Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

- Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- (67171 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by topeorekoy(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2007
I Have been a member of nairaland since when i was still at RAJI OBA in iyana ipaja
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by ebos(m): 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2007
The so-called churches should forget about Europe, America and some African Countries where there are safe haven for Christianity because some other Orthodox Churches like Catholic Church etc has already spearheaded the way in all these places. These churches are not impressing Christ and they are only interested in the places they will make easy money, afraid of persecution and death. I think they should try Rwanda, Burundi, Somalia, Palestine, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Botswana etc. They should go there and tell the Talibans what they are doing is not in the bible and perform the miracles they fake in Nigeria. Even in most parts of Lebanon – let them come and preach Christ in all these places and make a noise with their loudspeakers, if they are lucky enough, a kind and brotherly warning of 24 lashes will be given to them as penalty for public disturbance. But if they are not lucky enough – their heads will be blown into pieces. Though, there are Catholic Churches in all these places mentioned facing challenges. All these churches like Winner Chapel, Redeemed, Christ Embassy, Oshimoho something Church, etc can only come in and make a hell of noise maybe after Catholic has watered the ground. It is not enough to open churches in almost every street and make noise about it in Nigeria and other cool places. I believe Christ knows His true Church and those faking themselves – they are only interested in extorting money from their easy-deceived followers – sad enough. I want their presence in places like Burundi, Somalia, Botswana, Iraq, Iran, Palestine, Afghanistan etc. Let them go and be fishers of men there and stop disturbing us with their born again syndrome.

I visited Afghanistan last two weeks and I wanted a Church to go and interact with their Pastors, but I only saw Catholic Priests, Missionaries etc and their helpless position to establish Christianity there, They are killed often time and they keep on sending more missionaries. That alone made me to change my wrong perception about Catholic Church. Christianity means carry your cross and follow Christ. No Cross, No Christianity. The early Apostles carried their crosses, going to all the No-Go-Area Places. But, here we are only in Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana, Australia, America, Europe etc claiming to be doing the work of God – but the truth is that they are busy making cool money in all these safer places. (No offence please) but it’s part of the evangelization I’m doing.

1 Like

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Aloofaa(m): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2007
[size=8pt]What is the position of the church on the pregnancy and HIV/Aids test mandated by Covenant University as one of the conditions for the awarding of degrees?
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Tats(m): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2007
Aloofaa:

What is the position of the church on the pregnancy and HIV/Aids test mandated by Covenant University as one of the conditions for the awarding of degrees?

If you need answers, I suggest you start a new thread and wait for officials of the church to respond to you. Members need this thread to interact. You are free to join!
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by babsbonny(f): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2007
Uyo Church
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by eugene4u2: 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2007
oh you are making a big mistake my brother,i can see this is the way the devil enters peter and jesus rebuked him,i repuke your thought in jesus name,you cant deceive no one i promised you.repent and give your life to chris,up winners,glory to glory .
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Ibrotawa: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2007
I am priviledged to be a winner. Papa eboheimen his now in kano. God blss all winner's member's i love u all.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by GLORY20071(f): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2007
tomorrow at caanaland ota africa, papa will present to us the second balm in gilead
which is the annoiting oil. one of my many testimonies of this prophetic commission is that the yoke of asthma has been broken in my life since 1999, when i joined this commission in abuja under pastor dele bamgboye.

come expect to meet with the great physican tomorrow.

moving from glory to glory.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by redsun(m): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2007
I wish everybody can discover their infinite power and capabilities,they will the one like David Oyedekpo,the one that knows,the wise one,every body have the potentials,seek you shall find.I use to be a member of church in lagos,casually though,highly inspirational,but now i have moved on,on a phenomenal level like oyedekpo,but not living of of people though,the same ball game,but different drives and inspirations.We are the one,just believe.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by redsun(m): 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2007
Members of every church should be share holders in that church,depending on individual contributions and efforts,or rather even distributions,being a house of god.A church is a money making machine,every body should benefit materially and spiritually,they are interwoven,I was a member of that church when he bought his private jet,part of my contributions.We are main to live like gods,that is what oyedekpo is doing right before you with your own sweat,he knows.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by LondonCool(m): 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2007
I use to worship at Winners Chapel Calabar and I planted Winners Chapel at Ikom (in Cross River State) in 1997. My wife was amongst the first set of House Fellowship members (by then Living Faith Church) at Papa's house in Kaduna in 1985.

I alternate between Winners Chapel,London and KICC.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Bomi(m): 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2007
I am a winner, I have been worshipping in LFC since 1992 in Raji oba. Happy to hook up here
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by 9ja4eva: 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2007
Ibrotawa:

I am priviledged to be a winner. Papa eboheimen his now in kano. God blss all winner's member's i love u all.

Good news.So he is back in Kano

Hope he can shake off the rivarly between Winners and Bolu Martins church in Kano

I am yet to understand why our bishops are leaving anyhow
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Thesaint1(m): 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2007
Thank God for winning Winners in the house.

