Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,504 members, 7,898,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:16 AM

30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad (39185 Views)

2 Undergraduates Of Ambrose Alli University Killed In Edo Cult Clash (Photos) / The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by tnerro1(m): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kobicove:
This should not surprise anyone, after all you can get a driver's licence here without going for a driving test grin

You can get road worthiness certificate even if u never buy the car self😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Onogiede(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hypocrite everywhere,..my Edo elders said when the head is corrupt automatically the whole body becomes no go area,.make una let those guys breath.

1 Like

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Ganjafama(m): 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2023
nairavsdollars:
AAU Glorified secondary school. Remove UI, UNILAG and OAU, the rest are trash
Uniben and Unilorin are trash? Get sense o.

4 Likes

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Honlucas: 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
Fafesot:

I can vouch for UNIBEN and UNILORIN but UNN is out of it, my elder brother schooled there.

This can't happen in UNN..

How u wan take bypass Chem because if u are in sciences u must do Chem

1 Like

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by ubimagos: 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2023
Obi people!
Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Melagros(m): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
nairavsdollars:
So you mean only the yorubas have the best uni in Nigeria, you're completely delusional

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Digitalwitch: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Same trashed University produces one of the best law graduate ☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by DatNaijaGuy: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
DontBullshitMe:
State owned universities in Nigeria are severely underfunded. When there is no money, the school will find unholy means to sustain itself I guess? grin
Stop defending criminality.
There is no justification for that.

5 Likes

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Mitsurugi(m): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
TheGiftedOne:

UniIorin, UNN, Uniben and other reputable schools are playgrounds abi? Your hands were faster than your slow-to-boot brain I guess.

Don't mind the monkey!

1 Like

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Setaleonoz(m): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nkan Be .

That school is a Glorified Secondary school of ghost students and ghost graduates. Smh.

Serious organisations are aware of this problem and such schools, this is why I pity most people literally wasting their time in such schools.Smh.Check my signature for free stuffs!

gibberish ….this thing happens in most federal and state universities in nigeria
Dont pin in of aau
Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2023
Kobicove:
This should not surprise anyone, after all you can get a driver's licence here without going for a driving test grin

How?! How much?!
Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by FreeStuffsNG: 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Setaleonoz:

gibberish ….this thing happens in most federal and state universities in nigeria
Dont pin in of aau
Smh. Please stop deceiving yourself. Serious organisations know the truth. They know the very few schools in Nigeria. They are not ignorant.

If you attend glorified Secondary schools like AAU, my advice to you is to finish with very high grades like 1st Class and go for your PG in real prestigious universities like UNILAG or UI or OAU only before hitting the labour market.

1 Like

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by theDukegold(m): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2023
nairavsdollars:
unilag? Oau? You better shut that gutter you call mouth. Because you happen to identity with the listed institutions? I can bet my balls on the fact that, even worse misconduct happens under the nose of the management team of these institutions. Just open mouth like foul

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Federalis: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2023
7 wonders of the world.
Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Johnn44: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2023
mu2sa2:
Atiku Abubakar holds unimaid LL.B degree which he got while in office as vice-president. Someone said he was supposed to be his course mate but he never attended class even once, yet graduated.
Datti Ahmed's Baze University also awarded questionable LL.B degrees to the likes of Dino Melaye and others.

WHITHER NIGERIA!
grin cool
Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by SILVERLINES: 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2023
nairavsdollars:

Something dae worry u 4 head abi?

1 Like

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Okoroawusa: 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma is under a deep spell for years now. It's high time that school got liberated.
Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Dagenius53: 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Do you know a school called UNILORIN?

1 Like

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by saintbillion(m): 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
nairavsdollars:
U mean in the west?

1 Like

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Bluntemperor: 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2023
mu2sa2:
Atiku Abubakar holds unimaid LL.B degree which he got while in office as vice-president. Someone said he was supposed to be his course mate but he never attended class even once, yet graduated.
Datti Ahmed's Baze University also awarded questionable LL.B degrees to the likes of Dino Melaye and others.
WHITHER NIGERIA!

GBAM!
Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by NewDea4: 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by NewDea4: 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2023
Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by jimcaddy(m): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2023
The corruption in this country is so shameless. You can see why other counties don't rate us?

1 Like

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Mogajunior(m): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Even the UNILAG is overhyped. Nothing unique about it.

1 Like

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Lama70(m): 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2023
mu2sa2:

WHITHER NIGERIA!

Dino Melaye

Deji Adeyanju

Osita Chidoka

Etc
🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Asour: 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nkan Be .

That school is a Glorified Secondary school of ghost students and ghost graduates. Smh.

Serious organisations are aware of this problem and such schools, this is why I pity most people literally wasting their time in such schools.Smh.Check my signature for free stuffs!

Wasting their time?

The fact that there are those in such fraudulent practices doesn't mean there aren't regular, committed students.
Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Olu1000: 12:08am On Aug 22, 2023
mu2sa2:

WHITHER NIGERIA!

Amaechi and Dino attended classes! Ask their classmates.They are in law school now & they still attend classes.

1 Like

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by compoundC: 12:41am On Aug 22, 2023
cry

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Advancedman(m): 1:02am On Aug 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. Please stop deceiving yourself. Serious organisations know the truth. They know the very few schools in Nigeria. They are not ignorant.

If you attend glorified Secondary schools like AAU, my advice to you is to finish with very high grades like 1st Class and go for your PG in real prestigious universities like UNILAG or UI or OAU only before hitting the labour market.

You are right .
It reminds me of those days when we are talking about school choice Uniben is what we thought most of our peers are only to find out it was AAU and the only credible course they had then was criminology.
Most of them finished in a way we don't understand till this day.
Non of them did any professional job but just hustling.

1 Like

Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Advancedman(m): 1:12am On Aug 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/08/21/over-30-students-nigerias-ambrose-alli-university-took-exams-graduated-while-living

Here is the about this issue.
After transition to democratic government in the year 1999 followed by Oputa's panel, most politician suddenly became an emergency student in our universities and few offshore institutions.
I know few at back then.
If your class set falls within those years you can testify to that
In fact the scholars coined a slogan that the politicians should be boss in office but they will always be humble to part with the cake as long as they needed them the scholars.
Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by MeineMutter: 1:13am On Aug 22, 2023
That’s the12th Wonder of The World.

Miracle no dey tire God. 😁😁. Abi dem be online students ni?

Very rotten a country called Nigeria.
Re: 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad by Sniper101(m): 1:21am On Aug 22, 2023
Doings in my Alma Mater no be here o grin
AAU no be Beans!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unilorin Post UTME Cut - Off Mark For 2015/2016 Admission / How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.