Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,464 members, 7,917,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:33 AM

Spyro Accuses Colleague, Shallipopi Of Using Lyrics That Make People Internalize - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spyro Accuses Colleague, Shallipopi Of Using Lyrics That Make People Internalize (225 Views)

Spyro Accuses Colleague, Shallipopi Of Using Lyrics That Make People Internalize / Davido Timeless Concert Video & Photos As Asake, Ckay & Spyro Thrill Crowd / I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spyro Accuses Colleague, Shallipopi Of Using Lyrics That Make People Internalize by Sativajnr: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2023
According to him, the song by Shallipopi was a subtle suggestion that could lure people into fraud if they kept listening and singing it

Fast-rising Nigerian singer, Oludipe Oluwasanmi David, better known as Spyro, has accused his colleague, Shallipopi of putting out lyrics that make people internalize fraud.

Recall that a while back, Spyro revealed his stance on secular music in the industry and stated that he would not be partaking in what he described as ‘dirty lyrics’ in his songs and vowed to influence the music industry for God.

See details 👇👇
Source: https://royalng.com/2023/08/22/spyro-accuses-colleague-shallipopi-of-using-lyrics-that-make-people-internalize-fraud/

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Gave Me Inspiration For My Upcoming Album-burna Boy / Corporate Recruitment / I Don't Want To Lose My Two Legs ! This Pain Is Too Much: Mr Ibu Cries Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.