Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? (54899 Views)

Maryam Shetty Marries, 10 Months After Losing Ministerial Appointment / Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai / Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by GanagiBitrus: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2023
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Dottormentor: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2023
She's a fraudster. Ask Nexim bank.
nairavsdollars:
Maryam Shetty in Kano offended Ganduje
Nasir El-Rufai offended millions of people, including Tinubu himself

Who did Stella Okotete offend that stood against her confirmation as minister?
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by slivertongue: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2023
NIGERIANS
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by BarrElChapo(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2023
FellaG:
She is the one that spoke in tongues when her name was announced.that holy spirit can not help her get confirmed..lol

The deity she was calling on did her dirty 🤣

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by lexyclasy: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2023
nairavsdollars:

There is a petition against her for the mismanagement of funds during her reign at the helm of affairs in NEXIM BANK. when you are trusted in a little, you could as well be trusted in plenty. fact of the matter.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by babyfaceafrica: 9:21am On Aug 22, 2023
Built2last:
Is it only me that is thinking

So if the tribunal nullifies Tinubu's election all these ministers wont have job anymore

E go sweet me reach everywhere

You don't know how these things work

5 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by madridguy(m): 9:21am On Aug 22, 2023
grin grin grin You go continue you sifia pain for the next 8 years.

Built2last:

So if the tribunal nullifies Tinubu's election all these ministers wont have job anymore

4 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Tywo2018: 9:23am On Aug 22, 2023
So this Lady was not confirmed. Watin day sup n.
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by jomarick(m): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Maybe she is an 0su.

One Ibo politician lamented how Tinubu had to withdraw his support for her after he found out she was unelectable giving her caste.
rubbish comment, she's delta an Urhobo not Igbo. There's nothing like osu in Urhobo land. Don't bring your village mentality to a public space.

6 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Wickedfacts: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2023
That woman's matter has serious K leg.

Police, Efcc, CCB and ICPC are investigating her.

Falsification of documents,
Fraudulent misrepresentation of qualification to hold Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN's) statutory position,
Corrupt practice,
Monumental fraud
Misappropriation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by happney65: 9:26am On Aug 22, 2023
With all her speaking in tongues them still shenk her.. grin
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Kion: 9:27am On Aug 22, 2023
DMerciful:
Possibly Remi Tinubu does not want a beautiful young woman near her husband
this is the only true reason grin

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Wickedfacts: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2023
DMerciful:
Possibly Remi Tinubu does not want a beautiful young woman near her husband
Kion:
this is the only true reason grin

Remi Tinubu is not like Maggot Obi that doesn't trust that Agulu liar.
That's how the Agulu piglet was looking at Aisha Yesufu's mammary glands.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by SeunDAssLicker: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2023
She’s a useless politician.

She’s from my LG, Uvwie Lg. same as Festus Keyamo, she was the Lg caretaker chairman in acting capacity and she caused too much damage and thought she could win a direct election but failed.

She was appointed Nigerian Export-Import Bank Executive Director, and what did she do if not continue her nepotism and criminality

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Chetas81(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2023
ANYHOW CITIZEN,IS IT BY FORCE TO LEAD PEOPLE, ONLY IN AFRICA CONTINENT, CRIMINAL CITIZEN FORCE THEIR SELF OVER PEOPLE , MEANWHILE THE FOOOOOOLISH CITIZEN ACCEPT THE CRIMINALS AS LEADER!
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by darealez(m): 9:31am On Aug 22, 2023
Built2last:

Wike... Would Wike..?
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Kion: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2023
Wickedfacts:

chai E pain your mama dieeeeee

Take heart lmaoo

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by DMerciful(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2023
You have psychological disorder
Wickedfacts:

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Kingson28: 9:38am On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=FellaG post=125265555]She is the one that spoke in tongues when her name was announced.that holy spirit can not help her get confirmed..lol

You obviously weren’t raised well.
No sane, sensible person speaks so flippantly of the Holy Spirit.
Watch your loose, untamed tongue against blasphemy.
You’re playing with Hell Fire.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:38am On Aug 22, 2023
Built2last:

Which should have made you realize that a nullification is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE. A Presidential election tribunal after a president has been sworn in is nothing but academics. It can't unsit who is in power most especially in this very case which Tinubu won fair and square.

It's time to ensure that before 2027, judgement are made by Election tribunal before inauguration of any electoral position.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Ireportlive: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2023
She didn't get her certificate straight
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Danniedpastor(m): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2023
FellaG:
She is the one that spoke in tongues when her name was announced.that holy spirit can not help her get confirmed..lol
You think everyone that spoke in tongue is filled with the Holy spirit?
Many people just see it as a means of expression.

4 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Igboslayer: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP
You want a Chronic Certificate Forger as Minister? 😏🙁

Kudos to the Senate for Stopping her.👍👍

Thank God we have LP and PDP senators in their midst.🙂

because Corrupt Akpabio and his APC Goons would have allowed her Pass. sad
Trash from a wailing weeper.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by realoscar84(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2023
She was accused of highhandednes and corruption when she was the MD of NEXIM bank. Allegations she hasn't denied

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Erickymania: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2023
Built2last:

E go pain you to bone marrow because President Tinubu is unstoppable. Obi, Atiku and co are already thinking of 2027

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Danniedpastor(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2023
nairavsdollars:

The lady campaigned massively for Tinubu and APC in Agbarho,Warri and Ughelli sha. She's the reason Tinubu could gather some votes in these places.
Even,my father in-law and many others boted Tinubu because of Stella.
So, e shock me say nothing reach her.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Abifarin16: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2023
Built2last:

You consider the possibility? Is it possible?

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by grandstar(m): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Maybe she is an 0su.

One Ibo politician lamented how Tinubu had to withdraw his support for her after he found out she was unelectable giving her caste.

I doubt Delta Igbo practice the Osu caste system
Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by kcbusta(m): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2023
The people of Apc Delta revolted as they couldn't have their Apc Governorship aspirant from Urhobo (Omo Agege) a ministerial nominee from Urhobo ( Festus Keyamo) and another ministerial nominee ( Stella Okotete) from Urhobo.
Urhobo is not the only tribe in Delta.

5 Likes

Re: Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? by Belleful: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2023
That woman have been accused severally of being incompetent and corrupt on many occasions.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants / Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.