Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land (4658 Views)

Tinubu Acceptable In North Like MKO – YOFA / How FG Is Treating IPOB Vs Killer Herdsmen & Bandits - Vanguard Editorial / Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Nobody: 5:22am On Aug 23, 2023
AlexBells:
The Hypocrisy is alarming, Igbos can't vote in Lagos a former FTC but Wike can be FTC minister despite there being several individuals from the Middle belt or even Abuja that Tinubu can pick. This is really negligence to the middle belt and the greater Northern Nigria. Tinubu has been treating the North like Orphans and traumatizing them with the threats of war.

There's ominous silence from the North, fear rents the air, they can't fight, they have been betrayed, they have betrayed the East in the past so there's distrust and no one can help them, they have divided and defeated the North, retired politicians like Elrufai who now almost in a voluntary exile in solitude. I don't like the way North is being treated, I'm being honest here. Tinubu should temper revenge with mercy. The greatest fear of the North have happened.
please keep Igbos out of this nonsense
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by BlackyOne: 7:12am On Aug 23, 2023
AlexBells:
I'm using my life and you should drink from your own advice, I'm happy doing what I'm doing, you should be ashamed you are contributing to it, don't you have something to do with your miserable life?

😂😂😂😂

The monster you and your people raised will consume you and the north grin grin grin

Very soon USD will hit 1500 to 1 naira, tinubu will be bombing your brothers in Niger, while Niger retaliate on the North.

And them the North will put Islam aside and go to war with the west grin , while the south will be sipping Martel... I think at this point I'll start agitating for Our well deserved mid-western region (Bendel) to be a sovereign state of it's own.

We have the human and natural resource, while we can partner with sensible Biafra on trade and investment.
Re: Tinubu Is Treating North Like Orphans, Abuja Now No Man's Land by Majesty7: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2023
AlexBells:
I think what could have been unnecessary is your comment, if you had adjudged my Submission not necessary, why comment, yeye dey smell cold, conscience lacking Urchi-n

Which senseless submission did you have? When did it become a law that the FCT minister has to come from the north or the middle belt? It only shows how seriously deluded you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Anambra State Ever Sack Abians In The Past? Anyone With Info, Please Say / Why Do Criminals Hold Political Postions In Nigeria / Former Kano State Governor's Daughter Killed By Robbers (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.