Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:30 PM

Family Raises Alarm Over Missing 37-year-old Nigerian Man In Dubai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family Raises Alarm Over Missing 37-year-old Nigerian Man In Dubai (288 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Family Raises Alarm Over IPOB Leader's Health, Begs Tinubu / Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019 / Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Raises Alarm Over Missing 37-year-old Nigerian Man In Dubai by lexylaw09: 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2023
Family Raises Alarm Over Missing 37-Year-Old Nigerian Man In Dubai
FILE
August 21, 2023
NEWS
SaharaReporters learnt that Esezobor had been missing for over two weeks.

A37-year-old Nigerian, Ayodele Dickson Esezobor, who lives in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, has been reported missing without any trace.

SaharaReporters learnt that Esezobor had been missing for over two weeks.

A family source who disclosed this to SaharaReporters on Monday said that Esezobor "legally lives and works in Dubai with a legal residence permit".

FILEFILE

The source said since his disappearance, his mobile line had been unavailable therefore efforts to reach him on the phone or via text message have been futile.

According to the family source, Esezobor is married but does not have any child yet.

A week after he went missing, the family said they sent an email to the Nigerian Embassy in Dubai but to date, they had not received any response from the embassy.

“He has been missing for more than two weeks now with no traces of him. Messages sent to him didn’t deliver and his direct line has been switched off. His wife, parents, siblings and I have tried all we could to get in touch but all to no avail.

“I also called if the Nigerian Embassy in Dubai can help but there’s no solution,” the family source said.

When contacted, the Head of Media, Nigerians in Diaspora (NIDCOM), AbdulRahman Adekunle, said the commission was not aware of the incident.

He advised the family to lodge an official complaint to the commission.

He said, "I'm just hearing this from you. We are not aware. There should be a letter from the family to Nigerians in Diaspora Commission, addressed to the Chairman and CEO of the commission.

"They don't have to bring it physically. They can send it to us through our email. That is when we can see what yhey can do about it

Re: Family Raises Alarm Over Missing 37-year-old Nigerian Man In Dubai by lexylaw09: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
He fit dey AWI dey chop parata ....I beg the guy dey safe where he dey.. only thing is that his phone has been seized but he will get it back. I beg make the family no worry. Na normal thing for dubai
Re: Family Raises Alarm Over Missing 37-year-old Nigerian Man In Dubai by accordadoga24(f): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
I just hope he has not been killed again by the cannibals (Dubai Chapter) just like Abioye Oladeji was killed.
Re: Family Raises Alarm Over Missing 37-year-old Nigerian Man In Dubai by lexylaw09: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2023
accordadoga24:
I just hope he has not been killed again by the cannibals (Dubai Chapter) just like Abioye Oladeji was killed.
noo he may be in jail.... but he will come out as pong as its not a drug related crime.
Re: Family Raises Alarm Over Missing 37-year-old Nigerian Man In Dubai by lexylaw09: 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
My best advice to his family is to contact all the prisons in UAE and provide them with the guys name and passport number. Dubai prison system is advanced, if he is in there custody they will surely inform the family, the family can even do western union money transfer for him from here. People disappear everyday into prisons in Dubai..it's a very normal thing in dubai
Re: Family Raises Alarm Over Missing 37-year-old Nigerian Man In Dubai by lexylaw09: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2023

(1) (Reply)

34 Years After, Obaseki Settles Benefits Of Former Edo Governor, Alli / Highlights Of Some Take Home From Minister Of Works Gov Umahi's Channels Intervi / Nigerians Await Court’s Verdict In 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.