Am a Winner, i worship at Port Harcourt Church and also a member of Winners' Campus Fellowship in School - UNIPORT.

You can not be in a camp of winners and remain a loser. Thank God for liberation mandate that made mere man like me a great man.

Winners forever

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Ibrotawa: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2007
Na 'so i see am ooo. Bolu M. In kano.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by babasegun(m): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2007
winners chapel manchester, all the way
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Thesaint1(m): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2007
@nice uzor
As for me its Winner's Chapel Liberia.

Do you know Pastor 'Biola Rejoice-George, he has pastored Living Faith Church Liberia for four years before he was transfered back to Nigeria in 2005?
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Leahday: 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2007
Bless u brethren, I am always at cannanland Ota , Africa life.

Papa has really being a blessing to me specially and to this generation indeed. Thank God for the gift of election. It's indeed our year of glory to glory. the King sent for me and I honoured his invitation and I have started enjoying his blessing.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Leahday: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2007
Bless u brethren, I am always at cannanland Ota , Africa life.

Papa has really being a blessing to me specially and to this generation indeed. Thank God for the gift of election. It's indeed our year of glory to glory. The King sent for me and I honoured his invitation and I have started enjoying his blessing.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by TrueTalk3: 1:17am On Sep 20, 2007
I'm a Winner (though I dont attend Winner's Chapel)

Went through the thread, and couldn't help but notice how certain un-welcome guests have been totally ignored.

Not to have responded to the negative comments of pple like 'Ebos'; shows the quality of character Winners possess.

UP WINNERS! wink
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by 9ja4eva: 1:29am On Sep 20, 2007
It is well

Ibrotawa:

Na 'so i see am ooo. Bolu M. In kano.

D guy is an ingrate
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by serabi: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2007
Bless you bretheren,am at Winners Chapel Asaba and Pastor Biola Rejoice is the presiding pastor.
Tis well.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Thesaint1(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2007
@: serabi

How is he doing over there, he is my Pastor in Gwagwalada-Abuja church before he was transfered to Asaba, I have come to Asaba to see him when he arrived. I hope you are enjoying him especially his fantastic singing and music ministry.

It is well
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by pejubaby(f): 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2007
Bless you all.
Its really appreciate this forum, its glorious to meet other worshippers.
I worship at Winners Chapel. Lokoja, Kogi State.
Ever since i join the commission things has never remain the same.
Our papa use to say "God dwell in WINNERS CHAPEL but stretches his hands to other places".

Bless you all.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Leahday: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2007
can someone tell me where Bishop Aremu is recently? He has been a source of inspiration to me indeed then at Winners' chapel , Ibadan.
He made us understand our redemptive rights, he is indeed a practical illustartor, sharing his own personal experience to make us understand what God has in store for us as his children.

Brethren, you just needs to listen to his tape. I really enjoyed his ministration then.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by Thesaint1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2007
Bishop Aremu is now in Port Harcourt, since he came here it has been a new experience. When i was in Ibadan also I really enjoy him, when he was posted to Port Harcourt i was so happy.

It is really from Glory to Glory this year.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by fuzek: 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2007
Very wonderful thread, i use2worship@ Winners chapel while they were @raji oba and even when they moved to otta. Proud to be a winner and even happy to meet members here too.

shocked shocked 9ja4eva is dis a coincidence(if @all it exists) tongue

Interesting d way d distractors were ignored, i'm proud of y'all.
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by yinkkol(f): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2007
i am a member and i worship at faith tabernacle otta
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by yinkkol(f): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2007
i am a member and i worship at faith tabernacle otta
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by 9ja4eva: 11:46pm On Sep 25, 2007
fuzek:

Very wonderful thread, i use2worship@ Winners chapel while they were @raji oba and even when they moved to otta. Proud to be a winner and even happy to meet members here too.

shocked shocked 9ja4eva is this a coincidence(if @all it exists) tongue

Interesting d way d distractors were ignored, i'm proud of y'all.

U used to.Where do u worship now?

I am a proud Winner

Whats with this laying off of Pastors?
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by fuzek: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2007
9ja4eva:

You used to.Where do u worship now?
I am a proud Winner

I'm not in Nigeria presently and dats y but i still worship online tho' wink

It's obvious u're a proud winner. . .and i'm bishop's son (ur words) undecided tongue
Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- by chuxy12(m): 5:40am On Sep 28, 2007
i worshipped with winners inthe ff branches; sokoto, bauchi, kaduna, zaria, ota canaanland. the experiences have been soul lifting. smiley

ebos should be carefully on what yo0u say about men of god so that you will not attract acurse to your self. member the story of noah's drunkeness and subsequent unclothedness and how canaan was caused for laughing at him. be warned and be careful, watch your utterances. remember nebuchadnezzar- he was turned into an ox for seven years. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible / Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.