the forest, let it be known "na yoruba start am first" by attacking, victimizing,profiling and inflicting serious physical and mental attacks on Igbos in Lagos for daring to exercise their fundamental rights.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by waynetee(m): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
I hope igbos are ready for this, we can make you all leave SW today

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by kozmokaz(m): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
The said video is coming just 2weeks after a post of a Yoruba man venturing into real estate in the south east

This folks just playing the division politics

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2023
The fact that u created a thread to support that act being perpetrated by IPOB shows how inhumane most of u can be

I've always said it that "Igbos are a curse to humanity" You lots existed to show other humans how not to be a human

Spits on your flat head cheesy cheesy cheesy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by Makunahatata: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2023
Useless animal Igbos on nairaland trying so hard to defend their fellow barbaric criminals.

Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by mdimefields: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2023
Umuigbo, sometimes una shame dey shame me. What is the purpose of this thread?

Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by OfoIgbo: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
waynetee:

Chestbeater, you cannot

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by Kingsmeal: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
waynetee:

Oh shurrup.

Channel this energy in Kwara.

Chest beater

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by Kingsmeal: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Chestbeater, you cannot

Honestly them Sabi beat chest.

Look at the way he's talking as if he or she can carry you gun.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by IhateYouMan: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
waynetee:

There are no Yorubas in South East. Fake news. cool

Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by FreeStuffsNG: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
waynetee:
Abegi o! The Igbo as a tribe did not send them o. I expect Igbo leaders to condemn it by now.
Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by Adaisback(f): 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
If true, then it is the handwork of Tinubu and his friend, Simon Ekpa, they want the westerners to start seeing Igbos as their enemies and plunging us deeper into hate filled tribalism. Tinubu should do the needful and order for the arrest of Simon ekps using interpol and also eradicate his foot soldiers here in Nigeria. Igbos are against unknown gunmen and ESN terrorists

Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by Amumaigwe: 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
The fact that u created a thread to support that act being perpetrated by IPOB shows how inhumane most of u can be

I've always said it that "Igbos are a curse to humanity" You lots existed to show other humans how not to be a human

Spits on your flat head cheesy cheesy cheesy

Empty skull. Go back and watch the last 5 seconds of the video and see how amateurish those skit makers are.

Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by Beremx(f): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2023
waynetee:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by hitekk: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
Killing irrespective of who killed or is killed is bad. I condemn it in entirety.
Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by IhateYouMan: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
waynetee:

And it will turn into a shit hole.
Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by optionalY09: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
If any Igbo person kill a Yoruba person and we get to know or hear about it and confirm it to be truth. We will not leave it for the government to handle. There will be an instant revenge.

This is final

Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by IhateYouMan: 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
optionalY09:
If any Igbo kill a Yoruba person and we get to know or hear about it. We will not leave it for the government to handle. There will be an instant revenge.

This is final

Make Nigeria burn and make your situation tens times worse. OLODO.

Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by optionalY09: 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
IhateYouMan:

Make Nigeria burn and make your situation tens times worse. OLODO.

I am sure you don’t know who you’re talking to. We are now investigating that incident.

Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by IhateYouMan: 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2023
optionalY09:

I am sure you don’t know who you’re talking to. We are now investigating that incident.

LMAO grin

You deserve Nigeria

Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
Amumaigwe:

Empty skull. Go back and watch the last 5 seconds of the video and see how amateurish those skit makers are.

Not even Ipob has come out to deny those allegations but u want me to trust your judgement

There are 8billion people in the world and your opinion on matters is inconsequential cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by easzypeaszy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kalakulu:
Even though the video is another dirty APC yaribaa rubbish concocted to spread some insidious ethnic tension, I'm calling on all Igbos here and on other social media platforms to search for and save videos of yorubaa bastards ethnically profiling and attacking innocent Igbos during the Lagos election, me I have enough video evidences of Igbos getting planked with several incurring serious injuries due to attacks on them by yoruba APC thugs, there are several reports of a few that died from their injuries.

Why should you find and document these these videos of yorubas profiling Igbos in Lagos and brutally attacking them "for looking Igbo?", we need those videos because when they start their ethnic war agenda like they are doing now with that suspicious video they are circulating around of "Ipob gunmen" threatening to kill some random yoruba guy in the forest, let it be known "na yoruba start am first" by attacking, victimizing,profiling and inflicting serious physical and mental attacks on Igbos in Lagos for daring to exercise their fundamental rights.
Fake or not fke if dey confirm d guy dead...Una don buy market dis new week

Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by Jostoman: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2023
waynetee:
i dont know why igbo people on this forum are giving una propaganda attention.

Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by Jostoman: 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2023
waynetee:
i dont know why igbo people on this forum are giving una propaganda attention. Is this a new strategy from Apc miscrants whatsapp group.
Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by trutharena: 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kalakulu:

News wey Saharareporters don carry.

Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by AmehTsaev: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
trutharena:

News wey Saharareporters don carry.

SaharaReporters also carried the story of the Igbos your useless APC brothers lynched in Lagos during the elections, yet heavens didn't fall, no arrests were made

It's "do me I do you" season, start rallying all your thugs to attack Igbos in the SW and they will defend themselves until we all burn down this country together. A few deaths here and there should be enough to start that ethnic war we're all craving for in this country, and I hope idiots like you will be ready to fight on the streets when the madness starts

Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by mancoconut: 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2023
Towards of the end of the video if you pay attention closely, the said guy (the yoruba hostage) motioned to the unseen persons in the background to "cut the video", something a film director will do after a satisfying act from his cast. If the video is truly what it is made out to be, I hope justice is served and the bastards behind the dastardly act are brutally hunted down and killed, but this is Nigeria., the ethnic media warriors will be having a feast of singular narratives over this one without waiting for facts to emerge FIRST because their past-time enemies Igbos are involved as usual...but if this is an "act" to stoke the embers of ethnic tension and crisis by some elements for reasons best known to them...then I hope this madness we're all cooking will be served to all and sundry.

Re: About The Video Of Gunmen Threatening The Yoruba Guy by Kalakulu: 12:32am On Aug 22, 2023
easzypeaszy:
Fake or not fke if dey confirm d guy dead...Una don buy market dis new week
Yoruba pig, all bark no bite LMFAOOOO

Police Storm Home Of Ex-MFM Church Member Remanded In Prison, To Arrest Wife / Lets Talk About Ngige / How Many Yoruba Groups Are Out There? M/while YUF Meets GEJ 4 A Share Of D Cake?