Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,793 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:14 PM

US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR (27718 Views)

Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition / Court Rules In Motions Seeking Tinubu, Atiku’s Disqualification / 3 Major Reasons Atiku Case Was Thrown Out Of Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by frankyychiji(f): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Tinubu is in hot soup 😂
beerfraud right now... grin

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Jostoman: 11:43am On Aug 22, 2023
When you continue using fake name, fake school, fake identity just know that one day truth will surely catch up with you and everything will be in the open.

1 Like

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by JOemmy(m): 11:43am On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

No more privacy

So anyone would walk into my University and start pulling out my file and accessing my transcript

My Ex Girlfriend, My enemies, Blackmailers, Kidnappers, Police would just enter your School Exams and Records Department and without your permission start digging your Exams records, files,

No one will go that far except you boldly come out to want to be the president of the whole country as a public servant all ur records must be scrutinized to make sure that citizens are not handing over over their destinies to a hardened criminal and scam artist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by frankyychiji(f): 11:44am On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

No more privacy

So anyone would walk into my University and start pulling out my file and accessing my transcript

My Ex Girlfriend, My enemies, Blackmailers, Kidnappers, Police would just enter your School Exams and Records Department and without your permission start digging your Exams records, files,

WHAT'S A FIRST CLASS ACCOUNTING GRADUATE HIDING? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by livebyday(m): 11:44am On Aug 22, 2023
helinues:
grin grin grin

How many witnesses would still be alive in this case?

May we not deliberately in life indulge in futility exercise, Amen

You clearly didn't understand the article and thought adding amen at the end of the nonsense you wrote would excuse your ignorance.

Why not type in pidgin or stick to the romance section if topics like this are above our thinking ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Henix(m): 11:44am On Aug 22, 2023
princeade86:
a copy that no one verified from the main university? If truly he attended the university, what is he hiding? If it were to be me, i will gladly give them access, so they can shut up forever.

APC and their supporters know quite well that the man is in hot soup, if his academics record is released

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by frankyychiji(f): 11:45am On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

I no you didn't attend a university... But you mean anybody enemy and friends can goto your secondary school and start demanding for your academic files without your permission

University is not hospital grin

Besides Ebola is a public servant. grin

1 Like

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Jostoman: 11:45am On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

Speak for yourself knowledgeable people knows Tinubu is the true bearer of his name and owner of his certificate

Only delusional Jubril El Sudan people are sceptical
that is why we nigerians want to know that truly he is the bearer of the certificate, you gus posted JANDOR result before governorship election. Atiku doesnt know how to play dirty politics, he always follow the rule of law.

How can someone parade someone else certificate to rule over 200million people.

2 Likes

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by shortgun(m): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2023
It's finally over for the criminal drug peddling miscreant.
Imagine parading someone else certificate as his.

3 Likes

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by JOemmy(m): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

Just like you promise to leave Nairaland if he won the primaries, you also promised the same if he wins , now you are here with new username dreaming

Is it CJN Alhaji Ariwoola from Oyo State that would kick out Alhaji Tinubu from Lagos State

Agulu Man Obi better move on

Nigerians are ready to help him kick tinibu out if he doesn't have the guts.

3 Likes

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Free2Fly: 11:47am On Aug 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cheesy Let him keep wasting his time and money.

Stupid talks from supporter of criminally-minded and corrupt politicians

Real enemies of Nigeria who ironically claim to be the real lovers of the country!

3 Likes

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Kay25(m): 11:47am On Aug 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Tinubu is in hot soup 😂
Soup hot ni
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by frankyychiji(f): 11:47am On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

Since 2003 Tinubu has released his certificate in full, Atiku looking for his transcript is waste of time and violation of his privacy, would he also ask for all his exams script?!

Don't you get it... Only Allah can bless someone as he blessed Tinubu... He is an Akanbi Omo

ExxonMobil Treasurer,
Senator,
Governor ,
Business Administrator,
Party Founder,
Now President

All established on lies about to be exposed.

3 Likes

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by SmartPolician: 11:48am On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

No more privacy

If you don't want that, stay away from politics.

3 Likes

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Crystalom38: 11:48am On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

No more privacy

lols.

Your permission is and should be unnecessary because you can hide a criminal past and no one can prove it because you won't want to grant access.

Instead, people seek permission from the court. If granted by the court then your document can be released only to be used within the stated rules.

Or you expect that if you stole money now and they want to check your account would you grant them permission? Won't that stall justice till you die?

