Stats: 3,198,935 members, 7,969,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:33 PM

PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike (27289 Views)

Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly / President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP (2) (3) (4)

Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by Bigchristo: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
condralbedez:
Dont mind the frustrated olosho.

She think all this her rude and careless speech will earn her marriage.
Oh na even woman sef, this one can never make husband house na so so dump dem go dey dump her with this her useless character 🤣😂😂😂

Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by Bfly: 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2023
Too much talk.
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by garfield1: 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2023
marticeus:
A fat fool that was once described as Ragamuffin by R Amaechi, he started disturbing everybody I want to be President but at the same time was softing the ground and campaigning for BAT. FCT minister is a proceed of his role as a Judas.

How is he a Judas?
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by MetaPhysical: 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
On the landscape of the city, Wike said: “Abuja has turned into a slum city. Sanitation is bad with refuse everywhere. We cannot allow that, we will look at issues of waste disposals.

Anywhere Ibo live in large population, expect filth and poor sanitation. Fashola closed Ladipo twice for very poor sanitation. LASG has put Alaba on notice several times.

Once he begins, Wike will be called all sorts of names and labels, but I trust him, labels dont stick to him. The more he is attacked the deeper he digs into his enemies' skin. A bulldog like him is perfect for a cleansing project to weed out filth.
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by shimolv: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2023
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by Max24: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
Asgard73:
This man is shameless and stupid

So after dancing and abusing the demonic party..
Denying anything ministerial.. you boy still forward your name as ministerial candinate from rivers .. and you shamelessly accepted.. them danced round all PDP offices .. with out shame .. and they humans in those offices were laughing at your stupidity.. and common sense no tell you.. how foolish you’re ..

And then you landed minister .. and still shamelessly making noise

Wike is without shame or Honor ..

.. and he feels .. others are stupidity senseless and blind .. like his cheerleaders

This man is not just wise .. he’s an imp
Wike go show you Obidients shege for Abuja worse than he did in Rivers. Nah him fit all of una. Go and try all the online bullying you people are fond of with him. Him go show all of you and your master Shege.

Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by membranus: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2023
Bigchristo:
Don’t be a fool by constantly trying to do the same thing over and over then expect different results, that’s where Obi comes into the equation, imagine you supporting a political party in power since 8yrs+ without notable achievements and expect Tinubu to make a difference I laugh you in 3D, Obi did his best for Anambra and I am not expecting him to change Nigeria over night but a sane person will never make same mistakes Twice

Just Dey deceiver yourself talking about those worshiping their oppressor is the APC and it supporters look how ministers were disgracing themselves bowing down to greet a president none of you sees nothing wrong with it but make one person just shout Peter Obi oooo he is worshipping him una mumu nor too much? Guy try get sense oo na so you go waste your data defend this bastards and you are passing through hardship is like you are under a spell

Calling an old man and your country President a "bastard" shows your irreverent antecedent and evil manners. So I need not argue with you further.

Goodbye.
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by Bluntemperor: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
Are you afraid to call names when you have me here?
Just say Obi and his useless party and supporters.
Return back the energy they dish out, these obidients are so arrogant and mannerless.

And you think Hon Wike will.lie here now to impress someone?
Not this man, even now with the Federal Capital under him.
He got the ball much more now!
He is a serious Minister!
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by Halo22: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2023
Each time I recall most of Wike's statement against APC, I spit for an average Naija politician
Re: PDP Governors Sent 10 Ministerial Nominees To Tinubu — Wike by Bigchristo: 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
membranus:

Calling an old man and your country President a "bastard" shows your irreverent antecedent and evil manners. So I need not argue with you further.

Goodbye.
You don’t know how much damages this people have done to your country, respect is given to those who merits it, since I traveled out of Nigeria and see things abroad the anger inside me for those governing our country becomes bigger, if you like Dey respect people wey dey kee you na you sabi

Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber / #dasukigate: Falae Calls Bode George To Discuss The Money Received / Oyo State Local Government Elections 2018 (Live Updates)