Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,839 members, 7,945,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Gunmen Kill Jarule Likita Benue Guards Commander, 3 Colleagues (Graphic Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Jarule Likita Benue Guards Commander, 3 Colleagues (Graphic Pics) (31809 Views)

Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) / Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Jarule Likita Benue Guards Commander, 3 Colleagues (Graphic Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2023
Benue state needs to come out and tell the world what their real problem is...!

Cos this has ceased to make sense.
Re: Gunmen Kill Jarule Likita Benue Guards Commander, 3 Colleagues (Graphic Pics) by joepepsy(m): 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
Smh...i wish could meet you man to man,i Will delete you animal
tishbite42:
Benue pple, how market
Re: Gunmen Kill Jarule Likita Benue Guards Commander, 3 Colleagues (Graphic Pics) by tishbite42: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2023
joepepsy:
Smh...i wish could meet you man to man,i Will delete you animal
Go and delete the Fulanis making mince meat of you and your people first
Coward
Lap come my side make I take you run playoffs
Re: Gunmen Kill Jarule Likita Benue Guards Commander, 3 Colleagues (Graphic Pics) by Decent09(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
Re: Gunmen Kill Jarule Likita Benue Guards Commander, 3 Colleagues (Graphic Pics) by UnabashedIPOB: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
Terrorist Fulani herdsmen are at it again. They are maiming and killing innocent citizens for absolutely no reason other than to take over their ancestral lands. But the sad part is that those who claim to represent these victims of the terrorist Fulani dastardly acts are so COWARDLY to speak up in defense of their people. It's a shame and a disgrace.
Re: Gunmen Kill Jarule Likita Benue Guards Commander, 3 Colleagues (Graphic Pics) by NaijaCover(m): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2023
SILVERLINES:
angry

where thou art?

Another person has brought us bad news before you do so.
Come and clear the air, is he working with you?

Is the only website that cover everything in Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Kill Jarule Likita Benue Guards Commander, 3 Colleagues (Graphic Pics) by soccerlite: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
Reinaldo:
The government's number one duty is to protect the citizens 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Not in nigeria
Re: Gunmen Kill Jarule Likita Benue Guards Commander, 3 Colleagues (Graphic Pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
The same security guard they are paying 600k in dubai or Abu Dhabi.. cursed country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau / Photo Of Atiku Having A Light Dinner At Home / Mathew Manoso Ndagoso To Buhari: 'You don't have the capacity to govern'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.