2 Likes

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by frankyychiji(f): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2023
slivertongue:
What is Tinubu hiding
Identity theft.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by paramakina202: 11:49am On Aug 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cheesy Let him keep wasting his time and money.

Tinubu and his supporters are about to be disgraced at a global stage grin

The shame go loud

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Kinehap: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2023
[quote author=Ireportlive post=125279205]

I no you didn't attend a university... But you mean anybody enemy and friends can goto your secondary school and start demanding for your academic files without your permission

You no well, what permission are you talking about. When school paste your results do you permit them.

The very day you start the journey to run for public office that is the day you sign up your investigation.

These are things that Nigeria is lacking. INEC should have done this before now.

If you know you want to serve the public keep your record clean and open. Not criminals occupying government seat making the masses to suffer.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by walozanga(m): 11:52am On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

No more privacy

If you are contest for the office of the president, you shouldnt hide anything. Nobe today government begin dey sack people for forged documents,. His case can't be different

3 Likes

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Free2Fly: 11:53am On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

No more privacy

That's good; there's nothing wrong with it

I wish you would go to UNN to dig out my own so that you and your folks would see my numerous 'A's and start respecting me properly.

Na mumu blockheads, D,E, F gatherers and certificate forgers dey fear academic record digging.

3 Likes

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by slowice(m): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

No more privacy

Under certain circumstances yes... Even while applying for a job and company can write your school to verify your claim. Na Tinubu find trouble by submitting claims that he attended the Said school so we have the right to seek to verify his claims.

1 Like

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Chibuzoripob: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2023
sad so,u are telling that the one Atiku boy,Reno showed us nah FAKE abi?
mvem:
so why is he disturbing himself naw

Let them allow the US court to compel the school to release his records. Moreover according to you there is nothing to hide but the mam is doing all he can to block it
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Clinton14(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2023
Penguin2:

Na so!

You think it’s Nigeria where you hire Olanikpekus to bribe judges and get judgment through technicalities?

Relax! Evidence dey.

Na una go explain tire!

But na you dey explain since,lols.
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by lapintoz: 11:55am On Aug 22, 2023
Atiku already planning for 2027. We'll done. BAT go dribble you again. Sorry Baba....you go lose again even if you combine with Yes Daddy 🙂
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

Since 2003 Tinubu has released his certificate in full, Atiku looking for his transcript is waste of time and violation of his privacy, would he also ask for all his exams script?!

Don't you get it... Only Allah can bless someone as he blessed Tinubu... He is an Akanbi Omo

ExxonMobil Treasurer,
Senator,
Governor ,
Business Administrator,
Party Founder,
Now President

Na lie, the exxonmobil treasurer is a female, according to our 3rd class graduates
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by princeade86(m): 11:56am On Aug 22, 2023
Henix:

APC and their supporters know quite well that the man is in hot soup, if his academics record is released
yet, they defending bad thing
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by slowice(m): 11:56am On Aug 22, 2023
Press him belle make hot shit come out... Press am well well
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by shiwex: 11:57am On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

No more privacy

why not? If court can give access to medical records then why not academic records
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by Free2Fly: 11:57am On Aug 22, 2023
helinues:
grin grin grin

How many witnesses would still be alive in this case?

May we not deliberately in life indulge in futility exercise, Amen

Witnesses kwa?

Illiterate boy, you don't need witnesses to authenticate a certificate.

The school authority is the only witness you need!

Gradually, all of you will inadvertently expose the fact that you never saw the 4 walls of a university in your lives; a secret you've been keeping for ages.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by 2pacarnate(m): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

No more privacy

My Ex Girlfriend, My enemies, Blackmailers, Kidnappers, Police would just enter your
School Exams and Records Department and without your permission start digging your Exams records, files,

Truth hurts

Well.you are nobody,but the moment you become a public servant like governor or president,we all must know your records,na people like you dey talk say school na scam, receive sense in Jesus name AMEN !!!

Anyways

TRUTH HURTS
Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by SILVERLINES: 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:

Just like you promise to leave Nairaland if he won the primaries, you also promised the same if he wins , now you are here with new username dreaming

Is it CJN Alhaji Ariwoola from Oyo State that would kick out Alhaji Tinubu from Lagos State

Agulu Man Obi better move on

You are just a kid with access to Internet facilities or you are old and just being plain stupid

1 Like

Re: US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR by maticar: 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

No more privacy

until then, nobody sabi you now
shift

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Muiz Banire As AMCON Chair, 13 Others For FCSC / Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai / No Peace Unless Herdsmen Move Freely - Northern Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.