Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,577 members, 7,934,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:35 PM

Deliverance comes from God not from man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance comes from God not from man (108 Views)

Why Did God Not Pierce Holes On Our Ears? / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance comes from God not from man by Missyajoke(f): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
Deliverance is the action of being rescued or set free. Psalms 34:17 goes thus "he righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles". This Bible verse shows us that the Lord has the power to deliver anyone from any situations, problems if they call upon his name and he'll answer cause he is a great God. Psalms 107:6 goes thus then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them out of their distresses. Once you call upon the name of the Lord he will answer irregardless of the religion
you belong. Psalms 34:4 - I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. This verse talks about you having a personal relationship with God and believing in his power and resurrection. God has the power turn your negative situation into a positive one. Permanent, total and complete deliverance from all situations a man may encounter can only be received from God. So instead of running from pillar to post in search of solutions to the problem why don't you go to Jesus and ask him to deliver you form that problem and he will not only heal you he will also give you long life. God healed the woman with the issue of blood and from the scriptures she has done all she can to receive healing and none worked till she touched Jesus garment. So why panic over that situation when you can hand it over to Jesus who can do the impossible. In the name of Jesus if there's anyone who passing through a very though phase in the Name which is greater than every other name the name of Jesus I ask Jesus to intervene in that situation. That problem has expired in the name of Jesus
In the name of Jesus any one going through financial problems in the name of Jesus the God the greatest provider will meet you at the point of your needs. I pray in the name of Jesus if there's anyone who is terminally ill be made while in the name of Jesus. Goodnight everyone, hand your problems to Jesus and he'll settle.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dissenting Voices: Mapping Victims Of Religious Extremism In Northern Nigeria / Boundless Fellowship, Abuja / The God Of Restoration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.